• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 31

The Creator of Light from Yu-Gi-Oh stomps Fran via power null that bypasses resistance and invulnerability

Also the thread between Fran and Han hasn't finished yet

I agree even though Dark Cloud is a better game

Come back and talk to us after dark Cloud has some meta humor and gag reels where the characters break character on purpose for fun.

come back after blazblue has toan you heathe

Anyways, @OP 6-B/High 6-B D&D has been getting updated a lot, let's talk about this.

Kezef the Chaos Hound has 2-A hax, Abstract Existence Type 1, Mid-Godly regen null, etc. He should absolutely take Speed Unequal 6-B atm since he does have infinite speed in a form he can fight in.

I'm unsure on Helios since there seems to be disjunction about whether or not he has 1-B hax. However, that seems to only have been a thing that was suggested as an upgrade and never carried out- meaning Kezef should be able to fight him.

High 6-B, Kezef ain't beating a 1-A but with speed unequalized Kezef has infinite to Tenma's Massively Hypersonic.

Infinite speed amp. Can't get passive'd if time ain't passing for you.

Already checked in with Pegasus. The sight based stuff is as long range he can see, but the aura is only a couple of kilometers, meaning Kezef can shift to Infinite speed before long.

SBA means the fighters start at max at 4 KM from each other

Also passive stop working only with immesurable speed characters.

His being able to move infinitely faster Tha GK means nothing if he is instantly atomized as soon as the match starts

What can Chrysalimon do to Helios if he actually has 2-A or even 1-B hax?

It's just speed to a point Tenma can't do anything.

Mr. Bambu said:
What can Chrysalimon do to Helios if he actually has 2-A or even 1-B hax?
It's just speed to a point Tenma can't do anything.
Tenma has a AoE poison aura, and passive poison armor.

How is Kazef going to get through that?

Overlord775 said:
Also the atomization is the gaze of the rose, which is based on his sight
I know. Already accounted for that.

@Warren Infinite speed. As per usual, we assign fastest character speed unequal.

Overlord775 said:
But wouldn't the dog always try bite Tenma as his first move and thus get affected by the poison ?
My point isn't that he can beat Tenma. Just that he can outspeed him to the point of Tenma being unable to do anything.

That would just make the match Inconclusive at best.

Also about 7-C, 7-B and 7-A

Hiragi stomped Eternum Nocturne with speed unequlized, so he should be in both spots

And Habaki's distortion is passive and allowed him to become as fast as Tenma Yato by reflecting his speed, so he should take the speed unequalized spots

Yes. I know. But as you can see, we give the character with the highest speed, speed unequal.

Chrysalimon holds 6-B despite not having a scratch on Helios.

This is literally the point.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
That makes no sense.
If a faster character is still nowhere near as powerful or haxed as a slower character and can't kill said character in a blitz, then they shouldn't have the strongest unequalized spot.
^ This

Being faster means nothing if you can't affect the character.

The point of speed unequalized is saying that the faster character would win, and be the strongest in their tier given the fact that their speed wasn't equalized.

For example, Jill Presto takes the entire tier of 9-A because even if there was someone infinitely faster than her, that won't matter because The Basanos protects her and empowers her.

Alright, fair I guess, but the Speed Unequal guys should get looked at then, I'm fairly certain a few of them fit under this stuff.

I'm gonna bring up the issue with the strongest 6-C again.

Neither Shion nor Merlin can effect the dark area digimon due to their nonexistent nature, but the dark area digimon cannot effect Shion, nor do anything meaningful to Merlin. Holy Mami is supposed to be getting downgraded, so she is out of the picture, but Merlin stomps her anyway. Idk about all the mentalities of the dark area digimon, but I am assuming there are more than a few who will fight even when they do not want to, so Merlin's passive wouldn't work anyway. So what do we do about this spot?

As I said in the Deletion Thread, I don't mind them being brought back once someone is capable of making them properly, with proper justification for everything. But until then, the entire verse as it is currently, is suspect.

That said, I'd like to avoid derailing this thread. If people want to discuss it, they can discuss it in the Deletion Thread.

@Yobo

yeah, when the profile gets unlocked I plan to move around the keys to make it clearer. She has access to all the stuff from her favours, except for the strength enhancement which gives her 7-A.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Yobo

yeah, when the profile gets unlocked I plan to move around the keys to make it clearer. She has access to all the stuff from her favours, except for the strength enhancement which gives her 7-A.
Huh. What exactly are her notable powers?

Back