• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 31

We've been through this many times before, he's a stat amp user with a 9-C talent.

Can you explain what that means?

@Overlord

Ability is also a part of someone tier. Just because their fists are one tier does not mean that is their only tier. The zealotry by which you hold this false distinction is misguided at best. Ability and weapons are part of the character as much as their hands. It's like saying that the character known as Jotaro Kujo isn't Large Building Level simply because he uses a stand for combat. Is Reinhard not in some way 1-A simply because he uses a spear to attack? Of course not. He is 1-A even if his hands may be much lower. Next you are gonna tell me that Mob isn't actually tier 8 because it's only his psychic powers that are that level

Overlord775 said:
It doesn't make him 8-B physically, does it ?
So unless that is true it doesn't qualify
It does make him 8-B physically. That's what im saying.

Asclepius: Being a descendant of the witch clan Ban was born under the star of Asclepius. He possesses tremendous speed and strength, moreover, he can always rely on the power of Asclepius and increase his speed and strength multiple folds.

Asclepius is a stat amp ability.

Yobobojojo said:
We've been through this many times before, he's a stat amp user with a 9-C talent.
Can you explain what that means?
Ban was narratively stated to have a grip strength of 200kg (which is like 9-C). Though he is also a Statistics Amplification user, so he can increase his strength...quite a bit (considering Stat Amp is the only reason he has low 2-C in 2 of his keys xD). Since he can use Stat Amp, and has 9-B feats, while still having a base talent of 9-C, it's a bit unsure whether the 9-B feats he does are fully his doing or with minor help from asclepius.

@Iapitus

Jotaro is not 8-C, Star Platinum is

also his durabiity is equal to his stand's AP

this also applies to Mob

@Fire

Then you should give him 8-B dura since he doesn't break his fist when he hits someone

I did not say Jotaro. I said The character known as Jotaro Kujo. His stand is part of his character, and thus both fall under the same tiers respectively in different aspects

Ok? That doesn't effect anything. Even if it wasn't would not make them less of the same character

Someone's status as a glass canon or not does not in any way effect what tier they are. You also completely dodge the Reinhard point. Simply because ones fists are a lower tier does not mean one is not a certain tier

I mean characters can have abilities and weapons that are of a higher tier then themselves (like most of the people on this list).

PsychoWarper said:
I mean characters can have abilities and weapons that are of a higher tier then themselves (like most of the people on this list).
The point I am making is that to not count someone's AP just because they do it via a weapon is wrong, because it is still their AP, just their fists are lower than their weapon

That's true actually, if he has AP through a weapon he's always using he counts. The reason Ban couldn't make it with DD before, is cus we don't treat them as Standard Equipment so it was a Randall Flagg kind of case.

I don't really see why a glass cannon can't be a competitor tbh.

It's just an extra weakness, if they can compensate for it, more credit to them

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Overlord775 said:
Reinhard is not 1-A, he just has 1-A stuff
He has 1-A AP, just because it is via a spear does not mean he doesn't have it
Yes, it does.

5-B and 4-A Reinhard can't punch with 1-A force, that's not his AP, it is the AP and Hax of a weapon, which he doesn't scale too - until he becomes a God himself.

Warren Valion said:
Yes, it does.

5-B and 4-A Reinhard can't punch with 1-A force, that's not his AP, it is the AP and Hax of a weapon, which he doesn't scale too - until he becomes a God himself.
The spear is as much part of the character has his hands are, if not more. His spear's AP is just as much his AP as his hands are. Simply because he generates this force via a really good pokey stick instead of slapping people makes it no less valid, and no less his own

Theglassman12 said:
@Psycho but is his soul hax the only 1-A thing he has, aside from killing 1-As?
Reinhard?

He himself doesn't have 1-A Soul hax, but his Spear has 1-A, I believe his Castle has 1-A soul hax as well.

Reinhard has 1-A immortality, and a 1-A spear, and a Castle that can move through 1-A realms and soul-city-wide wide area when it appears - I believe the potency is 1-A, but don't quote me on it.

Theglassman12 said:
@Psycho but is his soul hax the only 1-A thing he has, aside from killing 1-As?
Depends on which key, but LLT has 1-A EE (Iffy) and 1-A Regen/Immortality neg, I have heard that his passive Mind and Soul hax are 1-A but im doubtful (could be wrong), he has 1-A immortality and he might have more. His 4-A key does have passive 1-A growth and passive 1-A Law Manip that changes all existence around him

Overlord775 said:
He can't kill them even with speed unequlized, so at best it would be a draw
Why not? Kezef kills gods like these guys all the time.

Warren Valion said:
Mr. Bambu said:
Why not? Kezef kills gods like these guys all the time.
Because he can't kill this guy.
Don't know anything about Helios though.
b0i

We're talking about the digimon lol

Kezef has infinite speed, speed unequal, he's got 2-A soul hax and up to Mid-Godly regen negation

Back