• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only shown to powernull anything preventing their formation, they didn't power null the servants which were walking on them.

Also Gil has A rank magic resistence and his battle against Merlin is in it's grace period and it's inconclusive

Karna has A rank magic resistence, has resisted the mind hax of the moon cell and his armor negates most spells via being a conceptual defence

Also they would both be awake during the fight, so he can't enter their dreams

And Shion's conceptual Manipulation counters the non-existant physiology of dark area digimons

Because they were his allies. The chaos tied was already formed and it worked, what do you mean?

His dream manip is physiology based, so magic resist wont save him. Merlin's magic is good enough that he can ignore their magic resist. No one in the entire singularity could see through his illusion that a dude wasn't a servant, even people on that level. He can defeat him, but that doesn't mean he will every time

Merlin's flowers null authority and conceptual manip. Magic resist is no issue for Merlin

His dream stuff works even while awake. He held Cu in it despite him being awake, using a day dream, which he can use on them as well. This was a Merlin who wasn't even properly manifested and he pulled it off

Is her conceptual manip superior to Yukari?

Karna and Gilgamesh won't just stand on the flowers and get power nulled.

Gil and Karna have 2 of the best magic resistances of all servants so I douct he can get past them

Gil has SNI to counter illusions and Karna has resisted BB's illusions

I dunno if Shion's Conceptual Manipulation is above Yukari's, but it should be enought to get the job done. Also Yuraki beated Black Hole, who has non-existant phusiology

How many of these profiles on the strongest list are smurfs, I wonder

Much less 1-A smurfs

@Overlord

If they don't know to not stand in the flowers then they will

Merlin's simple illusions from across time didn't make people of that rank even suspect he has set illusions to make people think a dude wasnt a servant

Entering his dream still counters SNI, and the illusions can even effect the real work so it can only do so much. Merlin's illusions > BB's illusions. Either way, Merlin just enters their dream and wins

According to Yukari vs The Quiet Deviless, she cannot effect non existent beings. If yukari cannot effect non existent beings, then I doubt she can

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
If Lilith was a type 2 concept then yeah I could say she's the strongest non-Warhammer 2-B.
Then again how many 2-Bs outside of Warhammer have type 2 conceptual manipulation?
well there is the tokyo babel 2Bs and The Shadow from Warcraft

Warcraft has 2-Bs and, once again just to pop in, the Atlas profile I'm working on has 2-B and has Type 2 Concept Manip. Also, what happened to the llama?

Ah.

Poor llama.

At this point i have probably made half the visual novel and light novel verses on here, though made more light novel than visual novel i think, been slacking on the visual novels cause they take longer to get through than light novels.

Probs stops at non TL'd japanese VNs then ovo

Holy shit i must go to sleep though 3:40 AM

Making jap VN pages are more hard since you have to TL + Scans where tl is just scan and copy paste

I need someone to share my pain...after i wake up tomorrow

If I knew Japanese, I'd actually be helping quite a lot with the VN verses...though that's only those I'm interested in AND into so it can be a limited choice of reading.

Plus that depends if I'm able to pull through in reading kek.

Celestial Pegasus said:
At this point i have probably made half the visual novel and light novel verses on here, though made more light novel than visual novel i think, been slacking on the visual novels cause they take longer to get through than light novels.
Personnaly i'm going within some Visual Novels but being french really not help...play at visual novels entierly in english is a pain, plus, most of visual novel i wanted to play have no english translation like Fortissimo (who have really bad profiles)

Thread I made with Terumi and Helios seems a bad idea atm (both profiles are missing things)

Gonna shift my focus towards finding someone who can take 10-A from Jojos golden boi

Find a 10-A who resists Transmutation.

Boom. You got it.

That gives me an idea of someone who may be able to take speed equalized but I'm not sure and would like some input on that.

To defeat Giorno you need to get past GER, so Ben wouldn't be to beat him with any alien beside alien X, which he uses very rarely in-character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back