• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BlackDarkness679 said:
No he doesnt at all, thats literally all he says
"You show potential in your fist... Were you holding something back?"

"You resemble me in my younger days! I must train you if you are to realize your potential."

And also in the ending with Ryu lifting a boulder he says he has a long way till he ever reaches anywhere near his

Not the same thing
I said similar, not same. He also has an ending before that one where he realizes that Ryu is what he is looking for and he travels to him.

Also this arguing is pointless becasue I agree that Gill should be comparable to at least base Akuma, I just don't think Oro is a reliable source for power levels since all he says is guesswork and maybes.

I was refering about saving the content revision under a page to be on-holding until the new forum is ready, that's all.

As i was searching around i found two feats that would scale to about everyone in the SF cast speed, first one is a character Eagle moving in tandem with a laser beam that shoots in space in SF Alpha 3, the other is Karin in SF5 said she can overwhelm opponents even from 12000 km with a technique of hers and Zangief tried it too and pulled it off, this could make a significant upgrade to the verse

BlackDarkness679 said:
Also just saw now, why is Oni just large mountain, when it was talked he scales from M Bison 6-C key
Because no backing proof that Oni scales above a prep time FANG, which amped M Bison shares the same power with.

Tho Oni always scale above no.prep time FANG.

This is just a notification about that all discussion posts made after April 14 will disappear in the new forum, so if there are any important content revisions that need to be referenced in the new forum, please back them up here:

https://archive.org/web/

The threads can be updated with later backups if there are more posts in them.

Here is the latest information: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4279432

Back