• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 31

Is it me, or does Tenma seem to be missing a line spacer to separate his 1-A stuff from his tier 6 stuff?

Mr. Bambu said:
Kezef has infinite speed, speed unequal, he's got 2-A soul hax and up to Mid-Godly regen negation
Tenma Akuro has True Godly regen and is under the protection of Tenma Yato's Time Armor, which completly negates any attempt to mess with the things under it's effects

and Helios has 1-B casuality hax that works even after he died

everyone keeps ignoring the fact I'm talking about the Digimon like what the hell is happening

I'm suggesting Kezef to take 6-B Speed Unequalized. Not only does he have the Infinite speed needed, he has smurfy soul hax and Regenerationn negation, is an abstract being, and can affect nonexistant beings.

That's the one I know and he doesn't have Tier 1 hax unless you got this from someone. In which case, you should prove it by posting scans or translations on him having it at such a scale instead of saying it.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
That's the one I know and he doesn't have Tier 1 hax unless you got this from someone. In which case, you should prove it by posting scans or translations on him having it at such a scale instead of saying it.
What does he have, out of curiosity?

Never heard Al told me that and even so, I don't believe it unless someone who HAS played Silverio comes up and brings a scan or whatever that proves it.

And wow post a link after the fact...real freaking cool. Even if he did said it, he's not active anymore for me to know how true this is.

Until he does magically come by and actually posting it, I ain't believing it one bit since it's not on his page. Same thing why Senshinkan 2-A is a thing but no thread hasn't posted about it yet.

Mr. Bambu said:
everyone keeps ignoring the fact I'm talking about the Digimon like what the hell is happeningI'm suggesting Kezef to take 6-B Speed Unequalized. Not only does he have the Infinite speed needed, he has smurfy soul hax and Regenerationn negation, is an abstract being, and can affect nonexistant beings.
What do you mean by Digimon?

You posted this character.

Both his tiers, 6-B and High 6-B have beings that are stronger for reasons listed above. Even with Speed being unequalized.

Chrysalimon my guy

And by "reasons above" you mean the

A. nonexistent reasons for the Digimon

B. false reasons for silverio

?

A. My reasons above were for Akuro, and I am uninformed about the verse, so I can't make a judgment.

B. I don't think the reasons are false.

Just that Helios's profile seems incomplete and in bad need of a revision, and with the only person who likely read the novel on the site has left.

It might not happen anytime soon.

Overlord775 said:
Because she doesn't resist death hax, so Zeref can easilly kill her.

Meanwhile Vanir resists it
That's not how it works. It's who can generally defeat more in that tier. Otherwise Kharn should be up here.

The guy who said he's read it, said it was false with the 1-B hax. Are you reading the stuff above?

Also, Overlord, nah, Kezef can reasonably start in either- he uses the former speed to hunt down mortal followers of the god Mask, whereas he uses the incorporeal form to hunt gods and others comparable to himself.

Mr. Bambu said:
The guy who said he's read it, said it was false with the 1-B hax. Are you reading the stuff above?
Did you?

He said that he would like scans as proof of such a claim, and the one who made the claim, and likely has the scans, has left the wiki.

Not that it doesn't exist, but that if it does exist, there needs to be tangible evidence of it - which is completely fair.

Since I trust ALRF's judgment on abilities, I believe that his claims about Helios having an incomplete profile are, in fact, accurate.

However, he isn't here anymore, and no CRT was ever made nor applied with the appropriate scans, so nothing has happened.

We can only hope that Light will decide to realize the Silvero games over in the West so we can see if what ALRF said was, in fact, accurate - and if so, made a CRT regarding the character and possibly the verse as well.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
If it's the Helios I'm somewhat familiar with, I know he ain't have no 1-B hax.
but yeah sounds like you're right

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If ALRF left literally no evidence of 1-B hax aside from saying it then what even.

Pretty much. Hell, people thought I was wanking when I said that BlazBlue characters are gonna resist almost every hax in the book as well as having some OP hax in of itself.

Luckily for us, Light is making the effort to bring their games over to the West.

So a translated Silvero series is not out of the range of possibility

It's not like I don't trust Al anymore all of a sudden, it's juat someone saying this yet the profile in question that's related to this doesn't have it on there is why I don't count it one bit.

Al told me a couple times he'd do a CRT for Trinity later on, and he was still doing them for the first series. Considering his current status and his tag on his message wall rn, you'll have to wait on Light bringing Silverio over and not juat their Shinza series.

Could be. But as it stands the guy doesn't have 1-B hax. Kezef does have 2-A hax (among other decent abilities), and Infinite speed. What does Helios actually have?

@Bambu: That's pretty much what I meant. You can have people here say what they want. If a char has something but it's not on their page, I don't, again, count it one bit until it's properly on there.

Like the thing I said about Senshinkan. Characters like this guy or this one would have Hax on a 2-A scale for what AL told me on his wall when I went to ask him again about it. But I recall him not counting it rn cuz it's technically not on their pages yet.

I know I'm derailing and all and I don't like it one bit but I'm just trying to point out stuff that isn't on something until it's revised through a CRT.

Are we sure Matoi is the strongest 8-C? She doesn't seem to have any notable defensive abilities, so many of the JJBA 8-Cs win against her just by virtue of being either passive or faster on the draw

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Are we sure Matoi is the strongest 8-C? She doesn't seem to have any notable defensive abilities, so many of the JJBA 8-Cs win against her just by virtue of being either passive or faster on the draw
She has a 24-D protecting her

Attack Potency: Below Average level (A penny is considered a monstrously huge object to them, taking a full day to walk around one letter; a matchstick is an equally enormous structure. A city is the size of a period on this page). At least Universe level+, possibly Multiverse level via hax (It was said that if she could not foresee the future under some circumstance, reality would roll up on itself. For each outcome she manipulates, a million other outcomes are cast aside)

Jasonsith said:
The battle for the strongest 10-C is still inconclusive(?)
nah, Culaina is supposed to take the spot, since she is a rare 10-C that doesn't get passive-stomped by Cueball, but those three are the potential contenders for 10-C and they all seem to eat Mysterious Stranger alive.

Back