• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if you really are as smart as you makingyourself out to be then you would know in order to disprove something, you need definative evidence, ive already told you that those quotes your are presenting are not,unless we see the diamonds standing on homeworld firing the blast, or someone directly stats it, we can only consider this upgrade with over extended assumptions, you should concede as this debate has been settled here already, you are the 5th person I've had this talk with and its all ended with neither side finding definitive evidence, And no those damn time quotes are not definitive because they are heavily suggestive and in order to apply them one has to assume and overlook other equally plausible possibilities.

Monkey Dunno said:
Getting into this because reason.

I, being among the ones who doubt that the attack came from that far, doubt that anyone believes that the attack came from the moon but in-between, as light projected from that far shouldn't look like that from behind the moon. After taking a moment to watch the scene, I still fail to see how the attacks comes from that far, as it not only doesn't shadows the moon, but lights up instead even after having already (supposedly) traveled through it, which only gives the impression that the light it's growing in an omnidirectional way instead of being a beam approaching to the world.

That being said, why it's assumed that, if fired from that far, we are talking about beam that would be literal hundreds of quadrillions miles long instead of a blast of light that went through the earth?
exactly, there is no evidence or statement to support that claim it was from homeworld, but at the same time we don't have 100% proof either, so this debate is based off assumptions, which cant be applied when considering tier upgrades, there at least has to be something to definitively support it, even if its small.

Nickobloke said:
if you really are as smart as you making yourself out to be then you would know in order to disprove something, you need definative evidence
Yes, they are evidence, they prove my claims, try again.

ive already told you that those quotes your are presenting are not,unless we see the diamonds
Not an argument.

standing on homeworld firing the blast, or someone directly stats it, we can only consider this upgrade with over extended assumptions
Already addressed this.

you should concede as this debate has been settled here already, you are the 5th person I've had this talk with and its all ended with neither side finding definitive evidence
Still not an argument, I could have been the 4758475^10^120th person to bring up the argument, but since you cannot even counter my argument even remotely, it took 5 people to make the argument properly. Do I need to bring up the Genetic fallacy and how because other people have failed to make an argument doesn't mean that I will fail to make an argument, and my argument has thus far, stumped you causing you to keep failing and going on ad nauseum about points I debunked several comments ago.

And no those damn time quotes are not definitive because they are heavily suggestive and in order to apply them one has to assume and overlook other equally plausible possibilities.
Already debunked and addressed this.

I'd give this response a F+. Don't try again unless you're going to make a new point I haven't debunked.

Monkey Dunno said:
After taking a moment to watch the scene, I still fail to see how the attacks comes from that far, as it not only doesn't shadows the moon, but lights up instead even after having already (supposedly) traveled through it, which only gives the impression that the light it's growing in an omnidirectional way instead of being a beam approaching to the world.

That being said, why it's assumed that, if fired from that far, we are talking about beam that would be literal hundreds of quadrillions miles long instead of a blast of light that went through the earth?
Why would we assume the inverse square law? (That's what you're talking about when you're saying the light would become larger as time goes on.)

Lasers are not affected by the Inverse square law, so there's no problem with it hitting earth and being the same size of it.

Do I also need to bring up how they stated they blasted the planets surface which wouldn't be possible given the interpretation of a single Omnidirectional blast from the moon because it would only hit half the planet.

you haven't debunked anything, what are you trying to do, I'm trying to tell you the argument is over, your just asking for it now, leave it, stop trying to be soo condescending, It was agreed that this topic lacked evidence solid enough to support the upgrade the time passage quotes aren't enough, I have explained this too you already go back and read, or will you just needlessly pick this response apart to patronise me some more,

Ill ask again, explain to me how the time passage quotes are definite enough your a bit late to the party to be bringing this up again.

also your argument is the exact same, you just are refusing to except it isn't deffinete. stop acting like a know it all,everything you have said has already been discussed, IT HAS your not being smart and your not helping by giving sly little smart ass comments, your asking for trouble that way. or are you just so self entitled you need me to spell this out again for you personally?

I bet you will dissect this again and make sarcastic smart ass comments again, go back and read this thread, your argument has been made with the same stances and fronts you are making now, but your refusing to except it.

