• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Byleth lost his Low 7-B Key, but he is still 7-B...

So, this actually works better for Strange because he can seal and BFR his opponent and has flight and range advantage and is not affected by Divine Pulse, so he could take distance into distance and repeat.

Byleth still only needs to hit once and is faster, but most of the time it depends on the first encounter which could be in equal terms most of the time. So I change my vote for inconclusive.

PuasLuisZX said:
Well, Byleth lost his Low 7-B Key, but he is still 7-B...
So, this actually works better for Strange because he can seal and BFR his opponent and has flight and range advantage and is not affected by Divine Pulse, so he could take distance into distance and repeat.

Byleth still only needs to hit once and is faster, but most of the time it depends on the first encounter which could be in equal terms most of the time. So I change my vote for inconclusive.
Wait, so with Byleth being 7-B, he doesn't have divine pulse or resists BFR??

Looks like all the previous votes are invalid as well since they FRA'd off of you

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Wait, so with Byleth being 7-B, he doesn't have divine pulse or resists BFR??

Looks like all the previous votes are invalid as well since they FRA'd off of you
Divine Pulse remains in his Pre-Enlightened form, but Byleth needed to fuse with Sothis to escaped a BFR created by Solon via spartial manipulation. Byleth, could theoretically use a Divine Pulse to put himself back into the fight, but Strange would have the knowledge of that ability.

Byleth has the AP advantage via a lot meaning that Byleth doesn't get one-shot, while Strange is still a glass cannon. So, if the doctor could BFR the professor 13 times in a row, he wins. Otherwise, he loses.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
How good is his range with divine pulse??
Same explanation as messages before about his spartial manipulation, he would return into battle regardless of range.

Can't Byleth theoritically just fuse with Sothis to escape once they are out of divine pulse? And I don't think Strange would keep BFRing Byleth, as they don't have prior knowledge of Byleth having limited uses of divine pulse, so I can't see them using mirror dimension more than a few times.

Rtxthegamer said:
Can't Byleth theoritically just fuse with Sothis to escape once they are out of divine pulse? And I don't think Strange would keep BFRing Byleth, as they don't have prior knowledge of Byleth having limited uses of divine pulse, so I can't see them using mirror dimension more than a few times.
About he fusing with Sothis, that would change his category meaning that Doctor Strange has no way of winning with a even higher AP advantage and he would not spent his limited uses of Divine Pulse because spartial manipulation would work perfectly fine instead.

Also there's the Eye of Agamotto that let him see a huge amount of alternative outcomes, but... this is something he most do as soon as possible after Byleth returns from the first BFR, and Byleth would get into close range if he get BFR in close range meaning that he would eventually hit him. So voting Byleth.

I don't think strange would look into the outcomes like that. He would probably just assume that a single BFR and he wins, no need to look into outcomes. Since there is no prep time, he can't do it beforehand either. as ive said before, I don't think strange will try something that didn't work the first few times over and over again. (his bargain doesn't count, its a differen situation.) My vote is still byleth fra, and the fact that Byleth can fuse with Sothis as a last resort.

Back