• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 24

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
His profile isn't updated...
Actually I have his updated profile on a blog, I'm just waiting for Ant to unlock the page so I can copy and paste it into the page

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
He can't kill magnus

But he can beat the shit out of him and essentially win
Nah That Impossible Can;t Defeat Mangus is '4-B | At least 4-B, possibly higher | At least 2-C and 'Massive Shitton of Haxes.

F639bda06b
I'm just going to say that I trust veeeeeeery little about World of Darkness God's profile, so wait until revisions are done before putting him at high 1-C

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No. Me ultima and matt are all suspicious of everything god has.
Zach is suspicious because his character is being stomped, he had no interest prior to this.

Ultima isn't, Zach is making stuff up.

Matt's only comment was on God's "possibly far higher" tag.

All of this is out of context, as per usual with Zach, and isn't the big thing he's waving around.

In fact, the "revision" part is only for Regen, which wasn't even apart of the debate in the first place, so if these "revision" goes through, then God still hax stomps.

As you like said, "Non Lethal Hax can work"

Also, why you wanted Transcendence for this spot if downstreamer have 1-B immortality ?

The Causality said:
As you like said, "Non Lethal Hax can work"
Also, why you wanted Transcendence for this spot if downstreamer have 1-B immortality ?
Thing is, any form of Immortality from external sources isn't on the Downstreamer's profiles.

So this is a mute point from Zach.

As for Numidium vs God, inconclusive, it's God's passive hax vs Numidium's passive EE.

Exactly... but you claimed God beats the whole Xeelee Sequence verse.

Annnyhow, leave High 1-C blank for now, since a good deal of high 1-Cs need revisions

Back