• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy, Fire is going to kill me. Another Rakudai vs DxD matchup between two of his waifu's, what better War to start.

6C versions for both characters (Dragon Spirit Stella vs 6C Rias), I can switch to 7A if it's more fair. Of course, speed is Equal.

Rias Gremory: 1

Stella Vermillio:

For that imma use Ikki's description of Stella's......character.

Fan Translation:

And among her striking features, the most outrageous was… her breasts. White and massive breasts, colossal enough to bulge tightly from her bikini. Fully ripe and peachy fruit that couldn't be hidden by her uniform. Bulges that swayed left and right while squishing every time Stella moved her body even slightly. Seeing them, Ikki felt his brain empty of blood, and his throat burned with thirst.

Official Translation:

Ikki could see nearly her entire body—her long, slender neck, the shadows cast by her prominent bones, the small of her back, and all the way down her legs. And the most diabolical of them all: her chest.
Stella's breasts were practically spilling out of her bikini top. The melons that hung from her chest, insisting upon making themselves known even in her school uniform, moved and bobbed with every move she made. Each time they did, a burning thirst accompanied the feeling of blood rushing to his head.

This proves that yes, Sol's official translation isn't good. Anyways, I got to my computer, I'll go for the scaling >.>

Ionliosite said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Stella for something somtehing ultra-skill because she's from cavalry
Stella isn't that skilled.
I mean she is a genius. She learned a technique which took a trained assassin 3 months, in a matter of seconds.

She just isn't ikki level.

Stella is more attractive than Rias for sure but Rias wins in the tit department.

I bet Issei would lose his shit if he saw Stella tho

Anyway as for who wins in the fight

Rias has time stop, mind manip, memory manip, energy absorption and EE????

Stella has her dumb desperado hax shit and some other things like passive spatial manipulation.

Idk who wins tbh im gonna have to wait for arguments... But for right now im leaning towards Rias

Oh your right my bad had the wrong key.

Well then she has Issei stat amps and defense break lol

Still leaning towards Rias on this

Ok so she has time stop but no more issei stat amps and defense break? or does she?

Anyway if she has time stop pretty sure she wins because of that lol.

I wanted to look over this thread to just watch Rakudai tear apart families

I did not expect what happened

In think the key with time stop is the most powerful so I'm gonna assume it's that.

So yeah voting for rias via time stop and other abilities for now

I'll say she's fused with Gasper, Stat amps probably don't mean much in a battle of Hax.

So wait does she have all of gasper's abilities or only the ones she proven to have?

Her profile says she should likely have everything Gasper Balor does, but only uses in-character what's listed.

Alright.

Gasper has some op abilities btw. Like soul manip, spaital manip, power null and some other stuff

I do have arguments on Stella.

1. Her desperado hax is useless. She hasn't shown shit on being able to use them. So the most it gives her is acausality.

2. Her passive spatial manip is just her being so hot she affects space and starts pulling shit towards her. Not too strong, but eh.

3. Rias' time stop is useless. Acausality in rakudai is beyond all abilities that fall under the causation system which includes time stop.

Alright but even with time stop gone Rias still has far better abilities

Just saying she has her own EE. And she also has wings, so she can fly too. Rias' mind manip isn't in character, but either way Stella should resist.

So it all boils down to fighting.

Though i will give it to Rias because her ability can be a lot better at long range. Since this is dragon spirit, Stella isn't all that keen on nuking shit. So this would go to Rias.

Let's reach grace period quick before Rakudai gets downgraded

Back