• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 24

Milk wars breaks the scaling to the point where it is completely unusable lmaoo I am pretty sure it is just meant to be a gag comic, since even beings like Swamp Thing were capable of overthrowing the control the retcon corps had over beings.

On another note, I don't think GK should be in this list (Golden King) simply due to him being countered already by some 40k characters (assasians or something)

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
If civilization profiles can be proposed, the judgements from fallen London should take high 4-C once I'm done.
I already have some scans regarding them I could share.

Out yeah, I made the real tier of culexuses high 8-C while you were gone. Their actual powers still work the same, though.

Wokistan said:
Out yeah, I made the real tier of culexuses high 8-C while you were gone. Their actual powers still work the same, though.
Nvm then

GK should take the spot then

Judgements can Destroy ones past, future, life, events, mind, and fate. They can set all stats to minimum. Beings like Salt (A Judgement) are unapproachable, for un explained reasons. ´╗┐

Scaling from The Iron Republic: Everything is in total anarchy in The Iron Republic. "City of anarchists! Friend to Hell! A place where the laws of men and nature are equally forfeit!," "The Sex Pistols had it right then?" (Kek) "Freedom from laws and tyrants. All laws and tyrants, without exception." Even things like Math, Physics, and stats are easily revoked and randomized. This is of course scaled to the Judgements, it is not said who manipulates The Iron Republic but they scale to Judgements.

"The flowing currents of time and memory are Salt's [a Judgement] domains. He is the embodiment of the Zee itself..." Total governance of time.

"The God called Stone [a half judgement]," he says. "My sister by marriage. Of all of us, she is the best." - The Fathom King. Judgements scale to the rest of the verse, here is more proof of such.

"Few die in Fallen London. They come here instead." [about the tomb colonists] Most in the Underzee don't die due to the light of Stone [a half judgement]. Logically, Judgements are pretty much impossible to kill like all inhabitants of Fallen London and the Underzee.

Proof that they would scale

"The flowing currents of time and memory are Salt's [a Judgement] domains. He is the embodiment of the Zee itself..." Total governance of time.

Wait isn't this low 2-C and also type 1 abstract

It should probably qualify as such but there are statements suggesting judgements are merely star level so idk And this should be mere hax.

Oh it is also memory manip.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Salt should be revised but why is he above lady black?
I was saying he isn't above lady black

yeah I agree they should all be stuffed into 1 page

I am also working on revising a dozen other characters and verses (I am too lazy tho)

You guys should take your fallen London discussions elsewhere, it's clogging this thread. Start a discussion thread, go to someone's wall or discord, do whatever.

Wokistan said:
You guys should take your fallen London discussions elsewhere, it's clogging this thread. Start a discussion thread, go to someone's wall or discord, do whatever.
Yeah. But I doubt he'd just stay High 4-C once revisions are done, so the touhou chick can prolly take High 4-C, actually.

Yeah, I was gonna say. One of the other Zea gods is the embodiment of time itself and he is comparable to them, so he seemed extremely low balled. I think I know why I got asked me if someone could borrow some of my scans from my composite judgement debate lol

They also need the fact that they completely govern the chain of life. They would merely need to kick someone off and they would drop dead. They are missing a ton of hax indeed

Back