• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs My Hero Academia Tournament: Gravattack vs Bakugo | NEED VOTES

Also, Bakugo doesn't need to use Howitzer impact to create giant explosions.
[
true, but that doesn't change the fact that the biggest explosion he's ever used in his life was with HI, by the way, in case Gravattack is blinded by the stun grenade, nothing stops him from creating a force field around him soon after being blind

I like how Gravattack created a black hole big enough to cover multiple city blocks and was still expanding and then people saw that and went like "Nah, not realistic, so High 8-C at best."
Fr, if that is not realistic then I don't know what is. I always finds it absurd that why ppl try to stay way too realistic or more than strict one should be towards "few particular franchises".

It seems kinda one sided so I'll argue from bakuga side.....

It is inconclusive as Gravaatack may can create blackhole but clearly cannot control it, so he'll be dead himself along with bakuga.

What the hell…

i doubt the explosions can even reach him. Gravattack FRA.
That you say it, definitely makes sense, even w/o blackhole GT will stomp.
IMG_8744.png

Alright, so Gravattacks uses his gravity to slam his opponents into something hard or throw things at his opponents. Since the area in the sports festival, there is not going to be anything hard for Bakugo to get slammed into except for the stone or concrete in the center of the area, which won't be too much of a problem for Bakugo since he has dealt with this type of damage with Nine. There won't be anything to be thrown into the area except the debris and rocks, but Bakugo can destroy those with ease.

From the clip above, Gravattack only has Tens of meters and Explosion has kilometer level range. What stops Bakugo from playing range and spamming explosions, which he does in character? Once Bakugo gets out of range, gravattack can't do anything except throw stuff or use his force field. If Gravattack puts up a force field, Bakugo can just destroy it with a charged explosion or his signature move Howitzer Impact and Howitzer is 5 times stronger than Gravattacks durability, and he does not resist heat if this attack will either cripple him or kill him.

For the black hole argument, it will result in a stalemate. Since Bakugo obviously can't avoid a black hole and, Ben will revert to his base form after it is created. He won't be able to escape the black hole, either.

So I see this as either inconclusive or a win for Bakugo. Gravattacks only option is slamming Bakugo into walls or the floor or black hole, which will be a stalemate.

His Gravity only works in tens of meters, I don't see what gravattack can do once Bakugo goes outside that range. Which is what is going to happen.

The black hole is not a good option for Gravattack, not only would it kill him too, but it takes time to do it, more than enough time for Bakugo to try to attack it.

by the way, Bakugo doesn't have a range of kilometers in this key, that's the third one, here he has Hundreds of Meters, but it's still more than what he has shown to cast Gravattack (according to his profile, I haven't seen Omniverse for a long time)

black hole is not a good option for Gravattack, not only would it kill him too, but it takes time to do it, more than enough time for Bakugo to try to attack it.
His start off before creating blackhole was enough to stop timebeast whose speed was FTL.

He never will be able to
Can you explain? Because Demonic Dude didn't include the starting range in the OP. So SBA assumes that they start at their the highest range, which would mean they start hundreds of meters from each other, so Gravattack can't even use it on Bakugo when the fight starts.
The black hole is not a good option for Gravattack, not only would it kill him too, but it takes time to do it, more than enough time for Bakugo to try to attack it.

by the way, Bakugo doesn't have a range of kilometers in this key, that's the third one, here he has Hundreds of Meters, but it's still more than what he has shown to cast Gravattack (according to his profile, I haven't seen Omniverse for a long time)
Yea I miss read the keys but still Tens of Meters Vs Hundreds of meters. I see no reason why Bakugo just doesn't range spam.

Can you explain? Because Demonic Dude didn't include the starting range in the OP. So SBA assumes that they start at their the highest range, which would mean they start hundreds of meters from each other, so Gravattack can't even use it on Bakugo when the fight starts.

Yea I miss read the keys but still Tens of Meters Vs Hundreds of meters. I see no reason why Bakugo just doesn't range spam.
It's not like Gravattack can't fly and do the same

one question, GT has an advantage in LS but has he already demonstrated the ability to crush his opponents with gravitational pressure?

Bakugo propelling himself with explosions is faster than himself, which thanks to Speed Equalized would also be faster than Gravattack, right?

Also, Gravattack must use his powers manually, if he has Bakugo spinning around him and Bakugo uses an explosion (which is also faster than Bakugo's normal speed and therefore Gravattack) the explosion will not be stopped automatically, but rather Gravattack will have to hold her apart.
Bakugo is quite observant and can notice something like this, so he can try to use it to his advantage.
(I still think that Gravattack has a better chance of winning but we can't forget that Bakugo does have one chance or another).

Bakugo propelling himself with explosions is faster than himself, which thanks to Speed Equalized would also be faster than Gravattack, right?

Also, Gravattack must use his powers manually, if he has Bakugo spinning around him and Bakugo uses an explosion (which is also faster than Bakugo's normal speed and therefore Gravattack) the explosion will not be stopped automatically, but rather Gravattack will have to hold her apart.
Bakugo is quite observant and can notice something like this, so he can try to use it to his advantage.
(I still think that Gravattack has a better chance of winning but we can't forget that Bakugo does have one chance or another).
This all doesn't matter, Gravaatack first always starts with his gravity right away fight starts and takes control over opponents body and move it as he sees best.

This all doesn't matter, Gravaatack first always starts with his gravity right away fight starts and takes control over opponents body and move it as he sees best.
It has nothing to do with anything I said, but there are already 7 votes, so I doubt it matters to continue the discussion

NO, see 1:15, the bridge where they were (0:07) and the Time Beast were not far away
Yes, 100 metre is no long distance than what has been shown, infact that can be argued to be more than 100 but I am just going with safe range.

It has nothing to do with anything I said, but there are already 7 votes, so I doubt it matters to continue the discussion

I meant Bakugo propelling himself is faster than Gravattack's reaction, which leads to him getting very close (the distance is only 20 meters, is very close), Gravattack stops him and as he throws him, Bakugo shoots with an explosion that would also be faster than Gravattack's reaction, leading to him being able to hit him (stronger than Gravattack's durability), this makes him pause for a moment and Bakugo quickly zooms in and attacks with everything he's got (AP Shot Auto-Cannon, for extra speed or a big blast ), having a chance to win
All of this relies on Gravattack not starting to increase gravity at one point, which it doesn't usually do, preferring instead to launch people or things.

I don't see how this is one-sided when the only thing Gravattacks can do is slam bakugo into the ground. Which he isn't going to do repeatedly since it's not in character unless someone shows me a scan.

Back