• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
I agree that Zach is being worse about it and seemingly just trying to obstruct you at every turn, but don't feed into the issue yourself.
We were also still disputing 8-D hax on that one thread, but then it just kinda died, so other people having their doubts can still be valid.
I mean

In all fairness

I know literally nothing about world of darkness

But that doesen't mean I'm not allowed to question things about the files

YungManzi said:
Guys. We still need to resolve the strongest 10-A thread. Thread:2558381
Bump once again. I think Yogiri takes the 10-A, at the very least with speed equal.

Lol..I messed up the link somehow last time because I was at work on mobile.ƒÿ£

@Zach It actually does if you bring up the exact same points, people refute those points and instead of offering criticism, you just blindly ignore it, say the same thing, and agree with everyone that feeds into it

You are allowed to question it, but you have to give your reasoning

You never do that.

Zach you're quite blatantly trying to make things hard for Udl. I see other threads than this one, and I can consistently find you going against basically whatever he says. Now, it is true he makes some pretty out there claims, but your arguments aren't properly structured critiques of these with reasoning beyond a "no". You just deny it perpetually and don't respond to any sort of explanations with anything beyond "no", and you seem to do this with every little trivial issue.

If you want to question his stuff, you must do it in a constructive manner.

Peter1129 said:
Anyways it seems like there is going to be a lot of changes.

So Cain is no longer the strongest 9-B.

Cueball is no longer the strongest 10-C.

High 6-C is getting contested.

High 4-C is also getting contested.

Also people want SCP-682 removed from High 8-C due to his match ban.
Yes please. Remove 682.

Fodders in Wizard101 can affect Non-Existent beings, Non-Corporal and Intangible beings, and yes, he can

@Setsuna

such as who

Edit: Speed equalized BTW

I'm 900% certain Spider doesn't take High 4-C.

The contenders for High 4-C include Caine and WoD characters, alongside TES characters, both of which are smurfs.

even then

that allows them to interact with nonexistent beings, fair enough, but that isn't actual hax

No it's not

Non physical interaction can be as simple as hurting a non corporeal

Revise the profile because until then the quiet deviless says no u

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Also, I am pretty sure in the earlier threads, a character wasn't allowed to take more than one of the tiers?
it doesn't apply anymore since Reinhard and Habaki hold multiple positions

Random question: What tier would it be if a character can destroy the universe over an unquantifble amount of time, but is stated multiple times that they will eventually destroy the universe

Destroy it how

Like... the matter, the timeline, what are we talking here

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No it's not
Non physical interaction can be as simple as hurting a non corporeal

Revise the profile because until then the quiet deviless says no u
You're honestly coming off a bit condensending dude. From non-physical interaction page:

The power to interact with intangible or non-corporeal beings. Users can both see and interact with intangible, or non-corporeal, abstract, and nonexistent life-forms and entities, allowing them to make physical contact and possibly cause harm.

uhhhh. It literally falls under the definition of interacting with non-existent beings? I never said ALL non-physical interaction users can do that.

Anyway this is derailing, if you want proof of stuff, message me

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Not to mention the quiet deviless has kinda broken fate and law hax
Not to mention how many contenders there are for High 4-C

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Also, I am pretty sure in the earlier threads, a character wasn't allowed to take more than one of the tiers?
Reinhard is the strongest 5B,4A

Caine is the strongest 4C low 2C and will probably take the High 4CC spot

The numiduim is the strongest Low 1C and High 1B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back