• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
(All of reality is merely a simulation to him, as he transcends it completely and created the time within the multiverse)

This seems something you'd give to a higher dimensional being.

@DMB hmmm this quote change everythings but it's maybe for his 2-A key nah?

anyway, if this is for High 4-C it's Low 2-C to 2-A

DMB 1 said:
>Created all time within the Multiverse
>High 4-C to 4-B

Uhh...
Misunderstanding. The 2-B/2-A key did this. The High 4-C/4-B key is something like a piece of itself present in every iteration/simulation/universe that is sorta like a terminal for speaking to the actual machine running reality.

The best AP feat I can find for the terminal is on that profile- creating a star/solar system.

It's the same sentience. The Atlas is literally just a sentience in this world- in the "real" world, as one might say, it is a machine built to create simulations that is dying, trying to foresee its own death which is arriving in sixteen minutes. The High 4-C/4-B key is literally just a bit of its own sentience sent to guide each individual Traveller of each individual iteration. It still isn't bound by its own simulations.

Mr. Bambu said:
just saying
I have found a 4-B who seems to qualify for Immeasurable speed, in that all the "speed" in the verse is part of its own simulation and the 4-B key is literally just a small fragment of the true sentience that made the multiverse as it is

just saying.
True Oryx says hi

I can't compare them coz like

Speed is unknown for Oryx

so

ye

All I know is Elder Titan is currently strongest unequal for Infinite speed, and Atlas is Immeasurable by current reckoning.

Hl3 or bust said:
True Oryx controls the flow of time in his Throne World and is omnipresent there iirc
Then that would be... interesting. I'm not sure which out of them would win, but that'd be a helluva match once revisions on Oryx are done (I assume he's going through revisions).

As for Atlas, I didn't expect him to take the spot but it's nice this prompted Oryx back into the ring, the absolute mad lad. Atlas' best stuff comes from Law Manip, EE, and extremely situational other stuff.

Is being unkillable the thing? Coz like you also have to be able to kill.

If she's capable then that's all good, just don't want another Lich scenario where "oh but he can live lawl ecks dee".

Survivability =/= Strength.

In terms of strength wise and offensive hax, it would likely be Izanami.

Tho, Terumi has broken Pre-cog and resists some 4-D hax.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Shion vs Merlin has hit grace for inconclusive. Set them up as a tie, but there are probably other y'all want him to face
No, Merlin has mosty only his 6-D immortality going for him, he would only stalemate enemies that shion wins against.

So she keeps the spot

Where does Vecna's Immeasurable speed justification come from? "Would likely be able to move in a void outside of the space-time of the entire multiverse". How is that Immeasurable speed? At best that's a "likely infinite". And her previous key which has Infinite speed isn't really jusitifable for infinite speed...

@Overlord

He also has passive power null and empathic manip. The only people that he probably cannot kill are abstracts like her, but they cannot kill him either. She also cannot put down abstracts either, so they go 1 to 1 on that. Name someone that she can defeat that Merlin cannot, and I'll name someone who she cannot defeat that he can

Ppl always forget gk has more than the passive glare that atomizes possibilities, his hands slaps break the boundaries of space-time and deal conceptual damage, low godly regen isn't enough.

If Lilith was a type 2 concept then yeah I could say she's the strongest non-Warhammer 2-B.

Then again how many 2-Bs outside of Warhammer have type 2 conceptual manipulation?

Speaking of which, If the Chaos Gods embody type 2 concepts, Khorne vs. Arceus is a stomp.

Honestly, Immeasurable speed is just a subject we haven't gotten to with D&D. Putting it simply, deities were around before time was a thing. Shar is a good example- she was the void that was there before Ao walked in and created everything. Obyrinths (a variety of demon lord) are also credited with moving about outside of the multiverse to reach this one. And finally, literally all deities as they are were set about in the Dawn War- time is not inherent to the multiverse, and is rather the concept embodied by many lesser deities. I believe Zach made a profile for one such lesser deity some time back. The gods above that lesser deity are above his time.

Basically there is a decently solid case for Immeasurable D&D, just not something we've gotten around to yet.

Interesting.

Keep in mind though, that existing without, or predating the Concept of Time is just Infinite speed.

I'm aware. I personally am unsure- I'd need to dig through a lot on the topic, and it isn't a thing to be discussed here. Just saying it is something we have considered and need to look further into.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Overlord
He also has passive power null and empathic manip. The only people that he probably cannot kill are abstracts like her, but they cannot kill him either. She also cannot put down abstracts either, so they go 1 to 1 on that. Name someone that she can defeat that Merlin cannot, and I'll name someone who she cannot defeat that he can
The power null isn't very good

And i'll list some of the opponents Merlin can't beat:

Gilgamesh

Karna

All 6-C dark area digimons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back