• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The game has finally arrive, and for celebration let's all discussing it in this thread

Welcome everyone to the new golden age of fighting games, and after a long redemption, Street Fighter has finally set it step to the bigger leap and it payed very well
Discuss and chat everything here from the gameplay, tourney, characters, and most importanlty, indexing

And without any further talk, let's begin the thread!
l3bg7nmfPpPzam5jOVlaUFww.jpg

images

JP is here!

He was indeed the character with the largest amount of material to cover, the others won't require as much time, but it will still require quite a while.

Updates for the veterans will follow and in a few days I will post a CRT for M. Bison and some other minor things.

How will Akuma raging demon be done in SF6 now visually since SF5 shown it the way it did
He obviously won't have it.
What intrigues me the most is how they will make the critical art version, maybe making him turn into Shin or Oni.

Considering his new design, perhaps. Selling fruit for civilians and other same kind of stuff like in that artwork. People are so using that Super for their FOTNS characters.

If Zanku Hadoken can be taught, I'll give it to my Geese as Shippuken, since there's no aerial projectiles The Player can use now (only Guile has aerial Sonic Blade). Wondering if Sheng Long gets updated with his fighting style once a DLC releases.

Ninjastar on the scene!

Did my boi Zangief get anything good this entry 👀.
The most notable is his new submarine feat, which will be most likely an upgrade, although still within Class M. Then he's got some intelligence flavour and maybe something else I can't think of at the moment, but nothing too crazy unfortunately.

Just bought the Year One Ultimate Pass in preparation. Cannot wait to see what Rashid will have interaction-wise given that he's an aristocratic guy, probably in Old Nayshall because of a scene in his trailer and unknown day master slot (Azam with Zangief or Marisa's style🤞).

Last edited:
Gonna ask you folks something about Jamie, since he'll be next to have a file.
As we know, he can chug loads of his "special drink" and be just fine, or rather even better than before.
That stuff is quite tough for anyone else though, with Jamie himself stating a few times how he is a special case and that normal people would get a nosebleed with just a sip.
Even the in-training Player, who is already an accomplished fighter (even if not yet at the level of the best), gets all wasted immediately after drinking a single glass.

I was thinking that this might grant Jamie something, but I'm not quite sure what.
Jamie does feel its effect, but he's able to withstand much larger quantities than anyone else, and pushing through them to use them to his advance.
Superhuman stamina is a given, but then I was thinking to some resistance (poison, even if not alcohol? Status effect?) or ability (enhanced senses? Willpower?).
What do you think?

I've always listed resistance to drugs as poison, I think this falls under that. Granted he's probably just used to it so it's probably not something that applies to any one

As we know, he can chug loads of his "special drink" and be just fine, or rather even better than before.
That stuff is quite tough for anyone else though, with Jamie himself stating a few times how he is a special case and that normal people would get a nosebleed with just a sip.
Even the in-training Player, who is already an accomplished fighter (even if not yet at the level of the best), gets all wasted immediately after drinking a single glass.

I was thinking that this might grant Jamie something, but I'm not quite sure what.
Jamie does feel its effect, but he's able to withstand much larger quantities than anyone else, and pushing through them to use them to his advance.
Superhuman stamina is a given, but then I was thinking to some resistance (poison, even if not alcohol? Status effect?) or ability (enhanced senses? Willpower?).
What do you think?
Bro i swear Jamie become more based as the time goes on lmao

Status effect resistance? But peoples said poison resistance is better for that so i'll go with that

What do you think?
Wouldn't call alcohol a poison tbh, it's not lethal or harmful to humans but rather debilitating and even then you'd have to consume a lot of it for one to feel the worst effects of alcohol, I think High Alcohol Tolerance is better (you could try a better word than "high" to describe his tolerance)

Wouldn't call alcohol a poison tbh, it's not lethal or harmful to humans but rather debilitating and even then you'd have to consume a lot of it for one to feel the worst effects of alcohol, I think High Alcohol Tolerance is better (you could try a better word than "high" to describe his tolerance)
I mean, not all poisons are lethal. Most aren't even, they just have an effect on the body. I would also just disagree that alcohol isn't harmful

True but alcohol isn't potent enough to be a poison to us humans. Alcohol Tolerance (or Resistance to Organic Manipulation, which includes alcohol) is better since Jamie lets himself be intoxicated by the alcohol while resisting the worst of its effects, allowing him to exploit his drunken movements for his fighting style. Plus alcohol tolerance is a real thing

True but alcohol isn't potent enough to be a poison to us humans.
It is, you can die from thinking too much, it's scientifically considered a toxin, just a weak one, if you get used to it it's just specific tolerance to it but being just straight-up immune to getting drunk without any specific context regarding alcohol means you have a resistance to toxins

I think the point lies in Jamie's drink being much more potent than any alcool and him drinking huge quantities of it without being hurt.
It technically isn't alcool (secret herbal tea shenanigan), but even small quantities explicitly causes immediate damage to people who aren't used to it, and he can chug an whole gourd of it in seconds.
Of course we don't know the effects of higher quantities on normal people, but we know that a simple cup or similar amounts can cause heavy nosebleeds (I can't upload the screenshot on imgur from mobile for some reason) and instantly make a "pro" fighter drunk. (the latter is from the cutscene in which you get enrolled).

I think the point lies in Jamie's drink being much more potent than any alcool and him drinking huge quantities of it without being hurt.
It technically isn't alcool (secret herbal tea shenanigan), but even small quantities explicitly causes immediate damage to people who aren't used to it, and he can chug an whole gourd of it in seconds.
Of course we don't know the effects of higher quantities on normal people, but we know that a simple cup or similar amounts can cause heavy nosebleeds (I can't upload the screenshot on imgur from mobile for some reason) and instantly make a "pro" fighter drunk. (the latter is from the cutscene in which you get enrolled).
I think it's definitely like, enough to count as poison resistance, the issue is, does Jamie have a special resistance to it or is he just acclimated to it? Because people can get used to almost any substance by gradually incrementing how much they take and that wouldn't give a blanket resistance to poisons, but just being randomly barely affected by it would

Jamie says you need to be a drunken boxer in order to withstand it and the Player obtains such ability after completing his training under him.
It definitely is something people can achieve by developing tolerance, since Jamie himself learned it from his grandma, as this fighting style is passed down in his family through the generations.

I guess just minor poison resistance that just works on this specific thing

Just got enrolled as Rashid's student, and one of his interactions revealed that he survived being stabbed a few times by F.A.N.G with his poison knife, using his own anger to push through all that and ultimately won the battle. (likely another justification for Awakened Power and Poison Resistance, though it may probably also count for Supernatural Willpower or Rage Power, perhaps wrong)

May wait for someone to upload a video of all these to bring that up as the source.

Last edited:
Just got enrolled as Rashid's student, and one of his interactions revealed that he survived being stabbed a few times by F.A.N.G with his poison knife, using his own anger to push through all that and ultimately won the battle. (likely another justification for Awakened Power and Poison Resistance, though it may probably also count for Supernatural Willpower or Rage Power, perhaps wrong)

May wait for someone to upload a video of all these to bring that up as the source.
Make me curious on what happen to F.A.N.G now, maybe A.K.I story will reveal it

Back