• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pixel Gun 3D: Let's squeeze the game until Cubic Games gives us the 5th in the world or Block City War

Better Profile

Current profile
Improved profile of The Player (I just improved the structure of how it is written, add some scans and images)

Cosmology
So Pixel Man/Newbie's universe (Not talking about Virtual Worlds or the Creator's Universe), it is implied that it is the same as the Next Block City War Game which could potentially improve the scale a little since apparently, the effect of the Bug in turning all the universes square not only extended to the exact moment where the Bug born but Retroactively affected the past of a universe, and in fact given to the Nature of Portalius as a Time Travel from the future, we know that the future is still cubic.

So Bug and those (like the creator) who manipulate the game code have Low 2-C power

Also somewhat minor but it is known that there is a multiverse.

The Pixel Man/Block City War Universe

Virtual world/Cubic's Realm that may contain Backroom, a parallel dimension of infinite size

The Creator's Game (which contains dimensions full of stars)

The Creator's home universe

Santa's alien universe

And infinite numbers of worlds

New powers and other stuff for the players that i dont added in the remake

Status Effect Inducement
(Can "freeze" the target with Target Freeze weaponry like Ice Ninja Axe, can shock the enemy with Electric Shock weaponry and can stun the target with Christmas Letter Shredder)

Additions for the Non-Physical Interaction (In Dark World Season, it was stated that special Signs are used to hunt all monsters, which includes spirits and literally living shadows.)

Transmutation (Converting the target in errors with Error Generator)

Blessed and Immortality (Types 1 with Shiny Ra Set)

Range upgrade: Extended Melee Range normally, Hundreds of meters to tens of kilometers with weapons (Such as Ice King's Fury has a range of 500 meters, Laser Carbine has a range of 2 kilometers and It is said that the weapons of the Seas Overlord Set can wipe coastal cities to the ground among other weapons.)

BFR (Jet Tenderizer has a turbine, installed into a hammer that allow throw the opponent into Space when is full charge)

Nonduality (Nature 1, Aspect 1) and/or Information Manipulation (Type 2. Fundamental) for the Bug and Pixel Man after become a bug (Reality in Pixel Gun 3D is made of information, with the creator's creation being made up purely of 0 and 1, however the Bug is classified as 2 and as an "Unrecoverable code error")

Trailers, Modes and Preparation
Thanks to the 10 years anniversary of the game, we know that the animations trailers share continuity with the direct lore of the campaign, since it is mentioned that Cube and Bug from that animation are the same and that the Great creator is also the same in the official publications, even the Pixel Man in the green shirt is the Pixel Man from the campaign and with Portalius being allied direct with Cube since he open the portal to the place where the party is happening, more now that trailers tell a story that follows another, why i say this? is about this below
Things I'm not sure about
Well currently we treat the skin characters as part of the Online Player, because otherwise we would have to add unnecessary profiles, essentially the same thing that happens with The looper, however there are some characters that have a different story, as happens with the other characters in Fortnite (example The Foundation), I don't know if we should merged all the other characters who don't have a really relevant story (unlike Portalius who we know more or less something about him and have better feats) into the profile of the online player as part of Skin powers

If you agree to allow to use the powers of other skins as part of the Online player

Here a Sandbox of how the Tabber of this would look like

The current Tabber section refers to the Pixelman of the campaign in the present time, since he is the protagonist of the shorts/trailers and that, he has been seen fighting on different fronts using weapons from the Online player, I could honestly copy and paste the same powers but I want to leave the clean profile

Agree: @Eseseso, @Ailamiona, @Psychomaster35 , @Deidalius, @DarkDragonMedeus , @LordGriffin1000, @Planck69, @MintyBoi1
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree with everything.

In regards to the player and the other characters.

The player and Portalius for example, are clearly different characters yet the player has a Portalius skin but that doesn't mean he's Portalius.

If the other characters are unique enough and different enough then I believe we should make different profiles for those characters.

I agree with everything.

In regards to the player and the other characters.

The player and Portalius for example, are clearly different characters yet the player has a Portalius skin but that doesn't mean he's Portalius.

If the other characters are unique enough and different enough then I believe we should make different profiles for those characters.

I'm in the process of doing that, I think these are the most notable.

I agree with Deidalius's take on the CRT in regards to other characters. If they're generic they should be in the page, if they're someone like Portalius then it warrants another page or otherwise

Minor addiction but Pixel gun 3D went from unknown likely 5 Worlds to infinite Worlds

It doesn't affect anything, no one has yet scaled it to the entire cosmology (although who knows, maybe the next season we get our crisis on infinite earths version hehe)

Minor addiction but Pixel gun 3D went from unknown likely 5 Worlds to infinite Worlds

It doesn't affect anything, no one has yet scaled it to the entire cosmology (although who knows, maybe the next season we get our crisis on infinite earths version hehe)

This is referring to dimensions/universes or planets?

The other stuff seems alright, Nonduality is kind of were I fumble though.

Back