• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve from Minecraft but with Guns vs Gojo

104111114_1733907520083789_2368064983968634405_n.jpg

1116286.jpg

The player starts with Prototype in hands but can change it, SBA, at 1km distance and speed equal.

Supreme Player:

Supreme Sorcerer: 2

Supreme Devil Hunter:

Last edited:
I'd say it depends on what The Player starts with in-character (Assuming there's a story to it). Assuming they toggle weapons, they'd eventually figure out what in their kit they'd need to bypass Infinity. Especially considering Gojo has in-character gone out of his way to explain how his techniques work to his opponents.

That said, Gojo would probably start with Lapse: Blue, and Reversal Red. Both of which would kill The Player given the AP difference. But due to their regeneration, they'd be able to easily recover (The explanation for Mid-Godly is a bit confusing, but I have to go by what's on the profile). Upon seeing this, Gojo would know that his only opportunity of winning would be to incapacitate The Player. And given he in-character uses his trump cards early, it's even more likely for him to use it after discovering their regenerative capabilities. A mere 0.2 seconds (presumably from his perspective) of his Domain Expansion is enough to flood the brain with 6 months worth of information. The result leaves humans incapable of operating in society, needing two months of rehabilitation to function normally again.

21.jpg

So unless The Player has some instant win-cons they'd be willing to use, Gojo wins via Unlimited Void after realizing his other techniques Blue and Red are ineffective. Which incaps The Player for several months (Likely longer given they wouldn't have access to any type of rehabilitation).

Last edited:
The player is essentially a composite of all the people caught by Cubic in online mode, so he doesn't have defined movement but the animations show that a large part starts with rapidly changing weapons and summoning multiple pets.

about Mid-Godly regeneration comes from the fact that no one can die/leave Cubic's games, even if there are weapons capable of draining and eating the soul, Vaporization or others that do the same as U.Void but more powerful since it can kill the target with one hit, so Gojo just has to calculate well to disconnect UV before blowing his mind.

Player's wincon is the voodoo doll, which with a single stab could simply kill Gojo, keep in mind that the player can partially return the Damage to Gojo instantly no matter the distance just by having one of severals weapons, Steel armor or a complete set in hand, so this could be a Factor, Gojo would have to survive 1/ 4 to 2/4 in one attack, let's not talk if Gojo uses multiples by error and also could Gojo survive his own Unlimited Void?

I will update the player profile to make it easier to read when they release the 5th World which is supposed to be soon(But who knows, Pixel Gun CEO can make us waiting for years), I will change some links and add better grammar, etc, any question you can ask me

I feel that the player could win if he keeps a long distance from Gojo and spams his attack reflection, healing, and voodoo snowman that transfers damage directly into his opponent without the need for vectors.

about Mid-Godly regeneration comes from the fact that no one can die/leave Cubic's games, even if there are weapons capable of draining and eating the soul, Vaporization or others that do the same as U.Void but more powerful since it can kill the target with one hit, so Gojo just has to calculate well to disconnect UV before blowing his mind.
Is Mid-Godly a result of being in a certain location? If so, wouldn't their Mid-Godly be gone in this battle since SBA dictates they start in New York or whatever?
I should note, Unlimited Void can kill targets, it's just not immediate. Gojo always deactivates it before it can kill his target. He's able to predict/calculate how much information someone can safely take in without dying giving he did so to hundreds of humans simultaneously.
Player's wincon is the voodoo doll, which with a single stab could simply kill Gojo, keep in mind that the player can partially return the Damage to Gojo instantly no matter the distance just by having one of severals weapons, Steel armor or a complete set in hand, so this could be a Factor, Gojo would have to survive 1/ 4 to 2/4 in one attack, let's not talk if Gojo uses multiples by error and also could Gojo survive his own Unlimited Void?
The Voodoo Doll is listed only as damage transferal. But it doesn't really go in-depth on how it works. That said, I forgot to mention Gojo has regen that's always active. It can regen from fatal injuries like being stabbed in the neck, and through the head instantly.
Also yes, Gojo is immune to his own Unlimited Void. Domain Expansions would be rather useless if it also affected the user.
I feel that the player could win if he keeps a long distance from Gojo and spams his attack reflection, healing, and voodoo snowman that transfers damage directly into his opponent without the need for vectors.
Unlikely they could maintain a large distance between himself and Gojo given Gojo has teleportation, and kilometers of range for pretty much all of his attacks (Aside from Domain Expansion). Gojo could simply teleport.

