• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stikua Profile Creation & Profile Changes & Physiology Creation (Low Dimensional Game)

Profile Creation

Stikua (Tier; Possibly High 6-B | 2-B | Likely 2-A)

Profile Changes

Lu Zhiyu's "at least Planet level, within The Scroll World" should be changed to "Universe level+, within The Scroll World", and the reasoning should become what is stated below.

Physiology Creation

Lastly, I wish to add a Physiology Page that covers the Universal Abilities everyone in the verse has at levels 1 through 8, and similarly, the abilities, Wizards, Priests & Gods along with Devils have at their respective levels.

Last edited:
I don't know about the series and its context (beyond what I've seen people talk about) but character A being stronger than B by 10 times, doesn't mean they have 10 layers of resistance—pointing to your layers distribution (lv 1-7 of up to 14 layers and lv 8 of 100,014 layers...while I don't even want to take on your reasoning for immeasurable/infinite layers).

Levels 1-7; 2-14 Layers of Low 1-A Resistances

Level 8 (Old True Gods); 100,014 Layers of Low 1-A Resistances (Confirmed to be a hundred-thousand times stronger than level seven.)[5]

I don't know about the series and its context (beyond what I've seen people talk about) but character A being stronger than B by 10 times, doesn't mean they have 10 layers of resistance—pointing to your layers distribution (lv 1-7 of up to 14 layers and lv 8 of 100,014 layers...while I don't even want to take on your reasoning for immeasurable/infinite layers).
Being stronger in level means having stronger resistance just like for cultivators.

That's not Low 1-C at all.... It's just bigger 2-A structure.
Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.
If I had a 2-A Structure that is embedded in a higher dimension of time, then them being treated grains of sand by that higher dimension that would qualify.

Last edited:
If I had a 2-A Structure that is embedded in a higher dimension of time, then them being treated grains of sand by that higher dimension that would qualify.

Either way, it's still a higher dimension and higher dimensions have R > F in LDG so doesn't really matter. I just didn't want to waste time adding it into the AP.
Where's stated that's a higher dimension? Cos your reason is not enough and doesn't prove higher dimensions.

Dimensions in LDG treat dimensions below them via R > F, as long as those Infinite 4D Worlds are inside the Abyss Worlds Temporal Dimension they would follow the same rules.
Abyssal world doesn't have Higher D scan or directly proof, send it and I'll agree.
Outside of that, it would still qualify due to how tiering rules. If you have one Universe embedded into another Universe as a, that second Universe is 5D.
If that would be the case then Mg could be tier 1 since eons which clearly not.

Being stronger in level means having stronger resistance just like for cultivators.
For cultivators its has a more reasoning and it treats a realm as a qualitative increase. Example, in LDG terms: level 1 to 2 equal one layer for its an entire realm. This is good. But not saying x is stronger than y making each multiplier a layer. Example: Coiling Dragon, where the difference between lower and intermediar sovereign is 1000 times in power - this is not good for layer but just for AP.

For cultivators its has a more reasoning and it treats a realm as a qualitative increase. Example, in LDG terms: level 1 to 2 equal one layer for its an entire realm. This is good. But not saying x is stronger than y making each multiplier a layer. Example: Coiling Dragon, where the difference between lower and intermediar sovereign is 1000 times in power - this is not good for layer but just for AP.
It's because everything is incremental. Level one equals 7 SFU, Level 2 equals 27 SFU, and Level Four equals 129 SFU. Hell, when the System was first created levels did not even exist, all that mattered was your SFU Number (Basically a Power Level).

So that means the only difference between Level 3 being able to resist what Level 2 can't is based on how much SFU they have. And it's been stated if Level 2 can boost their power enough, even though they are still Level 2 they can harm higher levels. At the same time, higher levels have been shown they can ignore the resistances of lower levels.

Last edited:
Agree with everything except Low 1-C.

I don't disagree, just that I've never dealt with a world like that.

For Low 1-C, I shared the same opinion as Dereck.

