• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

lets just say its incon instead of stalemate coz someone doesn't like that word
"Inconclusive matches, in which the opposing parties are incapable of defeating each other"
this would be krishna vs blazblue

If they can do nothing but not die they don't get a spot. This isn't rocket science, we do this for normal Top 5 too. The Type 5 Acausality dudes without hax being at the bottom makes sense (heck, they probably shouldn't even be here).

where should i put

where should i put
Just throw him alongside Sacred Ancestor and put "Characters from Vampire Hunter D"

where should i put
Nowhere. The verse is supposed to be upgraded so he won't be 5D

this guy should probably be at least top 5

Edison has everything in cracking being physiology right?
He is more abstract than anything there, so kinda irrelevant.

If you mean in terms of abilities, most likely? Most cracking beings there, have their abilities due to Cracking. I mean they are beings made of Cracking so makes sense, but not everyone has like a direct statement of abilities=Cracking, so we don't really accept it for Meta=Critters for example.

Anyway when it comes to Cracking, it's literally Edison's power itself which he granted humanity, and even the Sekime, the broken eye powers used by The Society's higher ups like Golden King, who atomizes stuff by glaring, and Hilde I think her name was, who stops time by glaring, is also stated to be Edison's power.

So basically we could give Edison every single Cracking ability, which would be a pain to compile, which is why I haven't gotten to it yet.

They dont have NEP for their Concept
About this, probably an argument for it, The Messengers are the very law of the Underground, and they give it form.

The destruction of the Underground and it's laws didn't extend to Trevor Tower, which Edison exists on the very top of, as the ultimate void of chaos, so he probably doesn't have a concept.

Now that I think about it, him and M, should probably get BDE type 2 now.

About this, probably an argument for it, The Messengers are the very law of the Underground, and they give it form.

The destruction of the Underground and it's laws didn't extend to Trevor Tower, which Edison exists on the very top of, as the ultimate void of chaos, so he probably doesn't have a concept.

Now that I think about it, him and M, should probably get BDE type 2 now.
Based on what i found on profiles wouldnt that only be Type 2 Concept NEP? If it isnt and should be type 1, should probably throw him against Sacred Ancestor

Didn't know we even differentiated NEP by type 1 or 2 concepts...

But yea only type 1 concept manipulation I know of is from M and Edison, so would only be type 2 concept NEP.

He is more abstract than anything there, so kinda irrelevant.

If you mean in terms of abilities, most likely? Most cracking beings there, have their abilities due to Cracking. I mean they are beings made of Cracking so makes sense, but not everyone has like a direct statement of abilities=Cracking, so we don't really accept it for Meta=Critters for example.

Anyway when it comes to Cracking, it's literally Edison's power itself which he granted humanity, and even the Sekime, the broken eye powers used by The Society's higher ups like Golden King, who atomizes stuff by glaring, and Hilde I think her name was, who stops time by glaring, is also stated to be Edison's power.

So basically we could give Edison every single Cracking ability, which would be a pain to compile, which is why I haven't gotten to it yet.
Not surprising if he does, but it's a whole lot to list lol.

Hilde Rome d'Arc is the chick with stopping power glare, yes. Though I seem to think that had to do with Hilde getting a bootleg version of Edison's Time Prison she got by one of Thoth's terminals she met in Valusia (hard to confirm ngl due to no TL...yet.). Other than that, Hilde's glare still does stop things by freezing mind and matter simultaneously.

But yeah even just for the profiles of peeps who have Cracking, it's quite a whole lot to list. Rosenkreuz, Messengers, the Inganock peeps, etc...

Back