• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo's cousin faces Steve's cousin - Regulus Corneas VS Pixel Gun 3D (0-0-0)

SBA and start 30 meters
Speed equal
The player start (but that change mid-battle): Black Dragon armor and Superior Race Set aka Swords of Intelligence, Controlled Drone System, and Deadly Beamer (which enhances his regeneration along with his armor and reduces speed + fire resistance and power null by 10-15%), for Sniper, special and primary weapons he has Sniper Cyber Module, Reflector and Ultimatum

let's do this before the player gets information physiology that makes him as fundamental as reality
jqIdjmx.png

A man with many wives:

D7CR5bJW4Acf3O6.jpg

The Champion:

Goku solos:

Last edited:
I want Regulus's wincon here because this dude has mid godly and Regulus cant bypass that

It is based on grabbing part of the terrain where the player is and throwing it into space or very far away. Although he cannot die due to lack of oxygen, he would be unable to return if he remains floating in the vacuum of space or hundreds of kilometers before grace arrives unless he tries something crazy that makes him commit suicide, which is rare

There's also the fact that he could trick the player into locking him in a place where everything is frozen in time (Like a small building), so Newbie wouldn't be able to get out if he couldn't open the door and Regulus throw him into space again.

It is based on grabbing part of the terrain where the player is and throwing it into space or very far away. Although he cannot die due to lack of oxygen, he would be unable to return if he remains floating in the vacuum of space or hundreds of kilometers before grace arrives unless he tries something crazy that makes him commit suicide, which is rare
Sure
There's also the fact that he could trick the player into locking him in a place where everything is frozen in time (Like a small building), so Newbie wouldn't be able to get out if he couldn't open the door and Regulus throw him into space again.
Regulus isnt that smart unfortunately

So what are the players wincons?

Transmutation with some weapons, Big Data can overload Regulos with petabytes of information and has a voodoo doll that transfers damage to the enemy

Idk if resistence negation for fire and explosion can work here

Transmutation with some weapons, Big Data can overload Regulos with petabytes of information and has a voodoo doll that transfers damage to the enemy
He is cut off from information transfer to his mind or soul and is unaffected by it, transmutation is also uneffective as Capella cannot transmute him. The damage transferal might work so explain to me how that works
Idk if resistence negation for fire and explosion can work here
Wont work as he is will be unaffected by them

That doesn't sound like it'd bypass Lion's Heart, am I missing something?

Time Stop, Durability Negation, Invulnerability, and Acausality (Type 4; As the time of Regulus' body is stopped, Regulus cannot experience change, meaning he cannot get injured or even get wet in water, and it allows him to ignore all the rules of the world itself. Regulus can stop time for all sorts of objects. With the time of an object stopped it won't experience change; not getting injured, not getting wet etc. This extends beyond the physical, as Shamak which manipulates the senses doesn't work on him, and Regulus was fine interacting with Sirius, whose Authority works just by hearing her voice, seeing her, or being in her presence. Sirius' Authority works on the soul itself, and brainwashes others. The objects he throws such as dirt or water have their time stopped, and thus can't be stopped by the things they hit, simply passing through, regardless of how durable they are)

He is cut off from information transfer to his mind or soul and is unaffected by it, transmutation is also uneffective as Capella cannot transmute him. The damage transferal might work so explain to me how that works

Wont work as he is will be unaffected by them
basically he puts up a vodoo snowman and the player kills it, then the damage is just taken by the enemy, not much explanation

There is also Pandora Box that has a 50% chance of causing devastating damage to all enemies or damaging the user themselves regardless of distance/durability/transformation to the point of reducing the user's life to 2% if he is unlucky,

Plus it screws up all the pets & companions so Regulus's wives can die.

Also, can Regulus hurt himself?I ask because the player has several weapons with damage reflection (from 30% to 50% damage)

I guess he resists curses because of his power, since Curse Spell causes bleeding effect (even on things like machines and ghosts)

I guess the Pandorax box is the key here, although there's also the fact that he can probably kill all of Regulus's wives if he finds them if they decide to move (yes, the guy has killed harmless-looking animals, so killing to normal people it wouldn't be strange)

Also the player has better mobility here due to his amplifiers and vehicles or his transformations (Dragon, demon or crow form).

so it will be difficult for Regulus besides the fact that both have infinite resistance so this is an eternal battle in case Regulus doesn't launch him into space.

I guess the Pandorax box is the key here, although there's also the fact that he can probably kill all of Regulus's wives if he finds them if they decide to move (yes, the guy has killed harmless-looking animals, so killing to normal people it wouldn't be strange)
I find that hard to believe since Regulus usually keeps them in his castle which could be hundreds of kilometres away
Also the player has better mobility here due to his amplifiers and vehicles or his transformations (Dragon, demon or crow form).
He would be getting constantly damaged from Regulus attacking, how long does the regen takes, Regulus can also trap him in a time stopped prison btw where wherever he moves he will be damaged
so it will be difficult for Regulus besides the fact that both have infinite resistance so this is an eternal battle in case Regulus doesn't launch him into space.
He will eventually grab him since i really doubt the player is more versatile than Rein(makes me)hard Van Asstrea,

He will eventually grab him since i really doubt the player is more versatile than Rein(makes me)hard Van Asstrea,
By mobility I mean that he can summon things like a motorcycle or others vehicles to move faster.
He would be getting constantly damaged from Regulus attacking, how long does the regen takes, Regulus can also trap him in a time stopped prison btw where wherever he moves he will be damaged
It takes a few seconds, it's basically respawn would work in a start since he can use Time Machine to go back in time (although it's like 5 seconds at most, only Portalius in the verse has mastered prolonged time travel)
I find that hard to believe since Regulus usually keeps them in his castle which could be hundreds of kilometres away
ok (Although that will stop being a problem when Player get weapons that can sink entire coastal cities, but that will be much later on a CRT for the verse)

By mobility I mean that he can summon things like a motorcycle or others vehicles to move faster.
Wont rrally stop Regulus from destroying the vehicle along with the player with his FTL attacks
It takes a few seconds, it's basically respawn would work in a start since he can use Time Machine to go back in time (although it's like 5 seconds at most, only Portalius in the verse has mastered prolonged time travel)

ok (Although that will stop being a problem when Player get weapons that can sink entire coastal cities, but that will be much later on a CRT for the verse)
Player would also need prior knowledge that he needs to track down hiswives specifically to kilĺ him, no?

I want The player to win but it seems nothing short of casualty manipulation or power nullification could work on Regulus.

I want The player to win but it seems nothing short of casualty manipulation or power nullification could work on Regulus.
If the developers weren't so lazy and added the almost 1000 weapon descriptions that are missing by description in the armory, I bet you we would have crazy things

Back