• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Ugarik just said that the Gill calculation is exaggerated/inaccurate, so we may have to revert those edits after it has been re-done.

Antvasima said:
Well, Ugarik just said that the Gill calculation is exaggerated/inaccurate, so we may have to revert those edits after it has been re-done.
F in the comment sections

Well then we need the other feats calced then to make up for this somehow

Well, let's see what it is calculated as first.

So far there is no other feat calculated from the ones suggested

The Gill one needs a recalc if it was said to be wrong, F.A.N.G. if possible could be useful for scaling those like Bison and above

Did I just hear E. Honda?

This feat - latest news is:

Also, F.A.N.G's ending seems to suggest only he created some doomsday device that can wreak global havoc. Almost sounds like making ~4 Tsar Bomba and shooting them all over the world.

Gill's Moses feat is under overhaul. SquiTwo is doing this - give him time.

Oni (Street Fighter)'s volcano eruption feat... afaik volcano eruption AP yield varies A LOT. Needs more input data before doing the calc.

Necro (Street Fighter)'s island explosion tanking feat... Looks very weird. But can be a massive outlier, or he has somewhere to shelter anyway.

Also - Street Fighter's Bonus Stage where a car was half-destroyed within 40 seconds, destroying one wood barrel with one punch, or six metal barrels within 14 seconds. - Scales to all Street Fighter characters - including Dan Hibiki.

It would scaled to anyone above M. Bison, the New York one would be fine for SFV Ryu and SFV M. Bison at the very least.

Jasonsith said:
Did I just hear E. Honda?
This feat - latest news is:

Also, F.A.N.G's ending seems to suggest only he created some doomsday device that can wreak global havoc. Almost sounds like making ~4 Tsar Bomba and shooting them all over the world.

Gill's Moses feat is under overhaul. SquiTwo is doing this - give him time.

Oni (Street Fighter)'s volcano eruption feat... afaik volcano eruption AP yield varies A LOT. Needs more input data before doing the calc.

Necro (Street Fighter)'s island explosion tanking feat... Looks very weird. But can be a massive outlier, or he has somewhere to shelter anyway.

Also - Street Fighter's Bonus Stage where a car was half-destroyed within 40 seconds, destroying one wood barrel with one punch, or six metal barrels within 14 seconds. - Scales to all Street Fighter characters - including Dan Hibiki.
Necro never tanked that explosion, he was freed and supposedly saved by Effie, his girl

@Twellas

So is a speed feat for most characters not called Dan Hibiki and about the destruction of the island, I don't really know if is going to be scaled to anyone. We had a sub relativistic to MHS feat before and good MHS+ feats so it might be good enough.

Please don't quote long posts unless it is necessary.

Actually I doubt Base Ryu, M. Bison and anyone stronger or comparable would scale to the attack speed of the laser in my calculation who would be Mach 5633.591655.

@PuasLuisZX + @Twellas

That cannot even be a speed feat as we do not know if Necro and Effie just find a safe spot and hide there.

Ah the Street Fighter bonus stage I talk about. So Dan Hibiki would be 779689.8701 J per punch minimum or 44,732,125.43 J / 40s = 1,118,303.136 J/s.

And the speed feat... Should all SF characters be "At least Transonic" for dodging Guile's Sonic Boom that travels at exactly the speed of sound (unless otherwise stated) (I would say peak human to superhuman speed for Dan Hibiki and Sean). (But then, can comic book feat be used for game characters? Dan's speed feat comes from the comic book. Unless you want transonic Dan for dodging Sonic Boom)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:PuasLuisZX/Black_Moons:_F.A.N.G_Ending

And looks like Akuma 6-C can remain unless we can find something to object.

But now, can we talk about how this could work on Ryu and M. Bison, since this is the feat that upgrades both of them.

I have three options in mind to talk about.

The first one would give both of them the Tier 7-A to baseline High 7-A, due the Black Moon set in New York was activated in Story Mode. Even by halving of the calc due Charlie weakened M. Bison and the black moons not longer being capable to be activated would still gave both of them.

The second one is giving M. Bison a Tier 6-C key, called "With the Black Moons activated" due the canon page changing.

The thrid one is giving then the At least 7-A, posibly or at most 6-C.

that seems fine but what about gill's revised ending? that one could use a calc now since the gill calc is gonna be changed soon.

The Revised Street Fighter V ending? That might not be required due the big importance of the Black Moons in V and III is solid enough to not be considered an outlier. However, if I could tell from the image it might be just a bit more than baseline 7-B, if I use the average of the mountain size acceptable in this wiki.

