• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because initially it looked like stomp in Doom's favour until new arguments were brought up plus it's not everyday Sonic can hold his own against a smurf let alone one with comic BS.
Well tbf, I did have to remove his Low 1-A absorption.

Even so, his 2-A absorption and 6.2985923-dimensional mind-hax (which he scales above baseline in the scaling chain) are both still big wincons, it's just that, while he resists Morgan Le Faye's magic (which erased Sentry from the timeline), Hyper Sonic has 4-D timehax, which is just a wee bit better than that.

I mean, it's basically what Doom resisted, but done to 4-D entities instead of standard superheroes.

Last edited:
Welp, I got good and bad news.

The bad news is that Doom actually AP-stomps horribly since Marvel Comic 2-A is like Infinity^3 times higher than baseline 2-A, while Hyper Sonic is at best countless times higher than 2-A via being (Super Sonic^7).

The good news is that, since I don't think Doom can defend against being attacked in the past, present, and future (at least not on the 4-dimensional level), this is still incon.

Welp, I got good and bad news.

The bad news is that Doom actually AP-stomps horribly since Marvel Comic 2-A is like Infinity^3 times higher than baseline 2-A, while Hyper Sonic is at best countless times higher than 2-A via being (Super Sonic^7).
Invulnerability makes the gap irrelevant. He can't harm Hyper Sonic

idk its been that way for a long time
i dont think you can put this match on the profiles if you restrict His Low 1-A stuff since its not a possibly rating
I mean, either way whether it is 2-A or Low 1-A Doom can just absorb Sonic's energy so it makes no difference at all.

Either way, since Doom's 2-A is infinitely above Hyper Sonic (as it is basically Baseline 2-a times (infinity^3)), he could still easily absorb Sonic's power if given the chance, so his absorption being Low 1-A or 2-A changes nothing.

Back