Is Mid-Godly a result of being in a certain location? If so, wouldn't their Mid-Godly be gone in this battle since SBA dictates they start in New York or whatever?
I should note, Unlimited Void can kill targets, it's just not immediate. Gojo always deactivates it before it can kill his target. He's able to predict/calculate how much information someone can safely take in without dying giving he did so to hundreds of humans simultaneously.

The Voodoo Doll is listed only as damage transferal. But it doesn't really go in-depth on how it works. That said, I forgot to mention Gojo has regen that's always active. It can regen from fatal injuries like being stabbed in the neck, and through the head instantly.
Also yes, Gojo is immune to his own Unlimited Void. Domain Expansions would be rather useless if it also affected the user.

Unlikely they could maintain a large distance between himself and Gojo given Gojo has teleportation, and kilometers of range for pretty much all of his attacks (Aside from Domain Expansion). Gojo could simply teleport.
The teleportation, regeneration, and range seal the deal for me. The PG3D player would struggle a lot to spam his damage-transference abilities since he can only place the snowman once every 30 seconds and his damage reflection isn't enough for taking down Gojo.

I vote for Gojo for now.

Not exactly, rather due to the very nature that they are now owned by Cubic to fight forever, they will revive.
It works like a voodoo doll literally, for example I shoot the snowman with a gun, the enemy will be affected similar to being shot

Not exactly, rather due to the very nature that they are now owned by Cubic to fight forever, they will revive.
Wouldn't this be more like reliant immortality? Since as long as Cubic exists, they'll continue to live?
It works like a voodoo doll literally, for example I shoot the snowman with a gun, the enemy will be affected similar to being shot
Ah. Gojo can survive injuries like that. They'd have to like completely vaporize or blow the doll up for it to kill him.

Wouldn't this be more like reliant immortality? Since as long as Cubic exists, they'll continue to live?
it is, Mid-Godly is simply to denote that they can return from something of that level, in fact the immortality page asks that it be specified

Regarding types 2, 3, 4, and 8, it should be noted that the degree of the abilities should be specified with the same system used for Regeneration. For example, it should preferably be specified if a character has displayed the ability to withstand injuries up to a Mid level for the purposes of type 2, or has been shown to recover up to such a degree regarding the other types.

Ah. Gojo can survive injuries like that. They'd have to like completely vaporize or blow the doll up for it to kill him.
Yeah

it is, Mid-Godly is simply to denote that they can return from something of that level, in fact the immortality page asks that it be specified
Ah, alright. Question; can they regenerate from regular injuries? Or only from dying. Like, if they get a limb shot off, but are still alive, can they regen that?

Yes, their armor can regenerated life, even if you broke it
Is their armor part of their body? And how does the regen look? Are they like actually reforming, or do they just respawn? If so, I feel like it's immortality via resurrection. Cuz after reading the immortality page, I realized it's not saying to list this type of thing as regen, but instead use the same system. Like if they have resilient type immortality, list that they can function normally even with mid levels of damage. How this would look on The Player's profile is like this
Immortality (Type 8, Type 4; Able to respawn from (insert level of damage they can respawn from) as long as they're in Cubic's network
It shouldn't default to Mid-Godly tho unless there's a statement or demonstration of the being able to resurrect after having their mind body, and soul erased. Though if that has been demonstrated, mb.

the regeneration is separate, since it does not come from the player or Cubic directly but from their equipment, for example their life bar and armor drop, after a few seconds they begin to rise little by little

Immortality (Type 8, Type 4; Able to respawn from (insert level of damage they can respawn from) as long as they're in Cubic's network

Yeah i will fixed it

Back