Nickobloke said:
you haven't debunked anything, what are you trying to do, I'm trying to tell you the argument is over
Still not an argument, if you're conceding, then do so formally.

your just asking for it now, leave it, stop trying to be soo condescending
Is that a thinly veiled threat?

It was agreed that this topic lacked evidence solid enough to support the upgrade
Let me put this is the bluntest terms I can because you're clearly not getting it: I don't care what you and others agreed to, I am presenting, MY ARGUMENT. You are debating on my argument, therefore, agreements about others aren't is null, void, means zip, nothing, negatory, oblivion, 0. Do you get it now?

the time passage quotes aren't enough, I have explained this too you already go back and read, or will you just needlessly pick this response apart to patronise me some more
Firstly, get off your high horse, you're going to fall off.

And secondly, no, it is, It proves my argument's conclusion. The only way my evidence wouldn't support my argument if you proved my evidence wrong, which you refuse to do.

Ill ask again, explain to me how the time passage quotes are definite enough your a bit late to the party to be bringing this up again.
You actually want me to go through the basics of debating and argumentation with you. My good lord.

Fine then, My premise is that White Diamond was on Homeworld before and after the Diamond's assault on Earth.

I first show the Blue Diamond statement of "White Diamond hasn't left Homeworld in Eons"

Eons is defined as either a billion years or an extended/indefinite period of time.

Now, we need to figure out what an Indefinite period of Time is to the Diamonds.

Evidence one shows how even 5000 years, BEFORE Pink even fully got her colony, was considered "Nothing".

So, an indefinite amount of time is > 5000 years.

Next evidence told was the Pearl statement, where even 8000 years was nothing.

So, Indefinite amount of time > 8000 years.

So, this means that White Diamond has not left Homeworld since before Pink Diamond got her Colony, meaning the Attack CANNOT have come from the Moon since that goes in direct opposition of Blue Diamond's statement and is therefore incorrect without further evidence.

your argument is no different we have finished this topic, regardless of what the diamonds consider a long time or not, an eon is an eon, oh pink pearl said this completely unrelated comment, and blue and yellow said this so we it must mean this even though those quotes are not definite, blue could have meant 6000 years, you dont know and there is no way for you to completeyprove yourself, yellows quote is very suggestive, ok, so 6000 years is nothing to them, ok and, your suggesting the whole god damn thing off of THAT, 6000 could still be eons regardless.

here's my evidence, the very argument on the whole time passage thing is altogether not solid enough proof, why, they are simple un connected quotes that are open for intpretation, but I suppose those vague quotes are the only ground your argument stands on,so since there is a lack of evidence given by the show it is impossible to be completely disproved that's the only reason why this is so frustrating, when we have already all agreed to let it go because of this reason, but you are bringing it up again causing more unneeded debate like this, but that's you I guess.

DA
This image is a piece of Suggestive Evidence that the diamond attack was done close to the earth, their hands are pointing down and they are in space.

actually a piece of suggestive evidence that is an image, all you have are vague quotes backed up by assumptions, considering that there has been no shown material, no statement, not even a reference to the possibility they were on homewolrd in the show, this approach for a potential upgrade cannot be made, nor can mine to be 100% honest, now drop it.

Nickobloke said:
your argument is no different we have finished this topic, regardless of what the diamonds consider a long time or not, an eon is an eo
You do realise "Indefinite" must mean what the user intends it to, otherwise Indefinite means endless, meaning White Diamond never left Homeworld, further proving my argument.

