• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strawberry vs Salamander

Erza has no 7-A Form, she has a High 7-A one, and her strongest Armors are either 7-C, 7-B, and 6-C

Changing the match doesn't fix the issue that Natsu starts and ends with a big disadvantage of not being able to see Ichigo.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Show me him sensing a literal soul that he doesn't even know is around. This is spite.

Fullbringer Ichigo isn't invisible, you do realize that correct? Perhaps I should have specified on what Ichigo I'm using but I don't appreciate you making spite accusations.

At first, it was Shikai Ichigo and he can go Bankai, then you changed it to Fullbringer, nobody noticeed that, it's no big deal guys

Except it has been clear now that Bleach characters are invisible to those who cannot see souls. Something that Natsu has never done and Fullbring was not specified in the beginning. Not to mention that this was Erza vs Byakuya first which had the same issue. Regardless this is a waste of time.

Toshiro has 2 calcs. One is 513 megatons in Shikai. Idk what his Bankai Calc equals to. Ichigo is in a scaling chain off Toshiro's Bankai for his Fullbring.

From what it looks like to me, Ichigo>>>513 Megatons, while Natsu is also>>>578 Megatons, so the AP Advantage is minimal, meaning that it's down to skill, which both are pretty much equal in, both are young gifted teenagers who have taken on tons of people way out of their league, they both don't really have hax, and win through pure power and energy blasts, so it's relly close either way... I'll go with Natsu for having a slightly superior AP and technically a slightly bigger scaling chain

Natsu takes it Extreme Difficulty

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Show me him sensing a literal soul that he doesn't even know is around. This is spite.
(Sigh)

Calm down, please, I get you're frustrated, that's not an excuse

So Bankai makes Toshiro way stronger, and Ichigo scales to that, so he is greater than 513 Megatons

Hmmm....

Ichigo definitely has the speed advantage using Bringer Light to amp his speed but the AP difference is minimal(until someone points out what Lil Shiro's Bankai Calc is in Megatons) It honestly looks inconclusive for me honestly. The AP, and range is negligible and the skill is similar.

Hmm, Toshiro's bankai calc is 657 Megatons. So it's 578 vs 657 the gap is only around 1.1 so it's kinda irrelevant.

Ichigo however still has mobility advantage with flight and bringer light and he can spam it so that can help for dodging stuff like, fire for example. Not to mention he has experience against someone that has quite large AOE (Byakuya). For offensive wise, he can use the bringer light to caught Natsu off guard I guess. He also can spam his GT to counter something like, fire for example.

He also can amp his sword with bringer light to increase it's cutting power (The same thing that oneshot Tsukisihma's arm), so the amp probably can help him a bit in CQC.

Skill is debatable I guess if we ignore the age of Ichigo's opponent's age he faced, or the accelerated development he has (Just read the fight between him and Ikkaku or Zangetsu, his accelerated is legit that help him against the opponent that is hundreds of years older).

And Ichigo has extrasensory perception which he can't be blinded, dunno if that's help or not. Guess that'll help him against "blindspot attack" since attacking opponent from behind with speed amp is a normal ethic and culture in Bleach after all.

skill should be even since Natsu can memorize and counter the patterns of the person he's fighting after a few seconds of clashing

DragonEmperor23 said:
skill should be even since Natsu can memorize and counter the patterns of the person he's fighting after a few seconds of clashing

That's kinda inconsistent tho since it's not something he does in every fight.

I mean, unless you want the author to just copy paste those same words every fight Natsu's not going to say it out loud every time.

Back