• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 31

There are many obscure VS that are incredibly powerful but are relatively unknown just cuz the profiles are lacking, but it just takes a set of revisions to awaken awareness

D&D, BB, Digimon, etc etc

In lieu of something like that? I think I can settle for second place.

You win this time...

If Susano'o made the list Ragna should as well seeing as he beat him in canon on top of having similar abilities and High Godly Regen Neg

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Yes, it is. That's like saying that someone who pilots a 2-A mecha doesn't qualify just because their non-applicable means of attack are human level
Mechas are different, as they cover the whole specter of stats, not only the AP

Overlord775 said:
"At least 9-C, likely 9-B. At least 8-B with Asclepius."
That's not his tier, it's Asclepius's tier
Asclepius is the reason he has any AP at all. It means if he's drawing power from Asclepius he can be 8-B. Asclepius is not a weapon, it's kind of an ability i guess?

So he'd be 9-C, likely 9-B normally, but if he draws power from asclepius he can easily go up to match 8-B dudes.

Overlord775 said:
Mechas are different, as they cover the whole specter of stats, not only the AP
But Asclepius is basically the only way Ban has power, at least from how I understand it.

Also, if a character has country level defensive armor, country level weaponry, but is physically lower, then he still qualifies. Just because a character's fists aren't a certain tier does not mean they are not a certain tier

Firephoenixearl said:
Asclepius is the reason he has any AP at all. It means if he's drawing power from Asclepius he can be 8-B. Asclepius is not a weapon, it's kind of an ability i guess?

So he'd be 9-C, likely 9-B normally, but if he draws power from asclepius he can easily go up to match 8-B dudes.
Which means he's not actually 8-B, but just a 9-B with a 8-B ability

Back