• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
Composite D&D adventurer says hi
Sadly, they're not going to become a thing, which is really unfortunate.

But WoD has all the same Hax (If not more) that D&D has but much stronger.

Composite DnD adventurer could be a thing... A composite version of the individual classes, I mean.

That's literally what I proposed in the 2nd thread and it was desided that it would be put into different profiles for each Class.

Actually it will be a thing. It's less accurate for it to be on separate profiles, but the classes themselves will be present and will still probably take the slots they would have taken before (Low 7-B, 6-B, High 6-A, 2-C)

That is, of course, if a smurfier person doesn't come along.

Species abilities are actually going to be present in each one.

So like. Shade abilities I think are the best ones from playable classes (though I think you can play as a Mind Flayer too).

Overlord775 said:
Just in case Cain actually get removed from the spot
Who are the other competitors to the spot (other than Void Shiki) ?
Void Shiki sounds like a good contender. I vote for her until someone better is brought up.

That reminds me that there's a fighting game where you can play as every enemy, character or NPC in the game.

"Random Baker-Guy in the Background Has Joined the Fight!"

So, we're giving the composite Player characters the powers of every race?

So they'll be a succubus/dwarf/elf/human/drow/demon/celestial/dragonborn/tabaxi?

...Why not

ignoring gnomes smh

Imagine not scaling Pun Pun to 1-A via only being below the GM and being able to get what is in essence GM powers smh

Weaknesses: The player may get kicked out of the GM's house

by Low 2-C they will potentially have all abilities of gods, if Mal ever becomes a god then the adventurer seduces gg

Overlord775 said:
Because it's being discussed weather or not the Presence causing the death of those that hurt him is outside help
Also it doesn't seem to be anything preventing an opponent from just incapacitate him to fight back
Is the same thing happening to Jill Presto

ItsEliminationTime said:
Overlord775 said:
Because it's being discussed weather or not the Presence causing the death of those that hurt him is outside help
Also it doesn't seem to be anything preventing an opponent from just incapacitate him to fight back
Is the same thing happening to Jill Presto
What? Since when? She has passine 1-A Fate/Prob Manip, 1-A Death Manip and 1-A Type 8 immortality none of which comes from outside help iirc.

Schnee One said:
White Zeref Dragneel for High 6C
Time Stop+Death GG
Sirzechs may resist time stop scaling from Gasper, though am not too sure (actually yes, since Issei also has it apparently even though they both tanked balor view). About that, even if Zeref wins there is still the argument of will he be stronger against other people?

Sirzechs has non corporeality and passive ee going for him which makes him pretty darned hard to beat in High 6-C.

Firephoenixearl said:
Sirzechs has non corporeality and passive ee going for him which makes him pretty darned hard to beat in High 6-C.
White Zeref is also pretty damn hard to beat since he can come back from total body and mind destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back