• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What other stuff does Gasper has outside of time stop, since Stella resists time stuff now I’m trying to figure out which is more fair.

Since Earl says he likes to answer to arguments better than starting them, I'll go first. Can Stella nuke the shadow beasts?

Uh, that's actually good point and I hadn't thought of that. So this just goes to Stella trying to nuke Rias while she flies and tries to EE her.

Not trying to sound biased but would Stella's passive forcefield block the first EE that hits her?

Not trying to sound biased but would Stella's passive forcefield block the first EE that hits her?
That is a pretty good point tbh. Idk though. It's basically magic+flames vs EE magic. I am not sure.

So this just goes to Stella trying to nuke Rias while she flies and tries to EE her.
Although Stella would have to get serious to be that bright or go for Bahamut Howl. I am not sure how well Rias can deal with the nuke tbh. Since Stella's range is so huge.

Back