• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Udlmaster said:
Hell is considered to be lesser than the rest of Reality,

"Compared to Paradice, this place is Hell, but compared to Hell, this place is Paradice"
That usually does not refer to spatial dimensions. So get me something better please.

No, no, I ment, it's literally called to be Greater than Hell, so much so in comparison, it's called like Heaven/Paradice.

You see why this is notable because Heaven is stated to be incalculable compared to the Infinite Multiverses surrounding it.

Udlmaster said:
No, no, I ment, it's literally called to be Greater than Hell, so much so in comparison, it's called like Heaven/Paradice.

You see why this is notable because Heaven is stated to be incalculable compared to the Infinite Multiverses surrounding it.
Then, I please I ask you to point out where are the dimensions in the sketch you proposed earlier.

The Multiverse is stated to contain 6 Dimensions, in fact, it's stated twice.

Additionally, The verse is said to contain technically an infinite number of Dimensions, you just gotta roll high enough on a Perception check (I wish I was kidding on that) but to be safe, I've gone with ranking that have been shown.

For example, I'm not putting 7-D+ God on his profile because we don't know if 7-D dimensions actually, exist, we know they could, but it's not comfirmed until I find a quote saying they exist.

But 6 dimensions is one of those comfirmed, and they would exist in the Multiverses.

Depends, though powers can't go off anywhere near them in the first place. Magically sniping a Culexus doesn't work.

So unless 682 gets a resistence to this in the revision wouldnt the Culexus Stats Reduction heavily hamper 682?

That sorta depends on the assassin, but powers aren't going to be hitting them no matter what distance as they're basically voids. One once harmed Ahzek Ahriman through his astral projection when Ahriman was solar systems away, and some have blocked out part of the Astronomicon, which is 1-B in size, but that's not like the default range by any means.

Although, CA power null isn't quite as broad as Kharn. They can still be killed by less haxxed dudes or robots or something.

Yes though its to supernaturals, like most of their powers

So the stats reduction wouldn't affect stuff like robots and vehicles, assuming said robots/vehicles didn't use magic etc?

GyroNutz said:
So the stats reduction wouldn't affect stuff like robots and vehicles, assuming said robots/vehicles didn't use magic etc?
It shouldn't, though if you've got a specific example just ask me

So from what ive gotten from this is that the Culexus are mainly affective against Organic beings and can be beaten by charcaters that have superior skill?

(Organic is likely the wrong word)

Not necessarily organic, just supernatural or tied to the warp in some way. So magic robots are affected just fine.

Without the passives in play, the mind manip affects nearly everybody (though not to a crippling degree), they're invisible even to things that aren't affected by any of their other powers, Animus Speculum negates durability, their touch can obliterate souls, they can phase in and out of reality, and they're assassins, so outskilling one isn't easy.

In all seriousness, I don't see Lady of Pain taking it when there are beings who are above beings who are infinitely above Baseline from both SMT and Digimon. Heck, Digimon's entire 2-A scaling chain starts from infinitely above baseline 2-A.

The Lady isn't really 2-A just a High 2-A not using her full power

That being said, there are digimon who would outhax her at both 2-A and High 2-A

While I know about the LoP lore, I'm not sure how high she is into 2-A, I'm more the Lore guy than the scaling guy.

You're probably right, I was reading it wrong, but I've made the thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back