• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5-B vs. Strongest 5-A (1 more vote!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't he kinda have 1-A range though, if his law emenates over a 1-A realm? It'd get her eventually if that's the case.

No

Otherwise it wouldn't be infinite in speed

Heck, Mercuries even caught the spear once by virtue being Higher D

Not the spear itself, the law that he just exhudes where ever he goes. Also Merc is 1-A and equal to or superior to rein.

How long does he take to become 1-A again?

Thats only for his 4-A key.

And Merc in Marie's route is superior to both Ren and Rein but Rein is equal to him in Rea's route due to full power (in the second ending) and Apoptosis (in the fist ending)'

I suppose it takes some minutes at the very least or one hour at most (once they emanate they get to the singularity pretty darn fast)

glasheirm can soul rip to the point where souls that were in merc's domain can no longer be controlled by him and it became a singulairty of the world seperated from even merc's domain. LLT will kill beatrice 100% due to well...1-A BS.

Redgrave the LLT is a 1-A power in the shape of a 3-D weapo. It might have the power to kill her infinite times over, but it's physically incapable of hitting Beatrice's 26D form, and it can't kill her if it can't hit her.

If her avatar gets inside Gladsheimr's range, its over. It can't even be controlled by her true self anymore. So... Inconc.

He gets lost in a 26 dimensional space, and crushed at every point in his 4-D time axis repeatedly for eternity.

the thing is he still can launch pad himself left and right with glasheirm and has far better range to gtfo

Tony di bugalu said:
I have a question too:

If Betty has a true self in the 26-D, shouldn't she have another Key with her 1-B stuff?
^ That

Also Inconclusive FRA

TISSG7Redgrave said:
the thing is he still can launch pad himself left and right with glasheirm and has far better range to gtfo
I found thet idea funny, Rein hopping left and right when in char he would be like "come at me bro" and tanking everything throw at him.

Emperor, when there was no 1-A immortality allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back