• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenkaibattery1 said:
Passive: Reality Warping on a universe scale, Power Nullification, Attack Reflection
Some stuff just can't be passive. RW is 1 of them, RW has literally infinite applications if it's passive how does he choost how to warp it?

When the First World was broken and Spider was sealed away and drained of his powers, his shadow magic was still a presence and even while he was put into an eternal sleep, aided in the formation of the spiral's essence/reality, and was rebuilding and refining after it was created, and it formed reality out of Spider's own dreams as well.

Either way, he's a great contender for 2-C

Well, RW can be passive, it's just stupid to say it is passive.

Humans passively Warp Reality, it's literally a thing already, RW is too vague for that stuff.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Now that Spider's been updated he's a really good candidate for 2-C (Speed unequalized)
Abstract Existence (Type 1)

Concept Manipulation (Type 2)

Immeasurable Speed

4th dimensional being

Type 4 Acausality, with some staff saying it could be type 5

Passive: Reality Warping on a universe scale, Power Nullification, Attack Reflection

Probability Manipulation

Resistance Negation

Can seal type 1 Abstracts
gets stomped by vecna

uhhhhhh, Spider has the same thing and resistance to it? Can she mind hax a type 1 abstract being who embodies 2 concepts with resistance to it?

Vecna sounds like such a girly name ;-;

Spider has resistance to 4-D mind hax and has 4-D mind hax himself, which is derived from his shadow magic which he embodies on a type 1 level + I doubt she has ever mind haxed a type 1 abstract being who embodies 2 concepts

Edit: NVM, he can, but regardless, Spider has strong resistance to it and he can literally do the same thing

Vecna's Mind hax is High into 2-A.

And every God in D&D embodies like 4 concepts. Wee Jas embodies 7.

Well, Messing with concepts wont work on Type 5 Acausals.

To change the concept is to have Cause and effect

I.E

Concept of Darkness ----> Destruction of the Concept of Darkness ----> Concept of Darkness ceases to Exist ----> Darkness ceases to exist.

For a Type 5 this happens.

Concept of Darkness ----> Destruction of the Concept of Darkness ---> Nothing.

Depends on the Concept type:

If Type 4:

• Concept of darkness gets destroyed --> People cannot identify what darkness is anymore.
If Type 3:

• Concept of darkness gets destroyed --> darkness ceases to exist.
If Type 2:

• Concept of darkness gets destroyed --> darkness has never existed, and cannot exist ever agin.

EmperorRorepme said:
Uh no type 2 concepts are still bound by cause and effect.
People have different opinions on that.

Maybe a QaA or a CTR should be made, but I don't know how it would end up.

Sure. I mean it's pretty clear concepts are bound by cause and effect as just demonstrated but if someone wants to make a CRT on it that can go ahead.

To be honest, I disagree with the notion of Type 2 "False" Platonic concept as an Idea anyway.

I know type 1 are unbound by notions of Cause and Effect, as they're ummutable, unchanging ideas, they are by their nature unbound by cause and effect.

I'm pretty sure in the Timaeus Plato stated as such.

Plato described what Ideas were in other books prior to the Timaeus.

In the Timaeus, he described how the Demiurge shaped the Universe.

Ironically, I think type 2 was made because of cases where supposed platonic concepts have been able to be altered which contradicts what they are fundamentally.

just saying

I have found a 4-B who seems to qualify for Immeasurable speed, in that all the "speed" in the verse is part of its own simulation and the 4-B key is literally just a small fragment of the true sentience that made the multiverse as it is

just saying.

Mindhaxxed an Immeasurable speed?

Ah. Well then.

I'm not sure if the character is super stronk, their best stuff is EE through Data Hax, but the speed alone is the point. The profile is in progress here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back