• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sternritter Profiles Revision [Bleach]

It may be more than 5 times though, as his Bankai evolved after Renji found out its true name.
We can’t say for sure though, but we know it would at least be 5x.
As for Rukia, she may be downgraded to 6-B as a result of Byakuya and As Nodt's recent downgrades.
Although speaking of As Nodt, shouldn’t his Vollständig be able to upscale to 6-B, since his base is really high into Low 6-B+?

Although speaking of As Nodt, shouldn’t his Vollständig be able to upscale to 6-B, since his base is really high into Low 6-B+?

I'm going to get to As Nodt as part of the revisions later.

Yes, we can't. I just wanted to point that out.

I agree. Since a character needs to be in the upper half of a tier to have a + then base As Nodt should be at least 4 Teratons, which multiplied by 5 (as Vollständig is implied to be comparable to Bankai) ends up as 20 Teratons, which is Country level.

@Tsotso; we don't accept that multiplier for Vollstandig. Not on any Sternritter profile.

So that is not a topic for this thread.

@Tsotso; we don't accept that multiplier for Vollstandig. Not on any Sternritter profile.

So that is not a topic for this thread.
as far as i am aware the multiplier thread was accepted, and on that thread vollstanding was a 5x, same with bankai, hollofication and ressurection

Edit: found it
2x multiplier: Post-2nd Resurrection Bankai Ichigo Shihakushou, Yammy Resurrección 2nd Form

5x multiplier: Gentei Kaijou, Bankai, Resurrección, Hollowfication, Vollständig, Hisagi's Shikai

10x multiplier: Buto Renjin, Yammy's Resurrección, Mask's Star Crest, Cero Oscuras, Segunda Etapa (Until Lanza gets calced)

Unknown multiplier: Kenpachi's eyepatch

Last edited:
I can apply the changes for Kensei, Mask, Renji, Rukia and Bazz-B later tonight.

I don't think any other profiles are affected by that.

Once that's done I'll update the OP and present my next topic.

as far as i am aware the multiplier thread was accepted, and on that thread vollstanding was a 5x, same with bankai, hollofication and ressurection

Edit: found it
2x multiplier: Post-2nd Resurrection Bankai Ichigo Shihakushou, Yammy Resurrección 2nd Form

5x multiplier: Gentei Kaijou, Bankai, Resurrección, Hollowfication, Vollständig, Hisagi's Shikai

10x multiplier: Buto Renjin, Yammy's Resurrección, Mask's Star Crest, Cero Oscuras, Segunda Etapa (Until Lanza gets calced)

Unknown multiplier: Kenpachi's eyepatch
Are you sure this is right because iirc we don’t do a SE multiplier here?

Well honky donky that is something we should do, albeit maybe save it till after this because that would also cause Espada 3+ to upscale, and I got to propose a new calc formula before I can use it.

Wait, why would it affect Harribel, Barragan and Starrk? They don’t scale to Segunda Etapa, they only scale to Ulquiorra’s R1 Resurrección.

Although yeah, this should definitely be saved until this thread is over.

Why I get the feeling that a thread involving the multipliers would raise Hell again, like the God Tiers and Speed CRTs?

Wait, why would it affect Harribel, Barragan and Starrk? They don’t scale to Segunda Etapa, they only scale to Ulquiorra’s R1 Resurrección.

Although yeah, this should definitely be saved until this thread is over.
Espada’s 3+ > Espada 4 but yeah there’ll be an Espada CRT like this Sternritter CRT later

Yeah, that only applies to normal Resurrección, not Segunda Etapa.
Agreed. We accept that their base forms are superior to Ulquiorra's base form and their Resureccion is superior to Ulquiorra's Resureccion. Nothing more.

The profiles I mentioned have been updated. Rukia didn't actually need changing; she was already Large Country level.

The next topic is regarding the durability justifications of the Sternritter girls:

Candice:

Durability: Country level (Withstood being thrown into buildings by a non-serious Ichigo, took a Vollständig Bazz-B's Burner Finger 1, also stated by Liltotto that he can't stop them with a single Burner Finger)

Liltotto:

Durability: Country level (Withstood being thrown into buildings by a non-serious Ichigo, tanked a Vollständig Bazz-B's Burner Finger 1, stated by her that he can't stop them with a single Burner Finger, also took a The Power punch from Meninas), higher with Blut Vene

Giselle:

Durability: Country level (Withstood being thrown into a building by a non-serious Ichigo, took a Vollständig Bazz-B's Burner Finger 1, stated by Liltotto that he couldn't stop them with a single Burner Finger)

Meninas:

Durability: Country level (Withstood being thrown into buildings by a non-serious Ichigo, tanked a Vollständig Bazz-B's Burner Finger 1, also stated by Liltotto that he can't stop them with a single Burner Finger)

I think that the point of them survivng a Burner Finger 1 and being able to keep fighting should be moved to their stamina.

If look at the feat when it happened here and here, Bazz-B's Burner Finger pierces through them completely. They didn't tank his attack or withstand it. If he aimed for their heads, maybe they would have instantly died.

This is an endurance feat for them that they can get back up after being pierced through like this, but it is not a durability feat.

I don't think we need to change their ratings for now; just moving that justification is all that needs doing for this topic.

Should just be similar to their AP since blut vene and all, also Candice survived a getsuga from Ichigo.

Oh just remove the Bazz part, sure that's fine I'll see if there's any scans that can help with the justifications.

To be honest I mostly want to leave the Sternritter girls alone until we can do a comprehensive breakdown of the novels feats as well.

This is just a moving around of justifications to the appropriate area for now.

Rukia was originally Large Country level via scaling to Shikai Renji. Unless for whatever reason it has been decided to scale her to Bankai Renji, shouldn't she be downgraded to Country level like he was?

She should scale to whatever Vollstandig As Nodt is
Damage3245 said that the 5x multiplier isn't used for Vollstandig for whatever reason so now As Nodt is stuck in this weird position in which he most likely is Country level in Vollstandig but due to the multiplier not being applied he's rated at At least Small Country level+.

Vollstandig will most certainly get an accepted multiplier, might just have to wait for that thread tho.

I can't think of a good reason for Rukia to be scaling to either Shikai Renji or Bankai Renji tbh.

Agree with ditching the Bazz part of the dura reasoning.

Doesn’t Rukia join the big Gotei vs Ritter scrap? Who did she fight?

all she does is this:
0586-003.png

0586-004.png

Back