And an Eon either means Indefinite, which is dependant on the user, or it means a Billion years, so yeah, Eon is an eon, so is it > 8000 years or is it 1 billion years?

oh pink pearl said this completely unrelated comment, and blue and yellow said this so we it must mean this even though those quotes are not definite
If a lowly Pearl considered 8,000 years to be nothing, why would the Diamonds, who are the rulers of all Gems, think differently?

blue could have meant 6000 years, you dont know and there is no way for you to completeyprove yourself
Proponderence of evidence proves that the Diamonds DO NOT CONSIDER 6000 YEARS TO BE ANYTHING. You are factually uncorrect and this is not an argument, this is now the 5th comment you've made CONSECUTIVELY THAT'S AD NAUSEUM. Concession accepted, you have failed to fulfill the Burden of Rejoinder.

yellows quote is very suggestive, ok, so 6000 years is nothing to them, ok and, your suggesting the whole god damn thing off of THAT, 6000 could still be eons regardless.
Okay, concession here means that White could not have left Homeworld as the time before Pink got her colony is greater than the time after she "died" and the Diamond's attacked.

here's my evidence, the very argument on the whole time passage thing is altogether not solid enough proof
Still not an argument.

why, they are simple un connected quotes that are open for intpretatio
Already proven my premise is correct irrespective of alternate interpretation.

but I suppose those vague quotes are the only ground your argument stands o
Still not an argument, still not vague.

so since there is a lack of evidence given by the show it is impossible to be completely disproved that's the only reason why this is so frustrating
This is still ad nauseum arguments I've already debunked.

when we have already all agreed to let it go because of this reaso
WE have NOT agreed at all, do not speak for me when you say "We", list the people you say agree with you and I can disregard it because it's totally irrelevant as I've already told you twice in two separate comments, start reading my comments and you'd finally understand something.

but you are bringing it up again causing more unneeded debate like this, but that's you I guess.
Weak Ad hominem that is still not an argument and shows there is much to debate since you can't even contest my first argument.

DA
This image is a piece of Suggestive Evidence that the diamond attack was done close to the earth, their hands are pointing down and they are in space.
Why? It doesn't show the Earth, it doesn't show where they are, it doesn't shown their position relative to the Earth. This literally means nothing. Them pointing down is completely irrelevant. I'll break it down for you so you don't have to do any thinking: What does pointing down prove to us? That where Earth is from their position it's "Down" What does this mean? That wherever they are Earth is in a vague downwards location. Could this be done from Homeworld? Yes. Does this prove they're close to Earth? No.

actually a piece of suggestive evidence that is an image, all you have are vague quotes backed up by assumptions
You're going on ad nauseum for an argument you've made 3 times in the same comment and it's still not an argument.

considering that there has been no shown material, no statement, not even a reference to the possibility they were on homewolrd in the show, this approach for a potential upgrade cannot be made, nor can mine to be 100% honest, now drop it.
Concession accepted, since you've backed out of the argument.

And again, I've already told you it's a logical argument with evidence and statements, be intellectually dishonest as you want, this is my last post responding to you because I have told you enough times to make new arguments and you haven't.

Well here's a solution, and we can get it done in one day:

How's about we just agree with logical argument instead of wasting time screaming like banshee's "We don't have time".

We already have the calc ready, so, if my argument is valid, and so far, there hasn't been any valid argument against it, then we have our conclusion, then we just message a calc mod like DMUA or Bambu to check the calc, they can likely re-do it if nececcary and bobs your uncle, fanny's your aunt in 1 day we've come to our conclusion.

I've known Low 2-C upgrades go faster.

Also, adding random bold to your text just makes it a eye sore and doesn't add anything to your argument.

Pink Steven is simple, "At least 7-A", shattered Jasper, we have no reason to assume that he would scale to the Diamonds or Lapis' water hax.

Steve-zilla form Obviously 5-A, poofed the cluster's arm.

Steve-Zilla obviously doesn't scale to his normal Pink form in anyway.

Udlmaster said:
Actually dude people haven't agreed that your argument is valid, and their arguments against it ARE valid. Your arguments are NOT logical, you are basing everything on assumptions (the Steven Universe Wiki, for example, does say that White left Homeworld ONE TIME to participate in the corruption-attack) because like the rest of us, you are very desperate to get Tier 5, but unlike us, you are so **illogical** in your desperation that you will do anything and everything to stretch vague statements into assumptions to get what you want. Your assumptions are too much of a stretch to be valid arguments on a site like this that requires very strict standards of logic and evidence, as the statements about White not leaving Homeworld were very vague, and now you're trying to back it up by talking about how other Gems said "[so and so amount of time] isn't much," when that in no way tells us anything about how long it's been since White left. If you want to make vague arguments based on vague assumptions from vague statements and have them called "logic" and get bandwagoned and accepted, then go on r/WhoWouldWin or ComicVine, as people there will be happy to bandwagon what you say if they decide they agree with your biases. What you are failing to understand is how strict the standards on here are; The reason we can't just blindly accept your assumptions based on vague statements is the same reason why we can't just make Lapis be 5-C (no matter how "obvious" it is) due to vague-upscaling from her having a very-casual High 6-A feat while very-weakened. It doesn't matter how "obvious" things **seem**, because if we don't have truly solid statements and evidence to **conclusively** prove them, then arguments cannot be considered valid on this site, so as I said, go make these arguments on some other versus-site that has less strict standards.

