• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stikua Profile Creation & Profile Changes & Physiology Creation (Low Dimensional Game)

Yes, because the resistance they're scaling to is Low 1-A, which is already vastly above their tiers in the first place.
Ok then, I can't really complain, last two questions.

1. Does resisting Source Form give resistance to everything in the verse? I mean you are resisting the fundamental concept of everything and every power in the verse at the same time. (If it does not) What kind of evidence would be required to make it so resisting Source Form gives resistance to everything?

2. If I do find evidence that of two characters of the same level, one can resist the other abilities due to being stronger would that change anything layered-wise?

1. Does resisting Source Form give resistance to everything in the verse?
Not in my view. Its ejecta from space-time and used as a make up for stuff, but the things that it makes up are still fundamentally different from Source Form itself.

Like everything is made of quantum foam, but that doesn't mean fire is the same as lightning or a bullet.
If I do find evidence that of two characters of the same level, one can resist the other abilities due to being stronger would that change anything layered-wise?
It would give that particular character greater than average resistance.

why does he still have Low 1C range? Low 1C was rejected
His Low 1-C rating was based on the Abyss World which was rejected, his range is based on his power being able to ignore Space & Distance across atleast the Crystal Wall Universe, which is Infinite and contains Infinite Planes, with the 2-A Abyss World being only one of them.

His Low 1-C rating was based on the Abyss World which was rejected, his range is based on his power being able to ignore Space & Distance across atleast the Crystal Wall Universe, which is Infinite and contains Infinite Planes, with the 2-A Abyss World being only one of them.
thats still just 2A

thats still just 2A
spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.

Do you have proof of the Crystal Wall seeing the infinite planes as infinitesimal? because if not then again I bring you the case of Mg where we have an infinite 2-A structure capable of containing infinite 2-A structures and they still 2-A.

Afaik if you're changing the layers then basically everything else was accepted more or less.
Sorry to bother you Qaw but your knowledge about this.

If a Universe is Infinite and embeds Infinite 2-A Structures, does that qualify as a higher dimension?

The two examples I can think of are Gan's Tower & JTTW, but idk.

If a Universe is Infinite and embeds Infinite 2-A Structures, does that qualify as a higher dimension?
If the higher space is treated as superior, yes. If not no, since it could be a greater degree of 4-D infinity without going into 5-D infinity. Its why Magic the Gathering and D&D feature multiverses within a multiverse without either multiverse going beyond 2-A.

If the higher space is treated as superior, yes. If not no, since it could be a greater degree of 4-D infinity without going into 5-D infinity. Its why Magic the Gathering and D&D feature multiverses within a multiverse without either multiverse going beyond 2-A.
Well each Universe in LDG has the Fourth Dimension and Dimensions have R > F, so would that count towards the Low 1-C Range? The only questionable thing is that tech its a Fourth Dimension containing other Fourth Dimensions, but idk fiction is weird.

count towards the Low 1-C Range?
Depends on what you mean. For example an attack or range can just be interdimensional without having to be Low Complex multiversal. If its just being able to freely move around it can be that. If its actually moving through five geometric dimensions then it would be Low 1-C range.

Depends on what you mean. For example an attack or range can just be interdimensional without having to be Low Complex multiversal. If its just being able to freely move around it can be that. If its actually moving through five geometric dimensions then it would be Low 1-C range.
Well the MC (Who made the Crystal Wall Universe) is the one who stated they could Ignore Space & Distance. DImensions are Spatial so IDK, should I just limit it to 2-A?

As for what that means, it means they can manifest themselves and their powers anywhere they want.

Last edited:
Sorry, mind letting me know what I should do on the above question.

I think it's just multi-universal range then. Since to get 2-A range you have to effect an infinite amount of universes with an attack.

I think it's just multi-universal range then. Since to get 2-A range you have to effect an infinite amount of universes with an attack.
Low Complex Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach throughout 5-dimensional to 6-dimensional space.

You just need to be able to reach anywhere actually.

Last edited:
Back