• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest character(s) that Ludwig van Rosenkranz/Methuselah can defeat

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Basically, who is the strongest character(s) that Shinza's God of Darkness can defeat? It can even be a 1vgroup battle seeing as the entire LDO during IkaBey did it......and almost all except Reinhard, Mercurius, and i think Wilhelm didn't get their asses kicked by this guy but yeah still...

This is his profile btw.

Methuselah

Well i wanted to use his human name as well, as that's what you can call him aside from Methuselah.

Hmmm, it really depends.

Hax-wise, perhaps Yhwach or a low-level Alpha-level Psyker from 40k. Power-wise, there are way too many who can't really defeat Methuselah despite his vastly inferior raw power due to his hax abilities, so I'm not sure.

What's actually funny was that a Ludwig/Methuselah vs Yhwach with SK and Almighty power was actually done but got closed given that Yhwach didn't really had anything worth causing trouble to Ludwig here.

Yeah. I honestly don't think Yhwach would have fared better even if you let him all and use all of the Sternritter powers and Yamamoto Bankai. Not to mention that he can regenerate from nothing, has that passive mind hax of his, barriers that do various things like BFR and reflection, time acceleration, and the fact that using any darkness attacks will not do anything given his status as it's embodiment.

He probably has a much better chance, honestly. Thing is weather he can hold out fine against the darkness mind hax.

Yhwach is haxxy, but not that haxxy. ç-ç

I think not (Unless Tzeentch helps him. In which case, yeah, he could), but as long as they stay away from each other, Ahzek should be fine. And Ahzek, being savvy and having the weird mind powers he has, would make sure to stay away from Ludwig.

Will he has to try cause Ludwig's mind hax alone is like half the planet from what i found of him, so he has to go like more than that just to not receive that kind of hax shunting on his mind.

Yeah, that's true.

Btw, sorry to derail a bit, but do you know if Interview with Kaziklu Bey is going to be translated alongside Acta Est Fabula?

Nope. AFAIK, it's just the main game/Visual Novel. IkaBey is not getting translated....yet.

Kind of doesn't help that he was one of many ancient gods born from this gods very being and required just the force of the entire enemy group of Dies Irae JUST to fight him off.

Back