• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sirzechs may resist time stop scaling from Gasper, though am not too sure. About that, even if Zeref wins there is still the argument of will he be stronger against other people?

Sirzechs has non corporeality and passive ee going for him which makes him pretty darned hard to beat in High 6-C.

Zeref Stomps Cole and Accelerator, so yeah, he's stronger against others

Hmm i rechecked, yes DxD New episode 11, Sirzechs tanks Time Stop (like Issei did).

Also that time thing basically completely nulls PoD (unless it goes into passive range or Sirzechs decides to go "to hell with it" and goes rouge).

I guess Sirzechs still has that Mind Control Zeref doesn't resist. But Zeref has that Death Manip. Zeref might take it actually. How does Death Manip work?

T'is still slapped by Caine, Zach.

No matter how many times you try to put her there, Caine will always slap her back down to her place, in the Kitche-...

I love how there's no explanation on his profile that he has anything 8-D in his High 4-C key, yet you keep claiming he has 8-D powers in said key.

If he can fight 8-D beings in that key, he shouldn't have a High 4-C key. If he can't, he doesen't have 8-D powers.

>"nO exPlanAtion"

> Goes on to give an explaination I've given.

And thusly, this is why people ignore Zachary's opinion, because no matter how many times he's told something, he'll ignore it, then naturally, he'll agree with anyone who feeds into his bias.

Everyone's gone over this with Zachary, even people who aren't well versed in World of Darkness.

But, I'll be kind and explain it one more time for you, sweet cheeks.

Mages are able to affect Demon's with their hax.

Caine is a Mage.

Mage's hax are therefore 8-D (Soon to be 11-D apparently)

Also, his High 4-C tier is literally because his Eye is a Sun, which may or may not dwarf the Sun in WoD.

So, now that the thread of Cueball vs Ark is acknowledged as a stomp in Ark's favor, does he get some mention at 10-C?

Like "Ark (against those qualifying as gods)" or something?

Overlord775 said:
Before I make another thread that turns out a stomp, if I understand her profile correctly tier 2 stuff happens exclusively if she can not foresee the future. So, is that even battle appliciable?

Also... speed difference?

In that case I feel like it would go to who's generally best. Like how they do in general, as opposed to just compared to one another.

Also udl and Zach, you guys need to make an effort to not have this same argument every few hours. It's really annoying and both of you being so stubborn doesn't help matters.

Anyways it seems like there is going to be a lot of changes.

So Cain is no longer the strongest 9-B.

Cueball is no longer the strongest 10-C.

High 6-C is getting contested.

High 4-C is also getting contested.

Also people want SCP-682 removed from High 8-C due to his match ban.

What happened to DC Cain?

Something about his ability counting as outside help or not always activating or something along the lines of that. Though don't quote me on it since I merely skimmed through the thread.

Thing is, I'm not the one going to a verse that's beaten mine and going: "I don't think this should be this", then agreeing with everyone who feeds into my bias.

People other than me have pointed out that Zach goes after World of Darkness on more than one occasion, and people have explained to him why things in World of Darkness are as they are, yet he refuses to listen, if he just listened and read what people were telling him, there would be no arguments.

I agree that Zach is being worse about it and seemingly just trying to obstruct you at every turn, but don't feed into the issue yourself.

We were also still disputing 8-D hax on that one thread, but then it just kinda died, so other people having their doubts can still be valid.

We were?

I mean, I know there's been some talk about removing the 8-D key from the One Giver, giving her just a purely "High 1-C" key, but I don't remember the dispute about 8-D hax.

I believe with the new stuff I found and told Ultima about, they could be 1-A, it's something that even Ultima believes I could aim for, if I play my cards right.

But I understand, I shall not feed into the beast from now on. Thank you, Wok.

Overlord775 said:
Immesurable reaction speed doesn't allow to blitz
You need combact speed for that
If you one shot it kinda does... also, infinite speed.

Wokistan said:
What happened to DC Cain?
Well, essentially there are two kinds of people.

On one side those that believe that Cain has not proven to reflect anything but physical harm and that Lucifer not taking care of Cain in other ways is due to outside influence (The Presence would probably slap him for it, if he tried to be clever) or PIS. Meaning that Cain can easily be beaten by non-harmful incapacitation.

On the other side those that believe Lucifer not taking care of Cain means that pretty much anything that would incapacitate him in any way would be counted as harm and would hence in some way be reflected x7 via the Presence's power.

And I don't think any of the groups is willing to move from their position, so we probably have to settle that in some way that doesn't need unanimous agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back