For the resistance multiplier, I am more or less neutral about them. The powers seem fine at glance.

For Low 1-C, I shared the same opinion as Dereck.

For the resistance multiplier, I am more or less neutral about them. The powers seem fine at glance.
Alright, I don't mind dropping the Low 1-C till I figure a better argument

Do you agree with Confluctor that I should separate the 2-B and 2-A APs into different keys?

Same opinion as elizhaa, the rest of the powers seems fine to me, but I don't think I have a concrete opinion on the layers, it seems to me a little crazy the simple fact that being stronger than someone by X amount of times of X amount of layers above, I have read many series of cultivators and it doesn't seem to be the case as you prove it here.

Unfortunately the reasoning here doesn't seem the best but I can't say anything against it either, so I'm simply staying neutral. That's all i can say for now.

Same opinion as elizhaa, the rest of the powers seems fine to me, but I don't think I have a concrete opinion on the layers, it seems to me a little crazy the simple fact that being stronger than someone by X amount of times of X amount of layers above, I have read many series of cultivators and it doesn't seem to be the case as you prove it here.

Unfortunately the reasoning here doesn't seem the best but I can't say anything against it either, so I'm simply staying neutral. That's all i can say for now.
I see, do you think this helps or does it need a bit more?

The proposed Tier 2 ratings look fine, but I'm not for the proposed justification for layered Low 1-A absorption resistance stuff.

Does it need more evidence or is it just not convincing?
Them being layered based on higher rating is fine, but not based on AP or strength increases. Saying a 9 has 8 more layers than a 1 is fine, but not that it has infinitely higher layers without direct feats behind it.

Them being layered based on higher rating is fine, but not based on AP or strength increases. Saying a 9 has 8 more layers than a 1 is fine, but not that it has infinitely higher layers without direct feats behind it.
Well, everything is tied to SFU. If you have more SFU, you are faster, stronger, more durable, etc. I'm saying that the SFU difference between someone who can destroy continents and a person who can destroy planets is a hundred thousand time gap. And the gap in SFU between someone who can destroy a Planet and someone who can destroy a Universe, with its own Fourth Dimension Space (In Verse), where dimensions are measured as R > F differences (In Verse) is likely Immeasurable, not guaranteed, but likely.

I could change Immeasurable to Infinite since the gap between two dimensions is also described to be one is Infinitesimal to the other, but I have no idea how you would measure High 1-B in SFU compared to Low 2-C.

Outside of that though. The whole Wizards Scan pretty much proves that, if I have more SFU than you (Which scales directly to Mind Power) then I can resist things better.

Well, everything is tied to SFU
I get that concept, but the issue here is that everything you gave is AP based. Hax has nothing to do with AP, but by direct feats and circumstances. Them being stronger, as shown by the 4 being superior to 1-3, shows they have layered resistances. But you couldn't say its infinitely superior without a direct feat or statement saying so.
if I have more SFU than you (Which scales directly to Mind Power) then I can resist things better.
Its why I said I was fine with them being layered. They're just not layered in the way you're suggesting.

I get that concept, but the issue here is that everything you gave is AP based. Hax has nothing to do with AP, but by direct feats and circumstances. Them being stronger, as shown by the 4 being superior to 1-3, shows they have layered resistances. But you couldn't say its infinitely superior without a direct feat or statement saying so.

Its why I said I was fine with them being layered. They're just not layered in the way you're suggesting.
Alright. So levels 1-7 can be 1-7 Layers of Resistance.

Do you think the 5-B Level 8's should only be a layer above Level 7? It is directly stated there is a hundred thousandfold gap between them.

And then the Low 2-C Level 8's and Level 9's should be a layer above that?

Do you think the 5-B Level 8's should only be a layer above Level 7? It is directly stated there is a hundred thousandfold gap between them.
Yes, because the resistance they're scaling to is Low 1-A, which is already vastly above their tiers in the first place.
And then the Low 2-C Level 8's and Level 9's should be a layer above that?
Yes.

Back