• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what

The current strongest 10-A is a 10-A who is 8-C with the ability he needs to be strongest 10-A

Hm.

So if we allow stuff like that, as in, using higher end abilities (literally other tiers)

Then wouldn't it be Ben? Since Alien X exists and he can transform into him?

IIRC* FTFY

but yeah Flagg's Black Thirteen isn't under SBA, he is only strongest if we break the SBA.

10-A Ben encompasses Omniverse Ben who has access to the time cycle, a fully controllable Alien X and with the master control he can access Alien X with a thought.

JohnConquest1 said:
Thread I made with Terumi and Helios seems a bad idea atm (both profiles are missing things)
Gonna shift my focus towards finding someone who can take 10-A from Jojos golden boi
The Stalker already stalemated him, but they didn't feel like adding him for some reason

The Stalker only stalemated him via being impossible to put down permanently, although Gio had the upper hand the entire time. Hence wasn't added.

That... should be added, tbh. At least to the page, maybe not here. Survivability isn't being strong.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Why is Atheist Man not at 2-A, again?
because 1-C Nanashi is the one with the passive power null

2-A Nanashi just negs regen, immortalities and abstract existence

Weird I thought the time cycles did more than what was actually on their profile but eh.

Even unequalized, Misogi needs to be removed since Clockwork negged him into the ground.

Speaking of strong low-tiers

Culaina might be a candidate for 10-C all things considered.

Being around her causes empathic manip to basically mimic her actions, she leads with selecting a thread of reality where she wins. Also... huh? Cueball doesn't have mindhax on his profile.

Charles' mindhax is astounding, which leads me to ask why he doesn't instantly neg Cueball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back