• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
this feels like wanking of probability manip tbh

Numidium's literal existance wins that fight, and why that is is stated on the profile, which is that World Rejections are passive

the singing is almost definitely not literal

> Not on his profile

>Proceeds to call Prob Manip wank

>Proceeds to make claims that goes against what the profile says

Yes, yes, DO go on.

>not on his profile

that's the void manip iirc

because you seem to think that attacking first > literally existing at all

Numidium singing is about as literal as Muatra is literally Vivec's dick

Hl3 or bust said:
>not on his profile

Do you know what Passive is at all?

Nothing on his profile says anything about things being passive.

As for God (World of Darkness) you're not going to be able to interact with him while being any Acausal besides Type 5.

Udlmaster said:
Hl3 or bust said:
>not on his profile

As for God (World of Darkness) you're not going to be able to interact with him while being any Acausal besides Type 5.
regardless, Numidium's stupid acausality lets him get it off at some point because LoP and YWHW have no way to affect all of him at the same time

you really like acausaliy don't you?

simply having type 5 acausality isn;t going to help you much, especially when the person is question can affect 1-A's

tbh, now that we found the feat where Tart's fate manip makes a 0% chance thing turn into 100% percent, I think her fate manip might be able to beat that.

Of course, given how High 3-A works, the op could also just split it into the two sub-tiers High 3-A really is ig.

SomebodyData said:
tbh, now that we found the feat where Tart's fate manip makes a 0% chance thing turn into 100% percent, I think her fate manip might be able to beat that.
Of course, given how High 3-A works, the op could also just split it into the two sub-tiers High 3-A really is ig.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this

Udlmaster said:

Outerverse level with World-Refusals (The Numidium's very nature is one that embodies the sheer Nihilism and skepticism that made up the philosophy of the Dwemer that comprise its Divine Skin. As such, its Tonal Architecture, alongside the Plane(t)s and Timelines orbiting it constantly sing World-Refusals, which refute the existence of individuals and expose that they're merely illusory constructs within the Dream of the Godhead, forcing them to undergo Zero-Sum and vanish from the Dream)

Ummm... if the World-Refusals are constantly happening, then I'm pretty sure that's passive.

Constantly Singing =/= Passive.

Before even a single Hz would leave his mouth, LoP would one shot, this is immeasurable speed.

And the singing doesn't start until the Fight does, so when the fight starts, he begins to sing, too bad the LoP one shots him before he can start singing.

Udlmaster said:
Constantly Singing =/= Passive.
Before even a single Hz would leave his mouth, LoP would one shot, this is immeasurable speed.

And the singing doesn't start until the Fight does, so when the fight starts, he begins to sing, too bad the LoP one shots him before he can start singing.
>immeasurable speed blitzes immeasurable speed

yeah no, i actually think Num is faster on that scale

>that Num gets killed

>type 5 acausality kicks in and anothe Num sings

GG no re

>Doesn't have Type 5

GG no re

>Num is faster, both have the same speed

Well played, you both tried to swing and ended up punching yourself in the face.

I wasn't talking about the fact she's Immeasurable in speed therefore she blitzs, I'm talking about how at Immeasurable speeds, singing is asking for far too much.

As well, again, Prob hax, I noticed how you left that part out.

I literally stopped bringing it up. I'm not interested in debating a circular argument.

Literally, the last post I put was 40 minutes ago.

Udlmaster said:
>Doesn't have Type 5
GG no re

>Num is faster, both have the same speed

Well played, you both tried to swing and ended up punching yourself in the face.

I wasn't talking about the fact she's Immeasurable in speed therefore she blitzs, I'm talking about how at Immeasurable speeds, singing is asking for far too much.

As well, again, Prob hax, I noticed how you left that part out.
Num sings at immeasurable speed too y'know

also sorry, i'm just tired rn and you never mentioned prob hax in that post

i'm also fairly certain that Num's profile says he transcends causality or something similar

You mean this:

"Unbound by the flow of Linear Time across the Multiverse of Mundus, and should be similar to Gods and Daedra, who are immutable and eternal entities beyond cause and consequence that only seem to be linear entities because they chose to appear as so"

^ That's type 2 and 4.

And again, no citations. So even then, I'm not accepting an uncited claim.

Also, I referenced her prob hax in the way that she kills him before he gets chance to sing, always going first and all.

Udlmaster said:
Also, to be fair, for 1-A stuff, it needs lot of Justification, and considering 1. Profiles aren't on the Wiki yet and are being made and 2. There's currently NO links on the entire page, it shouldn't be on this list.
I already said this.

Attqcks that aren't projectiles gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back