Monster Steven was not corrupted, just shape-shifting, and thus is the high-end of Pink Form. You say you are the one making "logical" arguments with valid support and evidence, when all your arguments are vague assumptions from vague statements. Meanwhile, you then go ahead and just outright dismiss my own arguments for which I gave a truckload of conclusive and logical support from what we saw in the finale, seemingly just because you don't like me since I like to bold stuff (lol) in my posts. The fact is, and I know that Nickobloke and the OP will agree here (please help me out guys), the arguments I used about Monster Steven just being shapeshifted have WAY more logic and solid evidence than your arguments do about the beam-attack. You are clearly very biased, as you want to assume your vague assumptions are "logic" while declaring someone else's properly-supported logic to be crap. You clearly don't understand how VsB works as well as you think, if you believe what you are doing is "logical." That is especially true if you want to just **assume** that if we did agree to go along with your illogical assumptions, that the Calc Group would actually be quick in getting back to us to evaluate them. I've seen them take **weeks or months** to get back to people about calcs for verses like S.U. that they don't care about or prioritize as much as the "major" verses.

You just need to let it go, man. SOME of your points may be valid, but to be safe, we need to wait until after the forum-move. Some of the Admins themselves have been saying in the thread about the forum-move that stuff requiring major calcs and tier-revisions for verses should be put on hold for now, so again, please just stop. Also you clearly AREN'T logical because in your latest posts you have stooped so low as to try arguing SEMANTICS (like what an "eon" means) to try to support your assumptions; arguments based on semantics are NOT considered acceptable logic by this site's standards.

>Actually dude people haven't agreed that your argument is valid

Okay, first of all, argument don't have to be agreed upon to be valid, that's called the argument ad populum and it's a fallacy.

And secondly, no one has been able to debunk it, so until then, it's a valid argument.

>Your arguments are NOT logical, you are basing everything on assumptions

Sure buddy. Look up what an assumption is before you spout off nonsense.

>does say that White left Homeworld ONE TIME to participate in the corruption-attack

Why do I care about a fannon for? They possess no authority what so ever.

>because like the rest of us, you are very desperate to get Tier 5

I'm really not, I just don't put up with pussy-footing and time wasting.

>but unlike us, you are so **illogical** in your desperation that you will do anything and everything to stretch vague statements into assumptions to get what you want.

"You're so illogical, you use a logical argument which we can't beat so we're resorting to Ad hominem attacks instead."

>Your assumptions are too much of a stretch to be valid arguments on a site like this that requires very strict standards of logic and evidence

I get the feeling you have no idea what you're talking about, because you seem to believe I'm assuming, when I'm not, I've given 3 pieces of evidence, meaning I'm not assuming. Again, look up what an assumption is.

>as the statements about White not leaving Homeworld were very vague

Oh joy, my favourite non-argument.

> and now you're trying to back it up by talking about how other Gems said "[so and so amount of time] isn't much," when that in no way tells us anything about how long it's been since White left.

Ha, so this proves you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not going to read the rest of your bible because it's ad nauseum arguments I already debunked several comments ago and you clearly don't know what my argument is so you've resorted to making ad nauseum arguments and ad hominem attacks.

Well done, you've discredited yourself.

Ta ta.

Adem Warlock69 said:
OKAY YES there's conclusive proof; it was indeed just shapeshifting, M.S. is the high-end of Pink Form.

