• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 31

@Yung if Daemon can affect someone with passive mind hax and OP power nulling ribbon trap on top of some other impressive feats from mami, then he might make it on the list.

Theres also the fact that the BB characters if they can get around GKs passive stuff can speed blitz

Unless it's higher dimensional or planetary, I could argue he tanks mindhax and gets around ribbon trap via mist.

Actually, given his abilities he could probably copy ribbon trap and any other weapon based ability. Since rain flames have power nulling aspects anyway and he could copy the abilities of weapons by reality warping copies of them into his hands.

Also he can not really be damaged without targeting all 6 duplicates at once, all of which are just as strong as the original. Then there's bfr and possession...

There's more...but I'll save it for later.

Holy Mami's true self is a type 1 abtract, so without concept hax or some incredibly high non-physical interaction you can't beat her

this applies to Shion too, who's a type 1 abtract that exists through multiple universes

TLDR
Hl3 or bust said:
10-C should be changed to Culaina btw
DnW0 said:
no
And Culaina destroys every other 10-C except Charles, so your point doesn't hold much water
Also Ark stopped Cueball, meanwhile Culaina would beat Ark

I mean idk about every other one. They don't have a profile yet, but unless Culaina has non-existent interaction he is gonna lose to The Fingerkings from Fallen London. I know a profile is in the works tho, so I am looking forward to that

Overlord775 said:
Holy Mami's true self is a type 1 abtract, so without concept hax or some incredibly high non-physical interaction you can't beat her
You can actually bypass it by breaking the rumor she embodies, although I don't think that we know said rumor yet.

If you do that, she can be killed for good (although you still need to go through the other defenses she has)

No. What you have to do is doing the opposite of what the rumor says.

It's not about killing people, it's just about "proving wrong" the rumor.

I don't know. Maybe there are, but I have a ton of stuff to read for MagiReco so it could be in the stories that I haven't read yet

RKGenki, SomebodyData (Although he is busy right now iirc) or Beast Zero Gudako.

I don't know if they know, but all three of them know more than me about MagiReco

It seems that Holy Mami is losing her 6-C keys, and Merlin was gonna end up stomping her with his time travel anyway, but if not that then it was gonna be inconclusive. Guess Merlin is gonna end up tying Shion for 6-C.

Do they have a way to deal with 6D type 9 immortality? Are the vulnerable to time paradoxing? If the answer to both of these questions is no then they stalemate.

Has Shion delt with the Dark area digimon?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Effecting non physical things doesn't mean you can effect non existent things.
Dude......

You took my wording. FAR too literally.

Non physical things by definition have non existent physiology.

She even has non physical interaction on her page

I never actually said that I simply said sge would affect non physical shenanigans.

Which she can, as she has non physical interaction on her page.

If you can affect things that physically don't exist, you can definitely affect things that don't exist.

So yes.

No, that is not even close to the same thing. Effecting an abstract is one thing, but effecting a thing that does not exist at all is something else. Just because I can effect a thing that has no physical form, does not mean I can effect a figment of my imagination that does not exist. They are completely different feats. I didn't realise we had lowered the bar to effect things that do not exist so much that most servants and stand users can do it.

Also, if what you say is true and all you need to effect a non-existent being is that then I guess Merlin can defeat the dark area digimon

@ Overlord

I mentioned plenty of ways he could beat both of them without needing to bypass type 1 AA....well, with speed equal of course.

His AoE mist illusions are pretty much always active (Not exactly what we would usually call "passive", but that's what it is since Daemon is literally shrouded in mist illusions at all times)....and since he can bypass the resistance of people who can resist illusions which bypasses the resistance of those who have resistance to AoE illusions which can effect thousands of people (A little confusing...I know), that's very much an option for him, especially against Shion, since I don't see any kind of mind or illusion resistance on her profile.

On top of all of that, if someone believes that the illusions can hurt them/kill them, then they will be hurt/killed by the illusion....and I'm not sure AA protects from something like that (Especially considering Shion's "weakness" section)

Edit: I typed this up yesterday then forgot to click reply.

AA pritects against that, as Shion is a concept, so they only way you are affecting her is via feats of being able to do so.

And Shion is omnipresent through multiple universes, so even if that worked Deamon doesn't have enought range

Back