• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While Steven has more abilities, is physically stronger, and better defenses. Boros has more overall experience, is more skilled, has better ap and durability, amps with MB, and regeneration, right now I'm leaning boris.

Kinda yeah, steven is at the skill level where hes able to fight on par with and even outmatch beings that have thousands of years of combat experience and that were built with the sole purpose of being the most skilled martial fighters in the universe

While Steven has more abilities, is physically stronger, and better defenses. Boros has more overall experience, is more skilled, has better ap and durability, amps with MB, and regeneration, right now I'm leaning boris.
What AP is Boros? And people with Boros' level of regen are nothing new to Steven, and boros' regen is stamina based and can be overtaxed by enough damage

Kinda yeah, steven is at the skill level where hes able to fight on par with and even outmatch beings that have thousands of years of combat experience and that were built with the sole purpose of being the most skilled martial fighters in the universe
How many of those "thousands" of years were expent fighting tho?

Hwavily upscaling from 5.68 Exatons

Screenshot_20230722_183910_Discord.jpg

Almost all of em, the Crystal Gems spent (I think) thousands of years fighting in the Gem rebellion against a wide variety of enemies despite being heavily outnumbered (Bismuth even comments on how normal it is for them to be significantly outnumbered) and they spent most of their time Post-Rebellion fighting a bunch of Corrupted Gems with varying powersets

Last edited:
Most of them, Quartz soldiers like Jasper exist with the sole purpose of fighting, in the caste system of Homeworld she quite literally has no purpose beyond that, and as shown in Future when shes not fighting, she is training. Same with the Crystal Gems, Pearl and Garnet each singlehandedly took on entire battalions of Quartz soldiers near Jasper's level during the Gem Rebellion and won, and spent the millenia after the war ended training and fighting corrupted gem monsters on a near daily basis.

Also should point out, depending on what steven is starting out as here, his shield and bubble both upscale heavily from the Cluster's 4 Exaton feat that it performed by moving slightly, with Pink Steven directly scaling to the Cluster's manifested arm which is superior to the movement feat, and Monster Steven straight up overpowering said arm

Also as far as I can see, the thing that would give Steven the most trouble would be Boros’ energy blasts which can vaporize bones and melt his ship
And Steven lacking heat resistence means he would get really screwed by the attacks

Eh Boros would only go for Meteoric Burst if he sees that he has no way of beating Steven in his released form. And considering that there is a close gap between them its unlikely he would go for MB

Yeah, but lad's speed is kinda equalized to Releashed Boros' here tho
His base speed is equalized to it yes, his speed amp isntpassive, it's something he has to manually activate after he goes into Pibk State. The speed amp I'm referring to is not Pink Steven's base speed

I don't think Boros has any actual skill feats, which would mean Steven heavily outskills since he's on equal footing with soldiers who exist only to fight and have been fighting and training for thousands of years.

That plus the speed boost he can achieve and the fact that he nearly exclusively fights beings with limitless stamina leads me to thinking Steven can exhaust Boros' energy eventually, even better if he goes MB honestly. Steven FRA.

Back