• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs My Hero Academia Tournament: Gravattack vs Bakugo | NEED VOTES

I meant Bakugo propelling himself is faster than Gravattack's reaction, which leads to him getting very close (the distance is only 20 meters, is very close), Gravattack stops him and as he throws him, Bakugo shoots with an explosion that would also be faster than Gravattack's reaction, leading to him being able to hit him (stronger than Gravattack's durability), this makes him pause for a moment and Bakugo quickly zooms in and attacks with everything he's got (AP Shot Auto-Cannon, for extra speed or a big blast ), having a chance to win
All of this relies on Gravattack not starting to increase gravity at one point, which it doesn't usually do, preferring instead to launch people or things.
first, 8 tons to 7 tons, the difference is so minimal that I don't even know if you can consider it as an advantage SECOND, the gravity of the GT can affect energy attacks, which is the case with AP and its variations THIRD where you took it from that the explosions being faster than Bakugo?

I don't see how this is one-sided when the only thing Gravattacks can do is slam bakugo into the ground. Which he isn't going to do repeatedly since it's not in character unless someone shows me a scan.
Bro, bakuga can't do anything as long as he is in the influence of Gravaatack gravity. Just a toy.

Bro, bakuga can't do anything as long as he is in the influence of Gravaatack gravity. Just a toy.
He can do it, in the clip itself the bounty hunters were able to do things
SECOND, the gravity of the GT can affect energy attacks, which is the case with AP and its variations
I already said it before:

Gravattack must use his powers manually, if he has Bakugo spinning around him and Bakugo uses an explosion (which is also faster than Bakugo's normal speed and therefore Gravattack) the explosion will not be stopped automatically, but rather Gravattack will have to hold her apart.
Bakugo is quite observant and can notice something like this, so he can try to use it to his advantage.

THIRD where you took it from that the explosions being faster than Bakugo?
That's my mistake, but he should be able to attack if he gets close enough (also AP Shot Auto-Cannon)

I don't see how this is one-sided when the only thing Gravattacks can do is slam bakugo into the ground. Which he isn't going to do repeatedly since it's not in character unless someone shows me a scan.

with the two seriously fighting, why the hell would GT drop Bakugo?

He can do it, in the clip itself the bounty hunters were able to do things
That's because Ben don't fight seriously or see his villans as someone with whom he must win, so he let his guard down, as per standard battle assumption his character to fight and must win will be same as when Ben fought war lord vilgax and beat a shit out of him and vilgax could do nothing but just get himself being done.

like dude, this fight, the combatants don't have complex powers, and not several powers, this is not a "Kamen Rider Blades vs MegaMan", how the hell did we not reach a conclusion?

with the two seriously fighting, why the hell would GT drop Bakugo?
That's how he fights according to his profile, I don't understand what you mean.
if the AP SHOT is not energy, I don't know what it is anymore
His AP shot is just a concentrated explosion at the center of his palm, which creates a concentrated blast with reduced area of impact.
He can out range, and I doubt gravattack is going to spin Bakugo in the air for the whole fight

He can't use his gravity powers while flying.

Not in character, and I doubt Cartoon Network will have Gravattack ripping off limbs in a kids show.
It's not cartoon network, neither Ben's first time that he have to kill someone, he won't let his best friend off the hook and here we talking about a random non civil brat.

Ben has made it quite clear that when time comes he must do what needs to be done, even if it means killing his friends, for the 2^97th time he has made it clear to even Gwen when he tried to fry her down in a molten lava.

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying. It's not in character for gravattack to do such a thing unless he is blood lusted, and I doubt he has done that sort of thing before.

Ben has made it quite clear that when time comes he must do what needs to be done, even if it means killing his friends, for the 2^97th time he has made it clear to even Gwen when he tried to fry her down in a molten lava.
It's no wonder that if it wasn't for Gwen, Kevin wouldn't be alive today

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying. It's not in character for gravattack to do such a thing unless he is blood lusted, and I doubt he has done that sort of thing before.
He never had to fight someone either where he was set off to must win, only times when he was in these situations were UA Kevin and War lord vilgax and what Ben's character is will be the character of all aliens and he don't care about blood, shit and anything when he is in the situation of all seriousness and set off to only win.

Ben would have annhilated the entire forever knight army if they hadn't stopped from capturing aliens, must have killed aggregor, has beaten army of forever knights to shit and no reason just to get the location of UA Kevin. Ben is way brutal than you think.

It's no wonder that if it wasn't for Gwen, Kevin wouldn't be alive today
If Gwen hasn't controlled herself from going to the extent she was going in start to protect Kevin then she as well wouldn't be alive today. Ben only stopped because there was a way, if not, then both have been dead.

Back