• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest for every genre?

Oh.

Actually yeah you right.

Alright, added boyo. Gonna go to sleep, will add relevant profiles when I wake up. Keep 'em coming, this is fun for me.

Yeah Undertale is an RPG.

A Shmup would be like Asteroid.

So uh.

Downstreamers hold the spot for Books!Sci-Fi at High 1-B.

The Guide Mk. II is also from a Sci-Fi verse and since it is beaten for Comedy, it might be able to justifiably take the Sci-Fi spot.

"Unknown tier"

Nope.

I mean the downstreamers are infinite dimensional and the guide mark II is 22-Dimensional (although potentially in the millions of dimensions)

Setsuna tenma said:
Mr. Bambu said:
"Unknown tier"
Nope.
They are getting upgraded to tier 0
Bring 'em back when they're Tier 0.

also someone is getting upgraded to a tier that is getting removed what eve

Also, is Godhead from the books? If so, that'd be Sci-Fi Books.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
High 2-A scooby doo was rejected The good place might become 1-C soon so it would take comedy TV
Sorry, but I don't remember that being rejected, since you know, is a 5th dimensional imp.

The only thing that was rejected was the notion of Scooby Doo, Shaggy and Velma being low 7-C via scaling to Flash.

Elder Scrolls is Science Fantasy. Games themselves are fantasy, the books tend to lean in to Sci-Fi.

TV Sci Fi would be a Doctor Who character I assume, yeah?

Oh.

Destiny is considered a Shooter title over an MMO, sorry Colonel. Infinite Mind is outies.

If it helps the Destiny player is holding the spot.

Not to mention no two beings from the same verse can hold separate spots unless it is like

"This character is from the BOOKS of said verse and this character is from the VIDEO GAMES of said verse"

lol at a 9-C being on this board.

Obscure genre.

Funnily enough his video game counterpart stopped Azathoth from awakening. Tier 0 Sherlock

As a side note, I just realized we have Sandman and Glassman

It's like a before and after for them getting a sun tan

Buh dum tiss get it coz glass is just... heated... sand...

Ahem. Anyhoo.

I'll check out Star Maker now.

anime

Power Rangers...

Ima go with Television!Young Adult.

Should we have Anime!Young Adult? I figure stuff like Pokemon would fit into that spot.

I don't actually know much about anime.

Also Yobo pick one dude coz I don't wanna link to like a team of people if I can avoid it

Eh. We don't have a profile for the Morphing Masters and I don't want to use Lord Drakkon since he's mostly in the comics

oh

Got anything else then?

Back