• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stinkfly's speed

he's listed as superhuman for being way faster than a helicopter.I looked at the speed page and saw that in order to be subsonic,your speed has to be 76.7-383,6 mph.then i googled the speed of a helicopter,and the lowest number I got was 90mph,this is the main purpose of the discussion,as stinfly should be at least subsonic unless I'm missing something.
Hcs

anyway,in the episode merry christmas,stinkfly helped to deliver presents around the world.He had a teleporter to send him anywhere on earth,but he still had to fly all over the areas he teleported to in one night.which may support my claim. (e.g he could have teleported from bellwood to malaysia instead of flying there,but he still needed to fly all over malaysia,at most he would have had to teleport from state to state,but to do that for every country on the planet in one night is still impressive)A small scene shows him flying around dropping presents,which may support my claim.

http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-season-03-episode-04_-_merry_christmas/

19:38 - 20:34

next,in the episode,the krakken,stinkfly was able to react to machine gun fire (machine laser fire?) after they were fired

http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-season-01-episode-03_-_the_krakken/

14:35 - 14:41

then theres this feat from the ultimate weapon(I got this calc from online)

heres the episode for reference

http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-season-02-episode-08_-_the_ultimate_weapon/

11:44 - 12:29 I think,not really sure when the perfect time to start watching is :/

Stinkspeed

Dude, just get all of these together and put them into a single blog, no need to make a new thread for every one you find

@Kambing

You have to visit your user page. Next to your Message Wall button, there should be something called "Blogs". After that you just have to click on the button to create a new blog.

I highly recommend saving your work in a Google Doc or some other Word Processor between sessions in case Wikia glitches and erases your work.

Its okay. Just go to your profile, hit the tab that says "Blog", and hit "Create New Blog Post". This way you can keep all of these together and organized instead of constantly having to make new threads every time you find a new one.

Back