• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I question that mage file, but as of now it probably stomps death singers.

7-C is a guy with passive Masada hax (though it's 4D iirc) and for unequal an immeasurable speed guy.

Hiiragi Seijuurou with passive 2-B absorption.

Akabane has 2-A resistance to that, and a ton more hax.

Nocturne suffers a smilar fate.

I don't think Hiiraji can get past divine providence. Though weren't Akabane and Ban meant to be upgraded?

GyroNutz said:
I don't think Hiiraji can get past divine providence. Though weren't Akabane and Ban meant to be upgraded?
He can't. Yes they were but it was not accepted. The 5-A tier was going to be by lowballing it (a SoL feat taken as 0.92c which was later said to not be acceptable and since it's impossible to calc SoL feats welp there goes that).

So Akabane and Ban for both equal and unequal spots on 7-C.

Akabane is more meta, but Ban won vs in him canon. So putting both would be best.

2 things

1: Hiiragi stomped Eternum Nocturne with speed=/=

2: Ban and Akabane have no counter to basically passive power stealing and concept AIDs

1. Why still keep nocturne.

2. Ban and Akabane resisted Archiver's absorption and other hax. Hiiragi ain't touching them. Also Akabane's passive power null and Ban's law say hi.

It was more fair when they were both 2-B. Akabane and Ban stomp now.

tfw ALRF has posted scans for 2-A shit from Senshinkan but 1: it's never gonna be added and 2: people really like to say that ALRF himself said that there's no 2-A stuff

They still stomp even if it becomes 2-A due to power null. But untill that's added (which as you said it's...never) Ban and Akabane take 7-C handily.

PsychoWarper said:
Ban doesnt resist absorption.
The main characters (Ban and Ginji) and transcendential beings (Akabane and Witch Queen) were going against The Archiver, he couldn't control them anymore. So yeah he does resist it, but anyway Ban's law nopes it either way.

Ban is canonically equal to if not stronger than Akabane who stomps Hiiragi anyway.

PsychoWarper said:
Ban doest have the resistance on his profile, but alright Akabane does take it.
Neither does Akabane (he doesn't have all his resistances on his profile), cus i didn't want to overcrowd the profiles with literally resistances to all these, so i stuck to mentioning that they were going against The Archiver, which is why the "and more" is on his resistances.

Firephoenixearl said:
Neither does Akabane (he doesn't have all his resistances on his profile), cus i didn't want to overcrowd the profiles with literally resistances to all these, so i stuck to mentioning that they were going against The Archiver, which is why the "and more" is on his resistances.
You should list them, because otherwise it will confuse people not knowlageable of the verse

Also there are character profiles with much more resistances than that

From Akabanes profile,

Resistance to Radiation Manipulation (Casually held a mass of Active Uranium in his hand without even being affected in the Slightest), Poison Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement (Was unaffected by the poisonous smoke from Shikabane leaves in Infinity Fortress), Heat and Blood Manipulation (Wasn't bothered at all by Raitei's passive Aura), Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation (Could see through Makubex' Virtual Reality), Soul Manipulation (Fought and won against Raitei at full power), Data Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Magic, Physics and Metaphysics Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Void Manipulation, BFR, Teleportation, Probability Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3), Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Absorption and many others (Being a special type of Transcendental whose willpower and true self exists in the Real World like Professor Makube, he is Immune to anything The Archivercan do while existing in the GetBackers Universe even though The Archiver could affect Transcendentals like Kagami and Masaki in the GetBackers Universe), Statistics Reduction (Could engage in battles and defeat the likes of Ban inside the Beltline, which drains someone of their stamina), Existence Erasure, Fire Manipulation, Power Nullification (Initially Tanked Ban's Asceplius attacks that destroyed and could have erased Help)

@Psycho, I said he doesn't have all his resistances on his profile. He's still missing stuff like resistance to possession (Resistance to acausality and omniscience too)

PsychoWarper said:
You just said that Akabane doesnt have resistance to absorbtion listed when he does.
Yeah i just realized, my sentence leads to believe that. My bad wording sorry, i meant to say that Akabane doesn't have all the resistances either.

Why are any of these getbacker guys 7-C? Still have yet to see the actually feat that puts them there, all i see is a bunch of scaling to other characters.

Well we decided a 7-C seems like a good estimation of their power given that they could have destroyed the beltline which is a part of infinity fortress which is a part of Shinjuku. Untill LordGriffin finishes his blog on GB feats and they get calced, these guys gonna have 7-C as their tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back