• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fight takes place in a forest and they start 100 yards apart.
Steven universe:
Mark invincible: kinfeman29
They talk it out:

Last edited:
Well, Thragg scales a bit above Omni-Man, who had performed the 5.3-exaton feat alongside Invincible and Thaedus, and Conquest (who Invincible fought against in the key where the feat had happened) fears Thragg.

In the meantime, Steven while being all Godzilla-like had been held back by the Cluster, who just by awakening managed 2.467 exatons: https://www.fanverse.org/blogs/steven-universe-the-cluster-awakens.35958/ (calc seemed contentious, tho).

Although three people sharing the wealth technically means Invincible scales from 1.77 exatons since he, Omni-Man, and Thaedus all caused the destruction of that planet.

Reportedly White Diamond had something to do with the planet's destruction, but nobody ever asked the Crewniverse about the specifics, so I dunno how that scales. I should point out that Steven had caused some noticeable damage to White Diamond when he was in a weaker form of his Pink State and... Well, iirc, Cluster probably had the best shot against Yellow Diamond since it managed to go toe-to-toe with and eventually threw down/demolished Yellow Diamond's warship This bearing in mind a diamond warship is capable of handling Obsidian's attacks with less fuss (should note that the warships are made out of the same material). Then again, the fact that the Cluster can somewhat handle Steven even when Lapis Lazuli and the Diamonds couldn't is telling.

From this, I would imagine Invincible is stronger than Steven, but Steven has a hell of a hax pool that is much more versatile than anything Invincible can pull off. I mean he resists Mind Manip as a monster, plus Steven can project his own thoughts at people without the monster deal; what's telepathy gonna do to Steven? Although Monster Steven is basically a full-on pissed-off Steven, so uh... Hmm.

I think it might be an Incon because I can see where Invincible's AP may do Steven in and where Steven's hax could do Invincible in. Just my take.

Reportedly White Diamond had something to do with the planet's destruction, but nobody ever asked the Crewniverse about the specifics, so I dunno how that scales.
Not even necessary, in the guidebook its outright confirmed that the Diamonds shattered Homeworld by taking form for the first tim

Well, Thragg scales a bit above Omni-Man, who had performed the 5.3-exaton feat alongside Invincible and Thaedus, and Conquest (who Invincible fought against in the key where the feat had happened) fears Thragg.

In the meantime, Steven while being all Godzilla-like had been held back by the Cluster, who just by awakening managed 2.467 exatons: https://www.fanverse.org/blogs/steven-universe-the-cluster-awakens.35958/ (calc seemed contentious, tho).

Although three people sharing the wealth technically means Invincible scales from 1.77 exatons since he, Omni-Man, and Thaedus all caused the destruction of that planet.

Reportedly White Diamond had something to do with the planet's destruction, but nobody ever asked the Crewniverse about the specifics, so I dunno how that scales. I should point out that Steven had caused some noticeable damage to White Diamond when he was in a weaker form of his Pink State and... Well, iirc, Cluster probably had the best shot against Yellow Diamond since it managed to go toe-to-toe with and eventually threw down/demolished Yellow Diamond's warship This bearing in mind a diamond warship is capable of handling Obsidian's attacks with less fuss (should note that the warships are made out of the same material). Then again, the fact that the Cluster can somewhat handle Steven even when Lapis Lazuli and the Diamonds couldn't is telling.

From this, I would imagine Invincible is stronger than Steven, but Steven has a hell of a hax pool that is much more versatile than anything Invincible can pull off. I mean he resists Mind Manip as a monster, plus Steven can project his own thoughts at people without the monster deal; what's telepathy gonna do to Steven? Although Monster Steven is basically a full-on pissed-off Steven, so uh... Hmm.

I think it might be an Incon because I can see where Invincible's AP may do Steven in and where Steven's hax could do Invincible in. Just my take.
I think it sounds like Steven's hax give him the overall edge

so basically what I'm getting is.

Mark.
Stronger.
Better flight.
More Combat Experience.
better stamina.
better endurance.
Space.

Steven.
Hax.
Abilities.
Defense.
Offense.
Range.

Equal.
Skill
Combat.

thinking about it. I'm leaning towards Mark. that strength edge especially the advantage in push pull and lifting. is important, especially since mark grapples alot, stevens shields are useless cause mark can manuever around them or just push them off, mark has more experience flying. steven has more abilities but he doesnt really use that many of them in combat as pink steven other than flight and shields, he more than likely would use his other powers. but it's not really shown as something in character to do. and even if he does he doesnt do it often. and if he goes monster steven its over hes getting outsmarted. in the end stevens best chance is to use his range advantage to play the range game, but mark should be capable of powering through it. steven's strength varies off of his emotion so he could get weaker or stronger depending on the battle. if mark takes the fight to space it's over. Invincible could also outlasts him considering his superior endurance and stamina. over all I'm voting Invincible.

thinking about it. I'm leaning towards Mark. that strength edge especially the advantage in push pull and lifting. is important, especially since mark grapples alot, stevens shields are useless cause mark can manuever around them or just push them off, mark has more experience flying. steven has more abilities but he doesnt really use that many of them in combat as pink steven other than flight and shields, he more than likely would use his other powers. but it's not really shown as something in character to do. and even if he does he doesnt do it often. and if he goes monster steven its over hes getting outsmarted. in the end stevens best chance is to use his range advantage to play the range game, but mark should be capable of powering through it. steven's strength varies off of his emotion so he could get weaker or stronger depending on the battle. if mark takes the fight to space it's over. Invincible could also outlasts him considering his superior endurance and stamina. over all I'm voting Invincible.
Counted

So if mark gets caught in a bubble he can just break out of it? I'm sure that was stevens main win con here

So if mark gets caught in a bubble he can just break out of it? I'm sure that was stevens main win con here
Bubbles Vary In Power. And I Don't Remember Him Bubbling An Enemy In Combat. Especially Not Pink Steven Who Is In A More Malicious Mind Set.

Bubbles Vary In Power. And I Don't Remember Him Bubbling An Enemy In Combat. Especially Not Pink Steven Who Is In A More Malicious Mind Set.
The bubble contruct he used to shatter jasper.
I mean it wouldn't take much thought for him to make one that inclosed and contracted around a enemy.

Back