• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did oryx stomp anyone? He shouldn't have any concluded matches.

The to aru girl has a high 1-C melee attack iirc. That's why it didn't propel her to the spot.

Oh and I forgot the worm also has passive mindhax except even Better lol (but would probably lose to lavos and oryx even though I might give the worm type 1 abstract at some point)

I know I'm just saying that ABC logic applies perfectly in this case. That reminds me I really should bump my bane of ABC thread sometime in the future.

I read a bit of Mal's lore, that's not Passive but more like insta mindhax cuz her simple gaze could strip people of their free will.

And yeah, even a hilariously weak character with a mindhax worth affecting even 1 person could incap Altair since she has no feat of mind hax resistance which is very ironic since she has mind control herself.

Wait

Holy shit, I just realized if nanashi loses his Low 2-C key, The Worm would probably be the strongest Low 2-C with speed unequal since lavos and Altair aren't immeasurable (And even speed equalized, worm would probably stalemate lavos and beat altair, but IDK)

Should we have 682 here if he's under revisions and banned from matchups?

Probably not since we cant make matchs against the other contenders in his tier, so id say remove him for now.

Besides 682, I'd say that the Culexus Assasi has a pretty good claim to the spot. Just give me a bit to edit the profile and make it high 8-C, my revision was already approved.

Tha problem is we cant make matchs against the other High 8-C to see if any beat him (though I soubt any will but still).

682 has other stuff going on with revisions though, like resistances and shit. The degree of 1-Bness, also in contention, would affect the outcome of that fight as well. We shouldn't be listing people banned from fights for their stuff yet anyways, there's a reason Oryx is not 5-C despite clearly being the strongest

I don't think it would make a difference regardless.

Also, the match would still be closed because of controversy.

Wait i just remembered something on High 6-C tier. Sirzechs is a contender aswell. Can Cole deal with his EE and non corporeal nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back