• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is here, since Sans can't just one shot Steven with it or anything. It just let him slowly chip away damage at it.

Yeah, anyone could one shot Sans with 1 health, it's just a question of whether Steven could hit Sans when Sans starts out with the advantage. And that is a good point Saikou, I forgot that he needs to actually throw you around for him to ragdoll you. But you know what else Sans does with the Blue Attack? Slows you down and reducing your mobility. Thus reducing Steven's speed advantage.

Also Steven certainly won't be waiting for god knows how long for Sans to attack just because he's defensive. Once he realizes that Sans' slow af, he's just going to throw out his shield and one-shot. And he certainly has the time to do so.

And if Sans teleports? Something tells me Sans won't sit right within range of any fast-moving projectile.

ThePixelKirby said:
And if Sans teleports? Something tells me Sans won't sit right within range of any fast-moving projectile.
He's not fast enough to react to Steven's projectiles; as I said previously, saying Sans can dodge Steven's attacks is like sayin a normal human can dodge a speeding bullet.

Except dodging bullets requires you to move faster than the bullet, not for you to think "I want to be somewhere else" and appear there. That, and Sans has high reaction speeds, I'd say that Sans could win as long as speed is equalized.

I'll concede that point, and I think I'll step out of this as I am poorly informed as to if San's Soul Manip/Blue Mode will work as well on a half-human, along with whatever else has gone on in this thread.

Should I just go ahead and close this? This entire thread has turned into a mess, and all of the original votes (debunked as they are) weren't even written into the OP, so the vote count is shot to hell and back.

I think that would be a good idea yes. If needed, someone can open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back