• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Straw Hats Vs. Class 1-A Members Match 2: Moss Head Vs. Dynamight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules:

Battles take place at UA Sports Festival Stadium.

Both fighters start at opposite ends of the fighting area in the stadium.

To win, one fighter must either Knock out the other (make them pass out) or get them out of bounds of the stadium area (like in the UA Sports Festival Arc).

All gear that the characters use may be used here (both the straw hats and Class 1-A members). This includes the hero suits.

The second matchup is Bakugo Vs. Zoro. The High 8-C key for Zoro will be used, while Bakugo will be given his 8-B key. Both are in character, and rules above apply. Speed will be equalized for this match. They do not have knowledge of each other’s abilities/fighting styles.

Bakugo:

Zoro: 1

Last edited:
What do you mean?

Zoro's weakest key will be around 5X stronger than Bakugo's strongest 8-B key, along with his massive skill advantage the fight would be a stomp.

Bakugo is an unknown amount higher than 11 Tons, while Zoro would be somewhere around 66 Tons. Zoro is probably strong enough to cut Bakugo completely in half in a single swing.

What do you mean?

Zoro's weakest key will be around 5X stronger than Bakugo's strongest 8-B key, along with his massive skill advantage the fight would be a stomp.

Bakugo is an unknown amount higher than 11 Tons, while Zoro would be somewhere around 66 Tons. Zoro is probably strong enough to cut Bakugo completely in half in a single swing.
Well what keys would make for a fair matchup? I could try Zoro’s strongest pre-timeskip key (low 7-B) against Bakugo OFA (7-A), but would that be a fair match for Zoro since they’re a tier apart?

Zoro is taking this one not only does he have skill advantage as strength advantage he also has experience with explosion users since he fought mr5 so zoro wins with mid diff

I mean, his High 8-C key is going to be his 8-B key. This fight, if concluded before they get upgraded, will just get removed when the upgrades go through.

Low 7-B vs 7-A is a stomp for the 7-A character, since that's a one hit kill gap.

You can keep it in their High 8-C+ tiers, but just remember that this fight will either be removed or closed in the future.

I mean, his High 8-C key is going to be his 8-B key. This fight, if concluded before they get upgraded, will just get removed when the upgrades go through.

Low 7-B vs 7-A is a stomp for the 7-A character, since that's a one hit kill gap.

You can keep it in their High 8-C+ tiers, but just remember that this fight will either be removed or closed in the future.
Would it be better to bump Bakugo up to 8-B then? Or does the AP advantage become an issue like low 7-B to 7-A did?

It's fine to leave as is, just note what I said above about Zoro's rating.

Because when Zoro's High 8-C+ key upgrades to 8-B+ in the future, there will be no fair fight possible between them.

Right now it is fine I guess, just that later on it won't be.

It's fine to leave as is, just note what I said above about Zoro's rating.

Because when Zoro's High 8-C+ key upgrades to 8-B+ in the future, there will be no fair fight possible between them.

Right now it is fine I guess, just that later on it won't be.
The reason I asked was because I wasn’t sure if scaling Bakugo up a bit would be unfair to current high 8-C Zoro or not, and I wanted the matchup to still be viable after Zoro gets scaled to 8-B.

This is an earlier key, but this Bakugo was upgraded to 10.51 Tons.

Joint Training Arc Bakugo is upscaling to 8-B, baseline 11 Tons via being stronger than his previous key.

Also are Zoro and other East Blue characters being upgraded to 8-B+ still?

I just checked the OP of that thread and saw 8-B+, but yes East Blue Zoro is becoming 8-A then?

I think I’m gonna have this matchup closed, it’s basically the same as another one that already exists and the other one achieved grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back