Thank you so much for this, Adem Warlock69, you are now officially one of my favorite people on this site. You caught a piece of evidence that I missed, evidence that conclusively proves my idea about M.S. as high-end for P.F. to be absolutely, 100%, completely true. The whole "corruption" statement wasn't even a statement at all, it was just Blue ASKING "is he. . . .corrupted?" Garnet gave us the real answer since she made a statement rather than asking a question: He wasn't corrupted, just shapeshifted. Her saying he is a mosnter because he "believes himself" to be one, means that this is the same phenomenon we saw in So Many Birthdays when he was old because he **believed himself** to be old, but in this case a Pink Form-version of it like when he got more mature and strong-looking in Fragmented because he **believed himself** to be more mature (lol no he wasn't) and strong. Clearly, one of the main abilities of Pink Form is that he has a variety of Awakened Power where he shapeshifts to become more or less powerful depending on his emotions.

>Therefore we can now **conclusively** determine that Udlmaster is illogical and biased for thinking that his vague assumption-based arguments using semantics are somehow valid and acceptable by this site's standards, while meanwhile outright dismissing others' points that are based on conclusive evidence and logic.

Lol, this was a major nonsequter. "My argument has some vague comment, proving you're illogical"

You want some proof, here's some proof to shatter your flimsy bloody evidence:

Blue Diamond: He's corrupted?!

Yellow Diamond: But how?!

Garnet: Nevermind that...

---

Yes, Steven is corrupted, your argument is factually incorrect, his corruption is just rooted in his emotions.

> I don't normally talk badly about people on here as we aren't supposed to buuuuut, this proves that Udlmaster is being an actual bully who wants everyone to only consider his illogical points while he refuses to consider their logic; he's the one breaking the forum's rules against bullying.

This is painfully transparent. You say I'm bullying but I'm not going around spouting ad hominem attacks, which, yes, is actually breaking the forum's rules.

>You caught a piece of evidence that I missed, evidence that conclusively proves my idea about M.S. as high-end for P.F. to be absolutely, 100%

Then it seems everyone here didn't bother to hear the 100% definitive answer from Yellow, Blue and Garnet, who you are trying to cite here as an authority, meaning you've just been debunked.

>I'm simply not going to respond to Udlmaster's arguments anymore, he really isn't worth giving our attention to. If we ignore him, like any bully he will eventually go away (I bet he's angry that I bolded this, LOL).

This is just kinda pathetic, you making constant ad hominem attacks doesn't make it right, it just makes your arguments fallacious and ironically, illogical.

>The guy thinks that making assumptions from vague statements by arguing **semantics**

HAHAH, now that's comedy gold. You took Garnet saying Steven won't turn back until he stops seeing himself as a Monster as being proof of a transformation, overlooking the definitive statement from Garnet, Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond, but my arguments made with 3 citations, a logical premise and conclusion is from "vague statements", pure hilarity.

>that's honestly just laughable. We should seriously just ignore him, at least until after the forum-move.

Sure, feel free to do so, you'll just automatically conceding via Burden of Rejoinder, because unlike yourself, I haven't go into ad hominem attack ramages or started crying over how I'm illogical while being unable to even know the definition of "Assumption", which I even provided and you still incorrectly use the world, it just makes you look at little bit less.

As Goody has said, it is probably best to leave the tier 5 discussion for after the forum moves (As they will likely take too long to finish beforehand) and just focus on the other revisions for now. (Sorry for taking so long to reply, I was sleeping at the time)

Be condescending all you want, make smart ass comments all you want, but your not coming off as smart as you think you are here, this is just annoying now, READ THE THREAD, A CONCLUSION WAS MADE, YOU....ARE....MAKING...THE...SAME...POINTS...

And its really...…..really not 100% Definitive.....it really just isn't....its vague quotes that can be interpreted multiple ways....yeah ok yellow said 6000 years is nothing, Blue said eons, im considering those possibilities you are arguing for and I have to say it still isn't 100%, you have to assume that the time matches up with NO hard EVIDENCE, again, it really isn't 100%.

I'm not fully knowledgeable on Steven Universe but why is Connie rated as tier 9? I know her sword ignores Gem durability however doesn't she need the physical ability to fight Gems in the first place to even contend with them?

