• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Zach close it in the first place what

I don't know about Orcus beating Magnus personally, link to tzeentch and being merely a powerful idea floating around the warp and all, but Orcus probably beats more people than Magnus, which'd give him a better claim to the spot.

Magnus probably resists that, especially if he's in the warp and can just power up forever. Orcus is probably better overall though.

His justification for being Low 1-C is odd.

Een if you are infinitely above High 2-As, that wouldn't make you Low 1-C.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Seriously, how has no one figured out the strongest 2-C!?
Because there are many viable contenders, and some cna beta others that others can't beat, etcetera.

Vecna has a ton of non lethal hax and 2-A immortality but he can't do anything to magnus

Alice has high godly but not too much offensive hax

Magnus has a shitload of defensive hax but not too much offensive

Tbh honest, SMT is missing few abilities, I may do samll CTR once I have time.

Alice has a pretty potent OHK though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back