Wait, the mountain is now on similar levels to the depth of the sea? If that's the case then, it might be way higher than what I expected. But, this might be a lot higher than expected. Emphasis on the word "might".

It seems flike the Fang calculation has been accepted. The Gill feat still needs a recalculation though.

I'm sorry to hold you guys up. I have finished the Gill calc and will be posting it today definitely but I'm still pretty busy. All I'm gonna say is that after the recalc, He most I've gotten with this revision is Large Town level+.

EDIT: Actually had time to upload the calc from my Drive to the wiki

If anyone wants to take a look,

User_blog:SquiTwo/Gill_pulls_a_Moses_(Recalc)

Looks like i was right long ago when i said Gill feat wont give anything beyond Large Town or such after all, well would you look at that now

As for the Black Moon thing, Bison imo should be the only one scaling to it, since its an amp for himself, others scaling to it its iffy since we dont know how much powerful this Bison was compared to the other characters like Akuma or Gill for example

I mean, Gill looks also capable to be comparable to characters like Bison with the Amp due his plan involved the use of Black Moons in Illuminati's plan via the ending calling Gill the savior of the catastrophe of the Black Moons, the ones Bison used before, keep in mind that there's no implication as Gill also using the Amps meaning that he's just as powerful as the Black Moons itself. So that's a good point into consideration as comparation. So it's possible to scale him to the 6-C feat as well, and this makes an argument about characters comparable to Gill.

As for Ryu, he can also upgrade into the 7-A territory due the New York Black Moon was activated which is 764.82 Megatons. Yes, Charlie Nash sacrifies himself to weakend Bison, the amount of energy absorbed was unknow and the absorb of New York already happened, so Rashid desactivating the weapons doesn't mean that Bison lost that energy, just that there's no more cities in danger and thus he no longer can ansorb the rest of the energy.

Even by assuming that Charlie Nash absorbed half of Bison energy, this would still give Ryu an upgrade due after Bison being defeated, the base was destroyed due the lack of his power getting an increase.

Gill Black Moons

Why would Ryu scale to 7-A first of all?From what we gonna base this off of?

Im still a bit iffy since Bison was made a big deal with the black moon amp, plus the god tiers best feats are way lower then this Bison in the SF5 story tier wise by a lot, which is why i think only Bison should scale to this

Can you post links to all of the affected profiles here?

Well that buff lasted all of thirteen seconds. At least Gill vs Orochi is fair again. Speaking of Gill, I have two major questions.

1: Where does Gill's Low-Mid regen come from?

2: Shouldn't Gill have Immortality (Type 4), since there doesn't seem to be any real limit outside of game mechanics as to how many times he can resurrect?

The Smashor said:
Well that buff lasted all of thirteen seconds. At least Gill vs Orochi is fair again.

Speaking of Gill, I have two major questions.

1: Where does Gill's Low-Mid regen come from?

2: Shouldn't Gill have Immortality (Type 4), since there doesn't seem to be any real limit outside of game mechanics as to how many times he can resurrect?
Even if we consider game mechanics, he can resurrect only when he his super art gauge was full. And if the characters successively defeated him with soul-based attacks (like the Raging Demon), he could not resurrect anymore. (UDON Ryu defeated Gill once and for all with Raging Demon.)

So it should depend on his "soul energy" storage, or just say as long as he has a soul he could resurrect?

@Jason

The Super Art Gauge more or less is game mechanics. And the Evil Ryu killing him in UDON is directly contradicted by him easily surviving Akuma's version of the move. And Evil Ryu isn't stronger than Akuma. Is UDON even canon?

the UDON comics shouldn't be used as evidence and didn't he resurrect after being hit with the Raging Demon?

@smashor

no look at the verse page.

The raging demon destroyed his soul, nothing suggests as far as i know his soul survived, his ressurection can bring him back even from soul destruction

Also did Gill shown any Regenerationn at all?That low mid regen is strange there since there wasnt an instance of him healing from anything

Since @jasonsith brought up in-game feats, Dan Hibiki might get an upgrade from SF4

On the airport stage if you uppercut a character below the wing of the plane it breaks off about half of the wing.

Also, in 3rd strike, Hugo and Alex's stage has some miscellaneous items in the background and if there is a hard knockdown or throw, everything bounces up about 3 or 4 feet in the air. SFV also has this on the New York stage we're you could tip over a car or break a fire hydrant in the background.

Because it isn't from direct contact and in SFVs case it's a safe distance from the fight it could constitute a higher tier like small building lvl. Granted a very low small building but nonetheless still in tier

Back