She's 9-B for hurting a Gem Monster/Corrupted Gem who did this without her sword (iirc she hurt it just by throwing dodgeballs at it)

Nickobloke said:
And its really...…..really not 100% Definitive.....it really just isn't....its vague quotes that can be interpreted multiple ways....yeah ok yellow said 6000 years is nothing, Blue said eons, im considering those possibilities you are arguing for and I have to say it still isn't 100%, you have to assume that the time matches up with NO hard EVIDENCE, again, it really isn't 100%.
Exactly. The thing is that Udlmaster is usually a very well-behaved user on this site. But here, he's resorting to vague semantic arguments from vague statements that are hard to interpret using true logic, and anything with so little logical evidence is not considered an acceptable form of reasoning on VsB. Honestly, there is even less logic to those semantic arguments than the vague-upscaling that is obvious to all of us for why Lapis is 5-C, but as we know, even THAT was never a logical-enough evidence-based argument for us to accept it under this site's standards (and rightfully so because if you accept vague-upscaling ONE time, people all over the site will use it; "if you give one kid a cookie," lol). I believe that Udlmaster is deviating so much from his usually reasonable behavior because like the rest of us, he is very desperate to finally prove that S.U. is Tier 5. I can understand and empathize with where he is coming from mentally; He's just trying to look for anything he possibly can to finally get the verse to Tier 5 as we've always known it is. But unfortunately, if Rebecca Sugar never gave us anything definitive enough to prove Tier 5 under this wiki's standards, there is nothing we can do about it no matter how much it frustrates us. ***Sighs*** I do actually get where Udlmaster is coming from, I really do. . .

Now, once the forum-move is over, we can have somebody look at that Lapis Ocean-Tower impact-based quake-feat over on Narutoforums, as that one MAY be legit 5-C, lol.

For now, we need to discuss the whole Pink/Monster Steven thing. Is there anything else besides that which is not calc-based or tiering-based that we still need to discuss?

Adem Warlock69 said:
Yeah where'd everybody go? Suddenly people stopped posting when previously we were getting an average of at least one post per hour here. Did they all lose enthusiasm upon realizing that we have to put the calc-stuff/tiering-upgrades on hold until after the forum-move? If so that is honestly pretty lame of people, because we DO still have one major point to discuss that we can finish on time:

That whole Monster Steven is really just Pink Form's High-End with Shapeshifting, and the Tiering for Pink Form, thingy. I know that you, Adem, as well as the OP Soupywolf5, and Nickobloke, all agree with my reasoning on all the points involving that! Soupywolf5, what are your thoughts on just adding that to the OP if nobody comes along with logical arguments/solid evidence (as solid as the evidence I and Adem Warlock69 came up with to support the idea) to dispute it within the next 24 to 48 hours? If so, would it help if I go over again my thoughts on what exactly the edit to the OP should be and how to word it, so you don't have to scroll way up again? Just let me know dude, you're the OP after all.

Adem Warlock69, you've been very helpful but there's probably no need to reply to this (same on both fronts, Nickobloke). I'm trying to see what the Soupywolf5 says, as well as waiting to see if anyone comes along with solid evidence against my reasoning.

Nickobloke said:
again, your suggestion is A ok with me, it seems reasonable, but I know we need more input.
Let's wait and see what Soupywolf5 (as the OP) says in response to my last post, really you and Adem don't HAVE to reply at this point, you've both already been very helpful and awesome, thank you! :) I wanna not bury my last post, since it is really specifically addressed to Souywolf5, so as to make things easier for him :)

Again thanks for being so helpful and reasonable, man!

