• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Vs. Keldeo: Battle of rookies with swords!

"Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, i'll make you proud!"

"Pearl, Amephyst, Garnet, I'm ready!"

At least High 6-A (Likely higher) Vs. 6-B

The rookie members of their respective teams fight to prove their worth to their teamates.

They fight on the beach of Beach City. They are both in-character. Keldeo's personality is based on his movie counterpart.

Victory by incap or unless one side isn't able to fight. No death (unless accidental) because these characters probably wouldn't kill each other over a contest.

Keldeo:

Steven:

For some reason I thought Steven was a tier lower than Keldeo. Still getting used to how to read the tiers. Misread it lol.

Back