• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Well I did this last forum, and revisions are over, so what better time then now yeah?

6C versions for both characters (Dragon Spirit Stella vs 6C Gasper Rias), I can switch to 7A if it's more fair. Of course, Speed is Equal.

Rias Gremory:

Stella:

BTW, Rias has bigger breasts, so no T debates here got it? Good.

Last edited:
Is Stella's desperado stuff active here or no?

If not, then I think Rias just stops time and erases.

Why is it on her page then?

So then what stops Time Stop + Power of Destruction?

Cus she should have them (due to being a desperado), but she never showed them so we don't assume she can or should use it.

Idk tbh. Time stop is a bit much for stella.

You can't?

Yeah I'd also like the proof.

On another note though. Stella has more things to work with.

Vash's profile is uber outdated but the lad is gonna gain some serious hax and god tier barrier hax. ( as in spanning for literally kilometers lol )

Vash is skilled but he's also a counter to kill since his black hole bullets expand with the AoE of a few miles.

Mmmm, Rias has two 6-C keys, one of them that has Ise's Boosts, and the other that has Gasper's Time Stop. While the other Ise key could be fair, I'm not sure with the Gasper one, since I don't see how Stella would deal with the Time Stop abuse.

Only Bahamut Howl (Or Soul is it, the profile is kinda unclear) reaches that far. Will Stella be starting with that?

I'd like to see more of the move tbh, does anyone have actual scans? I'd like to see some proof of Stella's attack fully engulfing a few KM.

She doesn't do it, but it's stated she can. Basically she uses Bahamut Howl and it stops at the borders of the ring due to magic barriers preventing it and it's stated that if it weren't for those barriers her bahamut howl would have destroyed the entire city.

Destroying something doesn't necessarily mean that she engulfed the entire city.

Could you post the scans? Perhaps that'll clear my confusion.

Oh the link doesn't work? Weird, that's literally a vswiki link. Lemme post it as an image here then.

latest

Anyway imma just quote it then:

“My, my. This was a failure, huh?”

Reisen noted the shallowness in his thinking ruefully as he fell together with the charred rubble.

That warcry, that power from earlier had enveloped the entire ring. If she had used it from the start, the match would have ended right there and then. In other words, had she so wished, she had the ability to one-sidedly end the match. She did not do so, however, and there was a single reason as to why: Bahamut Soul was too powerful.

Its area-of-effect was not limited to the 100-metre-wide ring. It had the power to consume the whole Bay Dome, and even the surrounding ghost town. Such a thing should not have been used even in Illusory Form, since Illusory Form was only harmless to humans, but the uncontrollable heat from that technique would have completely destroyed the surroundings.

Ikki vs Vash is possible now that Vash's profile is up to date.

I'd also say after Knives gets his upgrades he should fair well against Edel if her passives are restricted. ( although he also has a passive hax. )

Ikki vs Vash is possible now that Vash's profile is up to date.
Dew it
I'd also say after Knives gets his upgrades he should fair well against Edel if her passives are restricted. ( although he also has a passive hax. )
Edel can't have her passives restricted (or at least it can't be added if they do). And she don't have much to work with besides those passives. Maybe try someone else.

Sometime tomorrow sound good? Tbh I think they'd both actually get along quite well but a fight should prove to be interesting.

Is there anyone more haxxed than her without any passive hax? Knives has a passive in the form of fear and empathy manipulation, the active has he has are Transmutation, Mind Manipulation, Spatial Hax, Existence Erasure, matter Manipulation, Void Manipulation, attack reflection and life manipulation. ( After the CRT. )

Sometime tomorrow sound good? Tbh I think they'd both actually get along quite well but a fight should prove to be interesting.

Is there anyone more haxxed than her without any passive hax? Knives has a passive in the form of fear and empathy manipulation, the active has he has are Transmutation, Mind Manipulation, Spatial Hax, Existence Erasure, matter Manipulation, Void Manipulation, attack reflection and life manipulation. ( After the CRT. )
Why do u need a time for this? Just dew it and link me the thread somewhere.

Almost everyone is more haxed than edel without passive hax. There's Nene (the girl with the 10D BFR), Kurono (the girl with a lot of time hax shenanigans), there's Naseem with his transmutation/drying, Xiaoli with her power mimicry and resistance, Orleus with his mind hax (although you'd have to resitrict the desperado passives for these 3 cus they have it), there is obviously Abraham with his dozens of hax, there's Wallenstein with his friction. So pick what you want, Edel without the desperado passives is a worse Ikki (worse cus we know less about how she fights then we know about Ikki).

Last edited:
Yeah a debate, I work today so unfortunately I won't have the time.

Tbh that's kinda lame for someone like Edel. :p who's the most versatile out of the bunch?

Guys debate this match please, you can discuss future matches at another point or you can ask me to make them

I mean sure if someone wants to make it since Knives has two passive hax atm. But I wouldn't really wanna be lazy about it and say "This character wins because of this passive hax!!" Despite the plethora of hax each combatant usually has.

Bump.

Just to be sure, Rias has one key with Issei’s boosts and one with time stop and that’s the only difference yes?

Back