Soupywolf5 said:
Sorry for being a bit slow, but what exactly do you want me to add to the OP?
Okay so like I said, we may want to wait 48 more hours to see if anyone comes along disputing my idea and has evidence as solid against it as the evidence I and Adem Warlock69 gathered. If after 48 hours nobody has an equally-solid argument against our reasoning, here is what I'm thinking (but it's up to you) you should do with the OP: You'll want to change the part saying "key for his monster form" to instead say (everything in the quotations is what I think should be added to the OP), "key for his Pink form, with tier 'Varies, from At Least High 7-A to At Least High 6-A Likely Far Higher, dependent on emotions and shapeshifting.' The Attack-Potency portion of the new key requires a note stating that 'Monster Form is the high-end, and High 7-A comes from stomping Jasper.' We also need to add Awakened Power, Berserk Mode, and Rage Power to Pink Form's list of abilities under the new key." Then, for the sake of the Mods who read the OP to evaluate edits, WE SHOULD INCLUDE A NOTE ON OUR REASONING, which I think should be along these lines: "All evidence points towards Monster Form being shapeshifted Pink Form rather than 'corrupted,' as Blue only asked (rather than stating) if he was corrupted, and Garnet made the statement 'as long as he thinks he's a monster, he'll be one,' so he was shapeshifting due to his self-perception which has precedent from the episodes So Many Birthdays and Fragmented. Moreover, if he had been corrupted, the Diamonds would have had to use their auras, including his own, to cure him, but their auras were never seen."

I hope that helps.
Sorry for all my usual bolding, that is to emphasize the key points of the changes obviously, but again everything in the quotation-marks ("...") is what should probably be put in the OP. I know the note for the mods is going to make it long but it's necessary. I know the stuff about how we get the scaling makes it long but remember that under Attack Potency for characters, there is almost always a note explaining the reason for their scaling.

NOW WE WAIT! Lol.

Soupywolf5 said:
Alright, will do
Okay I see you already added it! YOU MADE ONE TYPO THOUGH: he didn't "easily stomp and shatter Jasper WHILE HOLDING BACK," what happened was he easily stomped and shattered Jasper "once NO LONGER HOLDING BACK," so you should change "while holding back" to "once no longer holding back." The whole point of that scene was that Steven had been holding back the power of his Pink Form while still Human Sized, but once he was like "you're right Jasper, I WAS holding back," he stopped holding back and stomped her like she was a bitch, lol.

NOW WE WAIT to see if anyone has solid evidence AGAINST these ideas. If they do, we will have to reconsider, but if not, we can consider this solid and continue to leave it in the OP!

Edit: OH SHIT I also just realized, shouldn't Pink Form Steven, as well as all three Diamonds, get Relativistic+ speed given that Pink Form is able to move so fast that the likes of Garnet (who is faster than Pearl who is herself Relativistic) can't even perceive him? Or would this be considered calc-stacking and thus not usable?

Spinel solos Saiyan Saga DBZ OvO And when you don't downplay her she solos all of Canon Dragon Ball

On the subject of Relativistic+ Diamonds/Steven, while I know that we let characters get to higher tiers through just upscaling (Granted it's usually some pretty big upscaling, and the value they upscale from is usually pretty close to the other tier's border) I don't know if we do so with speed. (But if we do the upscaling would probably be enough to get to Rel+)

Soupywolf5 said:
Spinel solos Saiyan Saga DBZ OvO And when you don't downplay her she solos all of Canon Dragon Ball

On the subject of Relativistic+ Diamonds/Steven, while I know that we let characters get to higher tiers through just upscaling (Granted it's usually some pretty big upscaling, and the value they upscale from is usually pretty close to the other tier's border) I don't know if we do so with speed. (But if we do the upscaling would probably be enough to get to Rel+)
There's some stuff to support the star level stuff or higher in steven universe -I think the Cluster's Energy when formed was calced at Tier 4 ranges -Rose's Room created a starry sky and Alot of stars

uhh well the cluster never fully formed so im not sure what it is you mean by calced at tier 4, and that room creating stars im pretty sure isn't applicable because it was like a hologram of sorts, even then it is not combat applicable.

Nickobloke said:
uhh well the cluster never fully formed so im not sure what it is you mean by calced at tier 4, and that room creating stars im pretty sure isn't applicable because it was like a hologram of sorts, even then it is not combat applicable.
I meant someone calced The Cluster Fully Forming to be Star level But idk where it is

That sounds like the calc involved a ratio like "If a gem the size of a small plate can produce mountain levels of energy, then a Gem the size of New England should produce star levels of energy"

Back