• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character with your Nationality

Pretty sure Hetalia characters can fit most of your answers. Lol

But in any case. America takes all and is the strongest, you may all return home now.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Cough Cough, Hajun, Myth Krishna.
India has the strongest people.
yeah

hajun is crazy lol

but myth krishna wont be tier 1 without jaina mathematics, and krishna belongs to a class of hinduism which is diametrically opposed to samkhya based philosophies like jainism

No, Myth Krishna is 1-A because of the concepts of Brahman and the Paraatman, the later of which IS Krishna.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No, Myth Krishna is 1-A because of the concepts of Brahman and the Paraatman, the later of which IS Krishna.
brahman = ultimate reality in various indic religions and philosophies

paramnatman = supreme soul//primordial self

vasihnavism doesnt have a monopoly on these concepts and they have exsted well before it. Also, jainism does have its version of paramatman, but it wont be used for krishna because it is an entirely different religion/philosophy and is diametrically opposed to the vashvanite philosophy

the 1-A version of paramatman only applies to jainistic and possibly even buddhist versions, but not to any philosophy or religion that is not a part of or an offshoot of samkhya

So, in effect every soul would be either 1-A or a fragment of 1-A in jain philosophy.

That being said, mythical krishna would be 2-A or basically around the SMT vishnu tier

The Living Tribunal1 said:
So, in effect every soul would be either 1-A or a fragment of 1-A in jain philosophy.

Tier 1-A normal Humans! >_< I can dig that :D

hm... paramnatman is kinda similar to 'Cosmic Man' concept. IIRC its called 'Divine Light without Vessel'.

Matthew Schroeder said:
For the final time, 1-A Hinduism has nothing to do with mathematics. They don't need math to be 1-A.
uhh, does Tier 1-A (in general) have anything to do with mathematics in the first place?

Gemmysaur said:
I'm not fond of the local heroes (since they're for the most part, blatantly obvious parodies of existing heroes given ehh new origins) and what not, so the only one I can remember at the moment would be Captain Barbel who casually caught a bus that was thrown by a giant mechanical octopus, punched the guy who was driving the octopus some tens, maybe hundreds of meters away and threw the octopus higher than a skyscraper.
Captain barbell lifts a bus2
The show is crap though. I don't even know how it got a second season (which is where the links above are from).

Yeah. I want a hollywood-tier adaptation of Captain Barbell and Panday, but that's not happening anytime soon if at all. But still, one can dream right?
Since you know this but you don't watch, the 4 Sang'gre from Encantadia are also pretty strong. They may not be physically as strong as Captain Barbell but with their Gemstones, they can put up a good fight.

BlaLig said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
For the final time, 1-A Hinduism has nothing to do with mathematics. They don't need math to be 1-A.
uhh, does Tier 1-A (in general) have anything to do with mathematics in the first place?
to be 1-A, you need to be ebyond the concept of dimensions itself and beyond the concept of orders of infinity in general

Matthew Schroeder said:
You don't need scientific cardinals and spatial dimensions to get there. Look at Dies Irae.
IIRC dies irae states that the throne is beyond the concept of dimensions- thats why the hadou gods are 1-A, and if that is not the case, then we may have to wait for a complete english translation OR the new anime to sort things out

Well technically speaking....if it wasn't for the definition of the throne and how Taikyoku works, Dies Irae would only be 2-A at most as Shinza's/DI's multiverse consists of infinite parallel universes, as stated during the final battle with Hajun. And this has been around since Mercurius's ascension to Godhood.

Just saying here as i dislike how you guys keep derailing threads whenever real-life mythology talks keep getting brought up here.

Since I was actually born in the states, Puerto Rico is technically U.S. property and I haven't found a single Puerto Rican character on this site, I guess Randolph for me.

But further down my bloodline reveals Spanish origins, so technicalities aside it seems to be El Matadora.

My race is that of from Cambodia so I have no ideas what's the strongest character that's from there, honestly.

In terms of pure AP though, it would be Everett Ducklair from the PK comics, because he can reach High 2-A with prep. Dude created a 5D universe just to BFR the bad guy.

He is in Haruhi's league as far as being a glass cannon goes though. So in overall strength, he'd be obliterated by Bloom and Will.

This thread is like 2 years old, but it's a fun and games board so I guess that's fine.

Back