• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ZacharyGrossman273 said:
...Why is full power numidium High 1-B for stomping true form of Aka when true form of Aka is 1-A?
Looking at their pages I believe the original form of Aka was 1-A but was reduced to High 1-B which the Numidium defeated?

" Due to the inherently reality-breaking nature of its being, the Numidium's mere activation breaks the linearity of Time, affecting Akatosh himself and causing a Dragon Break "

I'm guessing you're talking about this. This means that by the very nature of Numidium existing, it goes against everything Akatosh is for he represents a shard of the AKA oversoul and he only understands "I AM". When Numidium activates he directly states to reality itself "I AM NOT" and this is something Akatosh doesn't understand and for a breef time, time literally breaks, and since Akatosh is representet as being a dragon, everytime Numidium activates a "Dragon Break" occurs. That means every single thing that can happen, will happen.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
...Why is full power numidium High 1-B for stomping true form of Aka when true form of Aka is 1-A?
It isn't, AKA the Et'Ada was 1-A before he shattered himself to create the concept of Time across the Aurbis.

Type 5 only makes you immune to fate/plot, time paradox, causality and precognition.

Other hax should still work. Otherwise Nocturnal deserves the Low 1-C spot

JackJoyce said:
Type 5 only makes you immune to fate/plot, time, causality and precognition.
Other hax should still work. Otherwise Nocturnal deserves the Low 1-C spot
The brass god is canically stronger than nocturnal.

Also type 5 acausaity neggs a lot of things not just these.It gives you invulnerabibilty up to your dimensional level.

Now that Spider's been updated he's a really good candidate for 2-C (Speed unequalized)

Abstract Existence (Type 1)

Concept Manipulation (Type 2)

Immeasurable Speed

4th dimensional being

Type 4 Acausality, with some staff saying it could be type 5

Passive: Reality Warping on a universe scale, Power Nullification, Attack Reflection

Probability Manipulation

Resistance Negation

Can seal type 1 Abstracts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back