• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the Pink state is a tier of its own
its speed amp would be equalized as well since he can only achieve that speed in that tier/state.
Weekly says since its an AMP its not equalized, if its equalized I will change it back into pink state

Weekly says since its an AMP its not equalized, if its equalized I will change it back into pink state
looking at it it seems to have tiers for each series except Pink Steven (which isn't really steven) and Movie Steven which includes his base and his pink forms
so yeah it is an amp

i thought u were using Pink Steven not Pink state mb

looking at it it seems to have tiers for each series except Pink Steven (which isn't really steven) and Movie Steven which includes his base and his pink forms
so yeah it is an amp

i thought u were using Pink Steven not Pink state mb
So should I use pink state or season 4-5 (current one) or should I use movie base version? I don't have knowledge of steven that much

If San's ability really works against soulless beings then Pink Steven could work

(But I think that Steven will have a more winning chance since it is a near emotionless Steven who does things in cold blood and he would obliterate Sans more often than not)

If San's ability really works against soulless beings then Pink Steven could work
I am not sure...it did work on flowey I think and flowey doesn't have a soul (I think)
(But I think that Steven will have a more winning chance since it is a near emotionless Steven who does things in cold blood and he would obliterate Sans more often than not)
I am pretty sure no soul thing makes it a stomp I made sans vs garnet long time ago and sans got stomped because garnet had no soul

clearly he can do it pretty ****** fast to people without souls.
No, not clearly. We have no idea how long it took him to kill Flowey, just that he can kill the flower.

it did work on flowey I think and flowey doesn't have a soul (I think)
I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but I think the "HP" of a soulless target would be based on its physical attributes, given magic can interact with physical stuff just fine (like the bridge and table Undyne breaks with her spears), rather than anything that doesn't have a soul taking the same amount of time to destroy as a level 1 human (though not aimed to kill, Tortiel's fireball physically smacked Flowey away).

I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but I think the "HP" of a soulless target would be based on its physical attributes, given magic can interact with physical stuff just fine (like the bridge and table Undyne breaks with her spears), rather than anything that doesn't have a soul taking the same amount of time to destroy as a level 1 human (though not aimed to kill, Tortiel's fireball physically smacked Flowey away).
Well that logic works for every monster...EXPECT for sans since he is so much different than the other. Others attack the soul but frisk turns them into normal attacks and uses their own durability to survive it but sans? Oh no he doesn't care and just drains your hp even if frisk is turning them into normal attacks AND using their durability but sans...ignores it thats the whole purpose of karma. No matter how durable you are sans will hit you HARD

Actually retract that statement, Steven's fall control would viably hard counter the TK as he can actively prevent himself from being moved in any direction in mid-air including from the force of attacks and things trying to pull him down (Garnet literally put a fishing boat into his arms to try to pull him down and it did nothing), so Steven can sorta just camp in the air and it would cancel out a good chunk of Sans' offensive abilities. The only things he would have left are the aerial bones and the gaster blasters which Steven can dodge now that he's not being pulled into them by TK.

Also, are Sans' bones and lasers able to bypass forcefields and shields? If not, steven just turtles up and can actually reflect the gaster blaster beams back at Sans

Also, are Sans' bones and lasers able to bypass forcefields and shields? If not, steven just turtles up and can actually reflect the gaster blaster beams back at Sans
Pretty sure they are intengible or however you spell it, sans can also just spawn them under steven or behind steven. Wouldn't gravity manip mess up stevens movement?

Its not stated on his profile if they are or not...

Nah, fall control is a direct counter to it
1- Weird they are magic attacks so they should be. Did they perhaps remove it in a CRT Idk
2- I am not sure if steven has the skill to dodge sans danmaku even if sans can't use TK or GM

2- I am not sure if steven has the skill to dodge sans danmaku even if sans can't use TK or GM
He definitely is, for one he'll be dealing with half as much danmaku as Sans normally uses just by virtue of being in the air the whole time (basically all of the phases where Frisk has to jump to avoid the bones on the floor are invalidated)

And for two, Steven is deceptively skilled for his character. Even in the early seasons he was able to match and perfectly sync with Connie, who just as her first serious training exercise was able to react to and defeat a dozen holograms that were concealed by a thick layer of fog so she couldnt see them, and then they both went on to put Pearl, who has thousands of years worth of training and combat experience, on the defensive. He is well above anything Frisk has demonstrated and even they were able to get through his danmaku.

He definitely is, for one he'll be dealing with half as much danmaku as Sans normally uses just by virtue of being in the air the whole time (basically all of the phases where Frisk has to jump to avoid the bones on the floor are invalidated)

And for two, Steven is deceptively skilled for his character. Even in the early seasons he was able to match and perfectly sync with Connie, who just as her first serious training exercise was able to react to and defeat a dozen holograms that were concealed by a thick layer of fog so she couldnt see them, and then they both went on to put Pearl, who has thousands of years worth of training and combat experience, on the defensive. He is well above anything Frisk has demonstrated and even they were able to get through his danmaku.
He was dying over and over again with the sans talking proving its canon, she was literally knowing what he was gonna do but they still couldnt hit him

Back